Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top (57012 Views)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by thecommunist(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Africans!!!

He can fly na im he never fly go America?

My friend come down from that roof...
hehehehe grin
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by jades5050(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
edoairways:

Witchcraft is a spirit. Kill the spirit not the flesh
. Has anyone heard of killing a spirit , I laugh ooooooo grin grin grin grin , don't let all this spiritual leader deceive you , you can only bind or chase away a spirit with special prayer or special powerful words, but you can't kill spirit , only GOD had the power to kill spirit , non spirit or human can kill spirit
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by bigfish3k: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nigeria! grin
So if you wake up and see somebody on your roof, that person has automatically turned to a wizard and deserves beating and burning.
Who do Una this thing?
Instead of you to call the police or better, find a way to help the innocent come down you are there snapping and praying to things you can't see or touch
But how was he able to climb the roof without a ladder?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by majamajic(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided

And no one knows him around the village ?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Chai

With all im witch craft power na okada rider im be.Why are witches and wizards always broke?

Anything wey make me chop witch na Central bank of Nigeria office I go dey go my mission or swiss bank.

Witches are always broke because they spend their time monitoring and trying to destabilize others. When you hold some down you are equally holding your self.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by IntegralC(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided
kingxsamz:

Lol, forget this thing.
What do you know?
Someone was found on the roof of a house and as a reasonable human being that you are, the first thing that comes to your mind is that he's some sort of witch? Are you people normal?
Later you'll join others and scream EndSARS and how you want to live in a sane and civilized society, but here you are.
oga make we hear word jare
They took him to this family house and none of his family members could confirm he was mentally ill, and how does a mentally I'll man drive okada for a living. You guys should pray you don't get to find out about these things the hard way
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
MadamExcellency:

A former congresswoman. Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'
Christine O'Donnell says one of her first dates occurred on a satanic altar.

https://abcnews.go.com/News/christine-odonnell-dabbled-witchcraft/story?id=11671277
show us the one way she lands on the roof or steals penis
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by jades5050(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
I never heard of saying witch fuel do finished when flying this news is fake
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Oruche456(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Story sound too childish like a ferrytale.So with 100naira he can buy fuel in the coven....who do us this thing
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by banmee(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jones4190:
spear not a witch to leave

Why is it this only happens in Africa? Kinda explains why you people are still living in the stone age

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
"According to him, he was going to refill his craft, when he was caught on the rooftop with N100"

And what happened to the craft?� �
this people are funny
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Prayers of a Child of GOD Blasted and Electrocuted and cut short the Journey of the wizard!

That's how we deal with them..
Prayer is Life!!
Prayer is Power!
Prayer is Highest Force that Moves Heaven to intervene in Earth
Nwokem this belief in people flying at night with broom stick or plantain leaf is it from the bible or...where?
This fellow is likely surfering from dementia or depression, many like that are in psychiatric hospitals and deny ever been witches/wizards after adequate treatment. Go and learn things yourself and stop believing everything you hear hook,line and sinker.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by edoairways: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
jades5050:
. Has anyone heard of killing a spirit , I laugh ooooooo grin grin grin grin , don't let all this spiritual leader deceive you , you can only bind or chase away a spirit with special prayer or special powerful words, but you can't kill spirit , only GOD had the power to kill spirit , non spirit or human can kill spirit
If only you knew what goes behind the scene, you wouldn't post this
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by InvertedHammer: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
/
He said that he ran out of fuel and was trying to refill.

Humans or spirit have fuel tank?

