Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,835 members, 7,915,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top (57234 Views)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
IntegralC:
You, give me a logical explanation of how he got there.
This man said it himself that he crash landed on the roof, he gave clear explanation of what he does where he stays and the things he did to people, yet you say he's mentally ill.
If you don't believe witches exist, it's left to you.
You could do a tour to Benin and ask around.
I still pray you won't have to find out the hard way

There are different scenarios I could give you of how someone can climb a roof , but you've decided not to use your head to think critically or logically. I asked you, if he claims to be from another planet or Universe, would you still believe?
And were you there when he was being interrogated or you just read the article and concluded on what belief your brain aligned with?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

There are different scenarios I could give you of how he got there, but you've decided not to use your head to think critically or logically. I asked you, if he claims to be from another planet or Universe, would you still believe?
And were you there when he was being interrogated or you just read the article and concluded on what belief your brain aligned with?
see this one oo
Do you even understand what it means to think logically?
Does thinking logically exclude the supernatural?
I arrived at my conclusion through deductive reasoning.
So, were you the one there?
I already told you to take a stroll to Benin
I Know say you get coconut head, and na your type dey learn through the hard way so I go just leave you
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
IntegralC:
see this one oo
Do you even understand what it means to think logically?
Does thinking logically exclude the supernatural?
I arrived at my conclusion through deductive reasoning.
So, were you the one there?
I already told you to take a stroll to Benin
I Know say you get coconut head, and na your type dey learn through the hard way so I go just leave you

You keep talking about learning through the hard way... undecided
That statement makes absolutely no sense to me, and I don't know why you keep repeating it. Or are you insinuating that something bad would happen if I don't believe? undecided smh.
You cannot mix "supernatural" and" logic" together. For you not to realize that shows that you have little knowledge of what you're talking about.
If calling someone who was found on a roof a wizard is what you call deductive reasoning, then you need to take English lessons or stop using words you know nothing about.
Now, I ask again, if the news said he claimed that he was from another planet or universe, would you still believe? undecided
I should take a stroll in Benin because I'll see flying witches and Wizards? undecided what if I live in Benin? You should think before typing my guy.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

You keep talking about learning through the hard way... undecided
That statement makes absolutely no sense to me, and I don't know why you keep repeating it. Or are you insinuating that something bad would happen if I don't believe? undecided smh.
You cannot mix "supernatural" and" logic" together. For you not to realize that shows that you have little knowledge of what you're talking about.
If calling someone who was found on a roof a wizard is what you call deductive reasoning, then you need to take English lessons or stop using words you know nothing about.
Now, I ask again, if the news said he claimed that he was from another planet or universe, would you still believe? undecided
I should take a stroll in Benin because I'll see flying witches and Wizards? undecided what if I live in Benin? You should think before typing my guy.
logic, simply is a way of reasoning, and you ruling out the case of supernatural here is totally illogical. Don't get me wrong oo, I'm not wishing you bad, me telling you to go to Benin and ask around (since it's something common here) is just a way for you to check the VALIDITY of my claim.
I didn't just arrive at my conclusion only on the fact that he was on the roof;
this is something that is very common around here, he himself told them how he got there and what he does. See just read what I wrote earlier and check how I arrived at my conclusion, don't just assume what I did not say.
See, it is evident that you you haven't "JAMMED LIFE".
An argument without validity is illogical and that's why I'm asking you to go check the validity of my claim by coming down to Benin and tell people that you wish to know if witches and wizards truely exist. Till then, it will be very illogical for you to rule out supernatural in this case.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
IntegralC:
logic, simply is a way of reasoning, and you ruling out the case of supernatural here is totally illogical. Don't get me wrong oo, I'm not wishing you bad, me telling you to go to Benin and ask around (since it's something common here) is just a way for you to check the VALIDITY of my claim.
I didn't just arrive at my conclusion only on the fact that he was on the roof;
this is something that is very common around here, he himself told them how he got there and what he does. See just read what I wrote earlier and check how I arrived at my conclusion, don't just assume what I did not say.
See, it is evident that you you haven't "JAMMED LIFE".
An argument without validity is illogical and that's why I'm asking you to go check the validity of my claim by coming down to Benin and tell people that you wish to know if witches and wizards truely exist. Till then, it will be very illogical for you to rule out supernatural in this case.

