Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (58542 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
catherine1998:
Even you knows that Im saying the truth, someone did not tell me, I witnessed it my self, I know anambra very well so there is noting you can tell me, just that we dont like using anything against anybody until someone rocks our boat, not only anam they are many I jst use anam as a case study.

Mr you are lying and I hate when people like barefaced in public space.

You know nothing but just cooking this up to cover or prove your side as relates to linguistics barrier.

But lying to prove such is purely evil.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by lindareep: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yusman316:

My own worry is, is the balding oil regrowth confirmed to work?
I don't have it yet, but sure going to get the one that works if there a high demand for it.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by catherine1998: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mr you are lying and I hate when people like barefaced in public space.

You know nothing but just cooking this up to cover or prove your side as relates to linguistics barrier.

But lying to prove such is purely evil.
Stop panicking & accept the truth the way they are, I didn't make them why blaming me, I can mention more places if you like
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Yusman316(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
lindareep:

I don't have it yet, but sure going to get the one that works if there a high demand for it.
Alright, I'll be hoping for updates from u since I have u on WhatsApp
If it can be proven to be effective u will be surprised by the high demand for it
I have been to one face book page that advertised hair regrowth oil. If u see the demand ehn
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Cyberterror: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
This man has just won my respect. He has convinced me that he is bold and fearless. From the day he officially joins APC, I pledge to cease all attacks on and caricatures of Ebonyi state and Abakaliki people. I am impressed.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Legendforte: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

OUK, Umahi, okorocha are the choice of presidency for the south east and not Anambra who are not igbos.. When is igala turn Anambra can come out, for now we're talking about igbos which include Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo
easy bro
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Philipxxxx0: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
I pity anyone taking over from Buhari government, he will use all the revenue to service loan debt of Buhari government.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Go now, but you won't be president.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by orisa37: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Im-leaving-pdp-for-apc-umahi-tells-secondus-others.

Please don't leave. The Lord shall provide all your NEEDS in GLORY.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
IDENNAA:

You are still not happy we have accepted our Igala heritage....lol
We need to merge you with your terrorist brothers up north
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by intruder15(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
flyingpig:
Make him leave Jare.

Who PDP help for SE?

AFTER 21 YEARS LOYALTY TO PDP, YOU AIM TO GIVE ATIKU ANOTHER TICKET.

AFTER 21 YEARS LOYALTY, NO SECOND NIGER BRIDGE, NO ENUGU AIRPORT.

AFTER 21 YEARS, NO RAILWAY.

AFTER 21 YEARS, ROT IS ONGOING IN ABIA STATE PDP.

IGBOS ARE TOO GOOD TO PDP. Let him leave to a better future and away from where Igbo are not treated well on national politics.

I wonder too
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NaMeAboki: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lol, PDP has no room for Igbo presidency because it apparently wants to Atikulate; so he might as well take himself to the Next Level. grin
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by edibobo: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Who will dash Igbo Presidency in 2023 ? He's only wasting his time
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by IDENNAA(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

We need to merge you with your terrorist brothers up north

You decide who you are and leave the rest to us. You don't have power to merge your superiors.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by DTaj: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Asura:
Source?

Are you blind?

Didn't you see The Punch newspaper link at the end of the post, together with comments made by their sources and Secondus too?

Didn't you see the pictures the Governor took with members of the NWC (including Secondus, Nazif, and others)?

The story was published in the physical print of The Punch newspaper of today. I read it.

Why are some NR members this daft?
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by EMMY76: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
I doubt if the apc is going to zone their presidential seat to the se the taqqiya party just succeeded in deceiving gov. umahi. Nigeria especially the north is not yet ready for any igbo presidency is not a matter of party even if the apc decides to zone it to the SE igbo politicians already in the party like rochas, onu, kalu, ameachi etc stands better chance than umahi.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
olisaEze:

Ure cannot be an Nnewi man. Nnewi people that have decided that no abakiliki man will be allowed to rent any property in Nnewi because of their two faced attitude & propensity to commit violence against their hosts. Abi ur papa no tell u?
Anyway, dis man that ordered the police to shoot Covid19 lockdown violators at sight will never be allowed by well meaning Nigerians to be president or vice. Lekki killings will be a walk in d park if he’s given power.
you're the most stupid thing ever. I just lack word for u. Nsi nkapi ka gi nma. Oka nma na ezi. I wish I could see you so I can knock grey matter into you empty, holo skull.
People like are the reason Igbo may never progress.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
IDENNAA:

You decide who you are and leave the rest to us. You don't have power to merge your superiors.
You're igala and your people are mostly found in the terrorist North.. We will carve u out and merge u with them to continue your almajirii system of life, banditry and terrorism.. Hope you got that
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by hartson(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
9jatriot:
Oga if the bolded is your reason for defecting then it is better you stay where you are because APC has not made that promise to anyone. Don't make a move that your people will use to mock you later because if this is your only reason for moving then I believe it is a wrong political calculation.

It is not that later you will start crying betrayal coz APC has never said they will zone to the SE and even if they do, Rochas, Kalu and Ken Nnamani are better poise to take the slot.
You are quoting who doesn't know you exist.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by ludd2018: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
That is why he is killing his people to become president
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Has the bastard ever represented pdp.He has always been an aboki
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by aalangel(f): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mtchewwww
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by laurelbae(f): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Umahi ji si ike.
U are fighting for your pocket.
Apc & PDP is the same.
Olisa mere ndi Igbo ebere bikonu.
Anyi atakwala ahuhu na obodo a.
Ye anyi ihu oma, I seee.
Ndi Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi Olisa gozie anyi. Anyi ajula onwe anyi
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
IDENNAA:

We are your superiors and we must merge you to the terrorist North
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by samwillyco1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
He would join APC fully on Thursday.

Let's see how he would be blaming the past administration for his failures, since he was the deputy Governor and last last, APC would also loss the state to PDP come 2023 general election.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by soso22(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2020
pickatyou2:
His body movement have always said so.

He have always been ass licking bubu How i wish the governor of Abia state would ass lick bubu same way this man does.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by greatokeke16: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Greatest step of the millennium.You'd make the prospects so.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by magicfingers009: 4:11am On Nov 12, 2020
I have always had my suspicion about Umahi, he has always been in bed with APC politicians. Not surprised that he is coming out of the closet. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by EagleNest(m): 5:37am On Nov 12, 2020
I'd seen it coming all these while. Even Buhari's daughter visit recently wasn't just for courtesy. It's all about this move. He should be warry of APC political promises. We'll we see how it pans out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.