Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (58537 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by bigcasava1(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2020
blazesam:

https://punchng.com/im-leaving-pdp-for-apc-umahi-tells-secondus-others/
secondus and wike his master should get out! All southeast governor should go and join APC after all Wike is killing igbos in Rivers State.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by salt1: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2020
He wants protection for himself and his loot
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Yusman316(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2020
A welcome development, it's about time the entire South East force the PDP's hand to consider and treat the region better. Whether APC or PDP come 2023, I support presidency going to the South East

3 Likes

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by hammerDK: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2020
WE EXPECT OBIANO TO JOIN HIM NEXT.

SHAMELESS ASHAWOES.

LOOK AT SS LEADERS AND HOW DEY STAND FIRM AND THEN SEE THE PROSTITUTES WE HAVE AS GOV IN SE.

NA SO FULANI PRICK DEY SWEET ALL OF DEM, INCLUDING WIKE OR NWIKE.

HOES!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by fergie001: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Ayade should leave the PDP, if not the PDP will loose it's first guber elections in the state...
Cross riverians are patiently waiting and counting days for this govt and all associates to be kicked out
The reason why the NWC is 'technically' trying to force him out, especially when it comes to his successor.

If he had full control of the PDP, he would have long decamped before 2019.

The PDP wanted his kinsman, Agi but he was quite clever.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2020
donbachi:
Good radiance to bad rubbish.
You call Umahi bad rubbish because he left PDP?
But to your peanut brain, Okezie of Abia is the best thing to happen after jollof rice!

Dear God
Please bless this fellow with wisdom!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by emperor863(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2020
I heartily welcome Dave Umahi to the "Ewedu and Almajiris" party.
Welcome sir, the latest Fulani slave.
Las las, Igbos go dey auright.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by yaki84: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2020
flyingpig:
Make him leave Jare.

Who PDP help for SE?

AFTER 21 YEARS LOYALTY TO PDP, YOU AIM TO GIVE ATIKU ANOTHER TICKET.

AFTER 21 YEARS LOYALTY, NO SECOND NIGER BRIDGE, NO ENUGU AIRPORT.

AFTER 21 YEARS, NO RAILWAY.

AFTER 21 YEARS, ROT IS ONGOING IN ABIA STATE PDP.

IGBOS ARE TOO GOOD TO PDP. Let him leave to a better future and away from where Igbo are not treated well on national politics.
Tinubu go dey smile sheepishly for him sanctum.
Ticket wey tinubu fit kill for....
Witch him sucksex

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Xano(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2020
Pride comes a fall.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NnadyAutos: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Any politician leaving PDP for APC, is not current with events around the country.APC government has failed Nigerians, so the party will not go beyond 2023 at federal level.So many APC 2nd term governors will decamp to PDP in no distance future.Umahi should do proper consultation before leaving the party.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by lindareep: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2020
LAguy:

Yes o, transfer window open.

Let's wait and see the biggest signing this season.

And for the oil, u don't have for bald head

Sorry bro, I don't have it.
But might include it in my next shipping.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Kaylet: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Olofin2:
Pity Igbo na and zone presidency to SE. Abi, they have been serving fee Dee fee for donkey years with nothing to show for it.

What's bad in giving your slave a plate of porridge for once in a blue moon?

This is not an issue.
We have many tribes in this country and different ethnic groups.

Hausa, Yoruba, Nupe, Igala, Kanuri, Efik, Ijaw, ogori, and so on.

As long as the Constitution is not well articulated, OYO is the case

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by emperor863(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Yusman316:
A welcome development, it's about time the entire South East force the PDP's hand to consider and treat the region better. Whether APC or PDP come 2023, I support presidency going to the South East

Meaning you will vote APC if they give their ticket to an Igbo man? No sir, things are not done like that. Some people built and nurtured the party to what it is today. They are the ones that have a say.