Oga, you need to learn what logic means before you say it can be used to defend the supernatural.
Okay let me ask you a logical question.
What in that video suggests or proves the supernatural? undecided A man on a roof?
So let's say for example, you take this matter to court and you're to prove that the man is actually a witch or wizard or actually flew and landed on that roof, is it this video or the story line you'll present as evidence? So tell me what is logical about what you said? How did you arrive at the conclusion that the man has the ability to fly from just the story line and the video? undecided
And different cultures have different beliefs about different things. So telling me to go to Benin and ask around so that I can be told the same stories that you and I have been hearing since childhood is just dumb. Or have you seen someone fly before?
And what is your criteria for someone who has "jammed life"? Someone who believes in flying witches and wizards? undecided That's very poor thinking right there. And no, I'm not the one who's to validate your claim, you're supposed to do that and present it yourself. Can you provide evidence of flying humans? If no, so what in the world is logical about what you said?
And fyi, anything supernatural defies logic, as it cannot be explained whatsoever way.
And I don't know why you keep dodging my question.
With the use of your "logic", If the man had confessed to be from another planet and Universe, would you have believed or would that have made his claims true? Think! It's not so hard.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oga, you need to learn what logic means before you say it can be used to defend the supernatural.
Okay let me ask you a logical question.
What in that video suggests or proves the supernatural? undecided A man on a roof?
So let's say for example, you take this matter to court and you're to prove that the man is actually a witch or wizard or actually flew and landed on that roof, is it this video or the story line you'll present as evidence? So tell me what is logical about what you said? How did you arrive at the conclusion that the man has the ability to fly from just the story line and the video? undecided
And different cultures have different beliefs about different things. So telling me to go to Benin and ask around so that I can be told the same stories that you and I have been hearing since childhood is just dumb. Or have you seen someone fly before?
And what is your criteria for someone who has "jammed life"? Someone who believes in flying witches and wizards? undecided That's very poor thinking right there. And no, I'm not the one who's to validate your claim, you're supposed to do that and present it yourself. Can you provide evidence of flying humans? If no, so what in the world is logical about what you said?
And fyi, anything supernatural defies logic, as it cannot be explained whatsoever way.
And I don't know why you keep dodging my question.
With the use of your "logic", If the man had confessed to be from another planet and Universe, would you have believed or would that have made his claims true? Think! It's not so hard.
guy, I'm not reading what you wrote there. Una go dey claim woke for wetin una no know anything about.
E simple, go Benin, na something wey common here, tell them wetin you wan Know. Simple!
Ask up to 5 people that you would like to get first hand experience and not just some sort of imagination. Go there and verify if it's true or not till then
I'm not replying you again
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
IntegralC:
guy, I'm not reading what you wrote there. Una go dey claim woke for wetin una no know anything about.
E simple, go Benin, na something wey common here, tell them wetin you wan Know. Simple!
Ask up to 5 people that you would like to get first hand experience and not just some sort of imagination. Go there and verify if it's true or not till then
I'm not replying you again

Lol, as usual, when they have nothing intelligent or reasonable to say, they'll tag you "claiming woke". grin grin
You're a clown. cheesy
Next time think before typing.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, as usual, when they have nothing intelligent or reasonable to say, they'll tag you "claiming woke". grin grin
You're a clown. cheesy
Next time think before typing.
I know say I no get anything intelligent to talk. I still take my stand that you ruling out supernatural in this case is totally illogical or you yourself dont understand the meaning of logic since I'm offering assistance for you to witness not to tell stories
Abeg, Just come Benin make you come see. I have witnessed, come make you too come see for yourself, I promise to show you around, come and get first had experience, no be story. Make we see who be clown.
Until you're ready, don't mention again
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
IntegralC:
I know say I no get anything intelligent to talk. I still take my stand that you ruling out supernatural in this case is totally illogical or you yourself dont understand the meaning of logic since I'm offering assistance for you to witness not to tell stories
Abeg, Just come Benin make you come see. I have witnessed, come make you too come see for yourself, I promise to show you around, come and get first had experience, no be story. Make we see who be clown.
Until you're ready, don't mention again

