Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (58532 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2020
IT HAS LONG BEEN RUMOURED THAT COME 2023 THE NORTH WILL USE HIM TO CALM AGITATORS OF BIAFRA BY GIVING HIM VP SLOT.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Rocksvibes234: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Link road to Anambra International Cargo and Passengers Airport Umueri.
Madsive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZQUcY00MDA
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Atleast you have no reason to tell us who's igbo.. Focus on your igala territory

Carry the igbo waka go..

All man to himself
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by ezenwaforj: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2020
I LOVE HIS DEFECTION.PDP SHOULD NOT BE SEEN AS IGBO PARTY
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2020
He should be allowed to protect his interest .Politics is about interest.no more no less. He is a good guy.l like him
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Carry the igbo waka go..

All man to himself
Anambra is not igbo.. When is time for igala talk anambra can come out
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Emyogalanya: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2020
flyingpig:
Make him leave Jare.

Who PDP help for SE?

AFTER 21 YEARS LOYALTY TO PDP, YOU AIM TO GIVE ATIKU ANOTHER TICKET.

AFTER 21 YEARS LOYALTY, NO SECOND NIGER BRIDGE, NO ENUGU AIRPORT.

AFTER 21 YEARS, NO RAILWAY.

AFTER 21 YEARS, ROT IS ONGOING IN ABIA STATE PDP.

IGBOS ARE TOO GOOD TO PDP. Let him leave to a better future and away from where Igbo are not treated well on national politics.
The ones that left from same pdp long ago what have they brought home Ogbonnaya onu That has been with buhari since what has he brought home

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by pinkgoodies(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Jostoman:
Is this one supposed to be a news, some people are using umahi to wine PDP but I want of them to know that youths are going to come out strong in 2023.

Leave all this Youth will come out 2023. Na still PDP and APC go win am. Na half of youths come out for protest, out of the Half that came out are not from same area to make a change. Is like saying Desmond Eliot will not win because you will not vote for him. How many of the Youths that bashed him are from surulere?.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Case closed
carry the igbo waka go
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Case closed
carry the igbo waka go
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Case closed

carry the igbo waka go
Is not even as if the igala Anambra matters in anything to start with
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by samilly(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Let's wait for aftermath of it
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Clemzy16(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2020
What is Ebonyi?
Is it the name of a person, place, animal or thing....
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Grandmeister(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2020
PreyingMantis:
What makes the party? The name or the people in it? Isn't it absurd that you hate the name PDP and love the criminals running it?
I asked myself this question and came to the conclusion that the average Nigerian voter has an IQ in single digits..how can you hate a party but accept everybody that come from the party?? Is the party a living entity on it’s own? Isn’t it the people in the party that makes up the party? For example, How can you accept an amaechi that contested and won elections under pdp for 12 years and hate a Peter obi that joined the party 4 years ago? And then accuse a Peter obi for destroying Nigeria for 16 years when an amaechi was there for 12 years of that 16 years?? Is this some kind of nationwide voodooism that was casted upon the people or what? How can politicians get away with this trick that doesn’t hold water against common sense and reason?
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by ekaette1621: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2020
junketer:
I wanted to say something but then I realised that I don't even stay in Nigeria.

where do you stay?

Sambisa forest?
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2020
seunmsg:
An Igbo man with self respect and iron balls. I will forever respect Dave Umahi for this decision.

It’s such a shame that PDP is even considering giving its ticket to a northerner ahead of an Igbo person despite the huge sacrifice of the region to the party. The biggest shame however goes to Igbo people who see nothing wrong in denying the zone the party’s presidential ticket in 2023. It’s totally unthinkable that these set of Igbos intend to support another Fulani man in 2023.

Hopefully, Umahi’s move will awaken the consciousness of the zone. The believe that the zone can’t be relevant except by licking Atiku’s corrupt ass must be changed. Enough of behaving like conquered people.

I don't know why our people like this PDP. ....PDP are mainly bloody capitalists... they believe in keeping the poor poorer and the rich richer...look at south east Federal roads and infrastructures . Look at the so called Igbo leaders non of them confronted PDP led Federal Government, because they were awarded contracts and adequately compensated. I fully blame PDP for the things are in the south east and wise men like Umahi knows this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by sukar886: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Noise maker, Abeg go make we hear word
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Is not even as if the igala Anambra matters in anything to start with
Lol
Leave it to us that way.
Case closed
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by ThatFairGuy: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2020
You're most welcome but you see this Below, forget it. We southwest owns it.

...insisting that the APC was planning to zone the 2023 Presidency to the South-East.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Golan007: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2020
PDP = APP = Atiku's Political Party.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Miracle2020: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
But my question is; why did PDP consider south east as unfit to be president of this country after 24 years of licking PDP nyash?
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
As if we don't know he has been eyeing APC but then real IBOs won't .........the real IBOs ma ndi ana ekwu maka ha , Ebonyi kwa
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Badonasty(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Lol...I always thought that Ebonyi state was the odd one out of Igbo states now somebody is saying Anambra isn’t a Igbo state say na igala people dey there
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by AFONJACOW(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Bye bye to ur political career
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Burruchaga71(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2020
jlinkd78:
Umahi has always been eyeing d Presidential ticket and hopes Federal might will assist him achieve this faster. You now see why no one takes them seriously when they gather to crush IPOB and denounce Biafra agitation cos to be in d good books of the Caliphate u must eulogize one Nigeria just like Wike suddenly learned of late. Las Las it's their political permutations that is considered at all times not dat common man on d street not even Igbo interest. His talking about PDP zoning to d East was a second thought and this is why both d PDP and d APC must be jettisoned
No Igbo person will ever vote for Abakaliki man to rule over them. His presidential ambition is dead on arrival. Onyeara
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NGpatriot: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I need to help you fix some of these things.

Umahi is Governor of Ebonyi state defecting to APC, limit the nonsense you wrote to Ebonyi and Umahi.

It has no bearing to others. Don't know the reason you people will always drag Igbos to your nonsense as if you guys are Igbos to say.

Yet, you failed to counter his main point about the PDP not doing anything for igbo people after 21 years of loyalty and support.

List what the SE benefited from the PDP and the 3 PDP presidents.

It is on record that the 3 PDP presidents including GEJ did not commission 1 single project in the SE, not one.

This is what the person you quoted was saying. This is what you need to counter, show us what the SE benefited from the PDP.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NGpatriot: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Emyogalanya:
The ones that left from same pdp long ago what have they brought home Ogbonnaya onu That has been with buhari since what has he brought home

What did igbo ministers under 16 years of PDP rule including GEJ brought home .?
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Burruchaga71(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2020
flamingREED:
I suspected that Governor Wike's handling of Igbos had some root in SE leaders' unwillingness to back him.
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.