We see his decamping as a self preserving strategy. Not more then that.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Same zombies in different party's not supprised though!! Soon his fellow occultic drunkard Wike will follow suit!! The blood of those innocent igbos that was massacerd in rivers state obigbo precisely! will never rest not untill justice is served against there killers
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Sseeluvu: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2020
I stand with Dave Umahi on this

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by isa6namo(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Tiligitibiti:
Hope he knows what he is doing
he knows,he's been with them since.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by toprealman: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Since time immemorial, this weakling has been going on about his decamping. If he likes let him join Republican party when it's time, he will know how far.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Dreadful: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2020
blazesam:

https://punchng.com/im-leaving-pdp-for-apc-umahi-tells-secondus-others/
And these are the so called Igbo leaders we should listen to.
Thunder will fire any fool that will ever say such crap!

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by DavIkenna(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2020
Umahi can't speak for the igbos even though u did a commendable job in ebonyi start.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Luckydubby7(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:

Are they not Nigerians?
Alright time will tell.
I have bookmark this.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by EmekaA125(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

OUK, Umahi, okorocha are the choice of presidency for the south east and not Anambra who are not igbos.. When is igala turn Anambra can come out, for now we're talking about igbos which include Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo
Lol
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Dansuqi: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2020
fergie001:

The reason why the NWC is 'technically' trying to force him out, especially when it comes to his successor.

If he had full control of the PDP, he would have long decamped before 2019.

The PDP wanted his kinsman, Agi but he was quite clever.

At no time did pdp ever wanted agi and agi is not his kinsman except you mean jedy agba.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by jpride(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2020
That guy has mental imbalance

Juliusmalema:

I need to help you fix some of these things.

Umahi is Governor of Ebonyi state defecting to APC, limit the nonsense you wrote to Ebonyi and Umahi.

It has no bearing to others. Don't know the reason you people will always drag Igbos to your nonsense as if you guys are Igbos to say.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by kelly72: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2020
When South east politicians leave PDP to APC, they just manage to leave alone. In the next election they fall flat on their pot bellies.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by emperor863(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

OUK, Umahi, okorocha are the choice of presidency for the south east and not Anambra who are not igbos.. When is igala turn Anambra can come out, for now we're talking about igbos which include Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo

Tell me shumteen. So, Anambra people are not Igbo? I've never heard anything like this before.

This shows that biafra (note the small case) will be another southern Sudan.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Jagaban79: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]This is the reason why this Idiot Umahi have been romancing with the herds men in abonyi state. Foolish man.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Dansuqi: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Any politician leaving PDP for APC, is not current with events around the country.APC government has failed Nigerians, so the party will not go beyond 2023 at federal level.So many APC 2nd term governors will decamp to PDP in no distance future.Umahi should do proper consultation before leaving the party.

That's not true.most apc governors in their 2nd term are eyeing the senate.decamping means them losing out

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2020
emperor863:

Tell me shumteen. So, Anambra people are not Igbo? I've never heard anything like this before.

This shows that biafra (note the small case) will be another southern Sudan.
Anambra is actually igala territory.. The whole of Anambra East LGA speak igala, only few learnt igbo.. You won't know bc you're not in the east
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by fergie001: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

At no time did pdp ever wanted agi and agi is not his kinsman except you mean jedy agba.
Agi is from the same Senatorial Zone as Ayade. (maybe, not kinsman)

Yes, @ a time...the PDP wanted Agi.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Yes we are happy for that..

Any other thing. Nobody is interested in any fuccking rumping of people together.
Atleast you have no reason to tell us who's igbo.. Focus on your igala territory
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2020
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

OK RUN ALONG NOW AND FIND ANOTHER BOY TO PLAY WITH, ADULTS ARE TALKING.
Atleast you got my points
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Coolsphinx: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2020
flyingpig:
Make him leave Jare.

Who PDP help for SE?

AFTER 21 YEARS LOYALTY TO PDP, YOU AIM TO GIVE ATIKU ANOTHER TICKET.

AFTER 21 YEARS LOYALTY, NO SECOND NIGER BRIDGE, NO ENUGU AIRPORT.

AFTER 21 YEARS, NO RAILWAY.

AFTER 21 YEARS, ROT IS ONGOING IN ABIA STATE PDP.

IGBOS ARE TOO GOOD TO PDP. Let him leave to a better future and away from where Igbo are not treated well on national politics.
. Imo state that is an APC state how are they better off in the South East?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.