I thought that was your last reply?
Come to Lagos let me teach you common sense, abi flying witches and wizards no dey Lagos too? cheesy
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

I thought that was your last reply?
Come to Lagos let me teach you common sense, abi flying witches and wizards no dey Lagos too? cheesy
you're just a kid that knows nothing
If you get the mind, Come make I direct you go where you go see for yourself ABI you dey fear?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
IntegralC:
you're just a kid that knows nothing

Lol, your definition of a kid is someone who doesn't believe in witches and wizard?
Did you finish school though? cheesy
All these superstitious people sef. No wonder Nigeria is underdeveloped.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, your definition of a kid is someone who doesn't believe in witches and wizard?
Did you finish school though? cheesy
All these superstitious people sef. No wonder Nigeria is underdeveloped.
fact remains that you're a kid. Come out and see for yourself, you say no. Abi they say seeing is believing, but you've decided to stay under your mummy's bed and wallow in ignorance
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2020
IntegralC:
fact remains that you're a kid . Come out and see for yourself, you say no. Abi they say seeing is believing, but you've decided to stay under your mummy's bed and wallow in ignorance

Where are you getting all these from?
Or you want to deceive yourself that you're chatting with a teenager so that you'll feel less hurt that I exposed your ignorance and level of thinking? Guy if the both of us should hold a conversation face to face, with the way you reply, I hardly think you'd say anything sensible or intelligent to that conversation.
Since you have a phone, show the world how Benin people fly with juju. cheesy
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Where are you getting all these from?
Or you want to deceive yourself that you're chatting with a teenager so that you'll feel less hurt that I exposed your ignorance and level of thinking? Guy if the both of us should hold a conversation face to face, with the way you reply, I hardly think you'd say anything sensible or intelligent to that conversation.
Since you have a phone, show the world how Benin people fly with juju. cheesy
if you can't come and see for yourself, go to sleep and continue to wallow in ignorance kid
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 3:32am On Dec 01, 2020
IntegralC:
if you can't come and see for yourself, go to sleep and continue to wallow in ignorance kid

Don't worry, I know you're pained because I schooled your ignorant, cave man ass.
Next time, before you come online to type in a public forum, you put your little brain to work and think. So you don't come off as slow or unintelligent to folks.
Think first! It's important. cheesy
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 3:39am On Dec 01, 2020
IntegralC:
This clown sha. Calling me a kid.
And to think that you just finished jamb. grin grin grin
Hope your parents have sent you your monthly allowance though? Cus I'm not sure that logo job is paying that much.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

This clown sha. Calling me a kid.
And to think that you just finished jamb. grin grin grin
Hope your parents have sent you your monthly allowance though? Cus I'm not sure that logo job is paying that much.
kid, come out and see yourself or remain silent forever
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2020
IntegralC:
kid, come out and see yourself or remain silent forever

It's a new month boy, hope you've collected your monthly allowance from your parents? cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by judedwriter(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Are you an mfm member?

I was in my undergraduate years...

Learnt so much from doctor olukoya... What really shocked me shocked was the day he asked for men to be prayed for who took women to their houses only to discover that they were spirits.

If you see the crowds of men that rushed out... Chai.

I don't pray fire_fire prayers anymore as an RCCG member smiley
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
judedwriter:

I was in my undergraduate years...

Learnt so much from doctor olukoya... What really shocked me shocked was the day he asked for men to be prayed for who took women to their houses only to discover that they were spirits.