/
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jones4190:
spear not a witch to leave
LIVE you mean to say
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by seanwilliam(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Malawian:

If he come land inside ocean nko? Even bird no dey fly from Africa go America.
bro birds can fly from nigeria to america o.. some Finland birds were found in delta state
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by One4me: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nigeria! grin
So if you wake up and see somebody on your roof, that person has automatically turned to a wizard and deserves beating and burning.
Who do Una this thing?
Instead of you to call the police or better, find a way to help the innocent come down you are there snapping and praying to things you can't see or touch

Story said "he CONFESSED".
Would you lie against yourself, that you are a thief, when you are not and you are not under any form of duress?
Some of you have very low reasoning skills, hence you dont understand the problem you are trying to solve. undecided
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by SirIsaacus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Blacks target and kill the flesh and not minding the spirit

Really? Coz I thought spirits don't die o.
Anyway, I think if you kill the flesh it's kinda like the same thing, nowhere for the spirit to occupy anymore
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Akanoaaa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Africans!!!
He can fly na im he never fly go America?
My friend come down from that roof...

How did he get on that roof?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kobojunkiee: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

A suspected wizard, identified as Omamuyovwi, who was returning from the coven, has crashed landed on the rooftop of a building with N100 in his hand at Okpokpor Street in Okpara-Inland in Ethiope-East Local Government Area of Delta State, Igbere TV reports.

He was caught by indigenes and residents of the community who beat him to stupor on Saturday, November 28.

He was flogged with plantain leaves and while at the point of setting him ablaze, the community vigilante came to his rescue.

The vigilante pleaded against jungle justice and took him to his family Compound at Igberhe Street, where he allegedly confessed to have committed so many atrocities against man and God.

The said wizard who’s also a motorcycle operator, said he was being chased by a deity(Igberhe juju), from the coven, when he ran out of fuel and crash-landed.

According to him, he was going to refill his craft, when he was caught on the rooftop with N100.
https://igberetvnews.com/1373434/wizard-allegedly-returning-coven-crash-lands-roof-top-delta-video/
A near 200-lb man crash-landed on a roof and the roof, yet the roof remained without even a little damage from the impact? shocked
People indeed like to feed their minds and souls with lies. The man climbed up there to do something else, but instead, people would rather believe he "crash-landed" on the roof instead. Na wa oo!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by FIDELISFIDECENT: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is really serious.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hire him to tackle insurgency
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Okoroawusa: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Akanoaaa:

How did he get on that roof?
That's what they should be asking him.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kobojunkiee: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nigeria! grin
Who do Una this thing?

Na wa oo!!
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by jrusky(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Karlovich:
He was flying to meet our darling daddy grin grin

Hahahaha I guess that was why he want to buy more fuel that will take him to where the darling dady live in Abuja unfortunately he couldn't make it to the filling station to refuel with the N100 note in his demonic hand, so pathetic.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Mancrossfire: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
The skills that got an insane man to the rooftop is wizardry! grin
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kobojunkiee: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
One4me:
Would you lie against yourself, that you are a thief, when you are not and you are not under any form of duress?
Some of you have very low reasoning skills, hence you dont understand the problem you are trying to solve. undecided
You need to use those "reasoning skills" you claim to have there for them to benefit you. Did you really expect the man to tell you that was instead a robber? He is likely not as stupid as you pretend since that would mean the authorities would be called in and he may be looking at serious jail time? undecided

The authorities, even in Nigeria, cannot arrest him for being a witch/wizard - there are no laws for such things. There is no way to prove such things and so no grounds for holding people for such.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by abeggnow: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
ucheuzor1:

Witches operates in different ways. Some go with their physical body.
and how do you know this?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
IntegralC:
oga make we hear word jare
They took him to this family house and none of his family members could confirm he was mentally ill, and how does a mentally I'll man drive okada for a living. You guys should pray you don't get to find out about these things the hard way

Such illogical conclusion. undecided
I'm sure you're mature enough to reason logically.
Now kindly tell me how you came to the conclusion that the man is a witch based on what you observed in the video.
Give an intelligent answer, that's if you can come up with one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by lanre316: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:

Actually, insane people found an insane man on the roof and termed him a witch.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
One4me:

So if the story said he confessed that he's from another universe or planet does that make it true?
Some of you don't think, sadly.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Malawian(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:

U no hear of that bird way fly from finland to Nigeria
Do they fly non stop? They may know where to land and replenish strength. This wizard will just land Inside ocean and shark will do the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.