If you see the crowds of men that rushed out... Chai.

I don't pray fire_fire prayers anymore as an RCCG member smiley
I am also an RCCG member but as a prophetess, spiritual warfare is my thing so I crammed lots of mfm prayer points and it works for me. I like their prayer points. Most of my prophet friends are mfm pastors.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by judedwriter(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuttella:
I am also an RCCG member but as a prophetess, spiritual warfare is my thing so I crammed lots of mfm prayer points and it works for me. I like their prayer points. Most of my prophet friends are mfm pastors.

Yes, I believe much in MFM prayers, but I hardly do them anymore.

But after being a redeemed member for many years I follow daddy Adeboye's pattern as a committed worshipper.

Praise is a very powerful weapon of warfare.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
judedwriter:

Yes, I believe much in MFM prayers, but I hardly do them anymore.

But after being a redeemed member for many years I follow daddy Adeboye's pattern as a committed worshipper.

Praise is a very powerful weapon of warfare.
Before I found out about my call, I was a Catholic, when I got my call, I knew I had to attend a bible believing church so due to my love for mfm, I wanted to change church to mfm and even become one of their pastors in future but God directed me to Rccg.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by judedwriter(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Before I found out about my call, I was a Catholic, when I got my call, I knew I had to attend a bible believing church so due to my love for mfm, I wanted to change church to mfm and even become one of their pastors in future but God directed me to Rccg.

I love MFM and doctor Olukoya very much. But I got rather fed up of being in a ministry where you are "my enemies concious" most of the time.

The danger of fire prayers is unanticipated satanic counter attack. If you pray fire prayers, get ready for counter attack.You have to be alert.

But if you depend on the anointing, you are protected because you have a very close relationship with God.

All the same, MFM is a wonderful ministry.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
judedwriter:

I love MFM and doctor Olukoya very much. But I got rather fed up of being in a ministry where you are "my enemies concious" most of the time.

The danger of fire prayers is unanticipated satanic counter attack. If you pray fire prayers, get ready for counter attack.You have to be alert.

But if you depend on the anointing, you are protected because you have a very close relationship with God.

All the same, MFM is a wonderful ministry.
I have been able to kill all the forces and witches trying to stop my progress through their prayer points, by the power of God, witches see me and run in the spirit realm.

I am not the type to condemn churches, every church have their own pattern, mfm pattern has to do with deliverance, thanks to them I have performed lots of self deliverance on my soul without even going to their church. RCCG are into praise and worship, Salvation ministries are into faith and prosperity etc. So each church and it's own doctrine but we shouldn't be carried away by diverse doctrines rather we should test all spirits. 1 John 4:1.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kobojunkiee: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuttella:
I have been able to kill all the forces and witches trying to stop my progress through their prayer points, by the power of God, witches see me and run in the spirit realm.

I am not the type to condemn churches, every church have their own pattern, mfm pattern has to do with deliverance, thanks to them I have performed lots of self deliverance on my soul without even going to their church. RCCG are into praise and worship, Salvation ministries are into faith and prosperity etc. So each church and it's own doctrine but we shouldn't be carried away by diverse doctrines rather we should test all spirits. 1 John 4:1.
And I bet you believe in your mind that it was God Himself who went against His own commandments to see that your prayers were answered too

Matthew 5 vs 38-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
38. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39. But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40. If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41. If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42. Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
[b]43.
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
And I bet you believe in your mind that it was God Himself who went against His own commandments to see that your prayers were answered too

My friend will you shut up, I'm killing forces and rendering them powerless over my life and family, I'm not killing human beings. Its not everything that you see you will talk.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kobojunkiee: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuttella:
My friend will you shut up, I'm killing forces and rendering them powerless over my life and family, I'm not killing human beings. Its not everything that you see you will talk.
Forces? Is that what Jesus Christ taught you or your so-called pastors and preachers told you? Jesus Christ warned you about the many liars and deceivers who will come in His name to you. He did not tell you to lift a finger against your enemies... even the so-called forces you claim you are rendering powerless in your mind there.
Read what Jesus Christ said instead about what you ought to do as far as your enemies are concerned, both imagined and unimagined would fall under the bracket I believe

Luke 6:27-29
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27. “But I say to you people who are listening to me, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you.
28. Ask God to bless the people who ask for bad things to happen to you. Pray for the people who are mean to you.
29. If someone hits you on the side of your face, let them hit the other side too. If someone takes your coat, don’t stop them from taking your shirt too.

Will God change His own commandment for you?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Forces? Is that what Jesus Christ taught you or your so-called pastors and preachers told you? Jesus Christ warned you about the many liars and deceivers who will come in His name to you. He did not tell you to lift a finger against your enemies... even the so-called forces you claim you are rendering powerless in your mind there.
Read what Jesus Christ said instead about what you ought to do as far as your enemies are concerned, both imagined and unimagined would fall under the bracket I believe

Will God change His own commandment for you?
Stay away from my mention. angry
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kobojunkiee: 3:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Nuttella:
Stay away from my mention. angry
Your mention means nothing to me. Instead, it is what you claim in the name of God that I worry more about.

The gods you currently worship (my guess is they are to you so-called pastors/preachers/spiritualists etc.) tell you that you have enemies and you need to fight and kill them all in order to prevail, something you need to relish doing since you boast of it even here.

Jesus Christ, the one whom you pretend to follow, never once suggested that we rise against any enemy in a similar manner. Instead, Jesus Christ taught His disciples to submit and love their enemies, and go the extra mile to please them. When Peter had asked Him, Jesus Christ, how many times, he ought to forgive one who errs against Him, Jesus Christ told him to do so more than Seventy-seven times.

Matthew 18 vs 21-22 (ERV)
21. Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, when someone[d] won’t stop doing wrong to me, how many times must I forgive them? Seven times?”
22. Jesus answered, “I tell you, you must forgive them more than seven times. You must continue to forgive them even if they do wrong to you seventy-seven times.[e]
How can someone who follows after Jesus Christ have enemies of any kind if one is meant to essentially let it slide every single time? undecided

Jesus Christ never fought or killed a single enemy even while He was here on earth - not a single time did He teach His disciples to fight any battles or spirits. When He dealt with demons and spirits (your so-called principalities and powers), He never assumed a battling stance against them, but simply sent them away. When Satan asked to have Peter, one of His beloved, tested, rather than fight and slay Satan like your present gods have taught you to do, Jesus Christ instead prayed for Peter that he would pass the test.

Luke 22 vs 31-34 (ERV)
31. “Satan has asked to test you men like a farmer tests his wheat. O Simon, Simon,[c]
32. I have prayed that you will not lose your faith! Help your brothers be stronger when you come back to me.”
33. But Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, I am ready to go to jail with you. I will even die with you!”
34. But Jesus said, “Peter, before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will say you don’t know me. You will say this three times.”
Jesus Christ did not stand against Satan- He did not refuse Satan his request to have Peter tested but instead what Jesus Christ did was pray for Peter, that He would not lose His faith, and would come out of the test victorious. This revelation ought to cause you to really think about how your current belief continues to stand contrary to the truth of God.

So then, how do you reconcile the truth of Jesus Christ with the lies of your current gods if we are to assume that Jesus Christ is in fact Lord over your very soul even now? It is impossible to be anti-Christ and For-Christ in your leanings.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by iamteegee(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2020
BruncleZuma:
torture is the mother of long tales...the torturer determines the story of the torturee.
Not while your innocent then confessing to crimes ain't committed
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by iamteegee(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, the better for me?
So, how's it been better for those who know or believe that the world is a mystery? cheesy

Not every thing is normal bro
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by iamteegee(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Dat guy looks like some junkie or a mentally deranged person.
grin grin grin junkie on a roof na. B realistic here! Fela no jump building upon how b fela Mentally deranged person no go dey ride Okada commercial him family no go gree

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.