Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top (57002 Views)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Hallabee1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Malawian:

If he come land inside ocean nko? Even bird no dey fly from Africa go America.

him na human so e suppose get strength pass bird
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Vyiecyie: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Malawian:

Lwkmd.. boss ahbeg no kee me with laugh.. yeh! my belle... that "Even bird no dey"... got me
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
He ran out of fuel...... Buhari, you see yaself.... You are not only messing with the physical, you are also frustrating the spiritual.............
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Hallabee1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
writetopoker2:
To fly again now for Nigeria do become crime.
People cannot fly in peace again, continue disturbing peoples freedom of flying grin

na you type this or someone else?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
ajl:
What baffle my mind is our refusal to use all these traditional knowledge for good. Must they always harm innocent. Funny part is part that says he "his craft ran of out fuel."

Was he using an aircraft?

Dude was definitely inebriated when he said that.

And the "traditional knowledge" you're talking about does not exist. At least, not this witchcraft/wizardcraft mumbojumbo.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by clemclem(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
An insane man who climbed the rooftop was named a witch . Witch ko, wizard Ni . It happens last year in agbara when a woman was found in the company where I worked . The so called eyewitness said they saw her crashing from the sky . Even the security on duty who suppose to know better also supported the crashing from sky claim. It happens in agbara in Ogun state .

Thank God it was a multi national company , the cctv captured when the woman scale the fence and even walked through the security gate . All the 20 security men lost their job for negligence of duty . The woman family has been looking for her . The woman went out and list her way back to her compound . She only climbed the fence that look similar to her children house . If it were to be outside , she would have been killed by blood thirsty illustrate mob . The story of crashing witch is a fairy tale . It doesn't really exist in the real sense of it . Most if the time , innocent dementias men and women are killed for no just cause . They need help not stoning

6 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Lexusgs430: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Malawian:

The bird wey fly from Helsinki to Delta state nko..... Be kiaful......... cheesy
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Paulianfa(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Una mek me laffa
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wahala for Who no Get Sense ooo
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by AreaFada2: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
This story does not make sense.. What I understand about witchcraft is that they need to be asleep before they go to coven..Now the question is when he was taken to the family house did they meet his other body sleeping?
grin
Exactly. He cannot wake up from bed until his winch spirit don reenter the body. Na so we dey hear am all these years.
So is his real body still sleeping in his house right now? grin
9ja we just dey believe and do things anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria Wahala be Like Bicycle
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by jacoik(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
he was going to refuel with 100 when a litter of fuel is 170?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Africans!!!
He can fly na im he never fly go America?
My friend come down from that roof...
Allow them!!!!!!! lol!!!
Yeye de Smell!!
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by madjune(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is the kind of story you'd hear out of Delta/Edo axis.

Edo by air. Lol.

Anyway, what's the name of the movie?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
This story does not make sense.. What I understand about witchcraft is that they need to be asleep before they go to coven..Now the question is when he was taken to the family house did they meet his other body sleeping?

You are a fool a big one.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
What stupid coven? Nigerians can form 'modern' meanwhile the backwardness!!

Get this man some psychiatric help. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by breezy119: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Please enquire from his people about his mental health. That's how Nigerians lynch mentally disabled people tagging them witch. Which witch/wizard?

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ubee(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
You are critically challenged grammatically. Smh!
Jones4190:
spear not a witch to leave
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
seyicodes:
hi
Simp
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Loadite01(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Always soak yourself with the blood of Jesus Christ before leaving your home!!!

Them no dey write witchcraft for face!!!

Even okada rider undecided

Please where can I buy the blood of Jesus, original one

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by streetsoldier1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided

like the Wizard of oz
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by OpinionCounts(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
ednut1:
in 2020 people still believe this crap.

Bro, even in the US, Canada, Germany, France, Israel, Russia...people believe this things and even heavily patronize them, though not to harm one another with it...I am telling you from first hand knowledge not hear say. Infact we are amateurs in these stuffs when compared to the whites...some government agencies even patronize their services to crack some cases in the US, again I say, I am telling you from first hand knowledge not hear say.

There are powerful sorcerers, exorcists, satanists, ghost talkers and occult grandmasters here in the US and all over the developed world and they are heavily, I mean heavily patronized by these westerners to solve various problems.

So please dust your mind of the thinking that only Africans believe or do these stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by danvault: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
dalass:

But their fuel is cheap sha. grin

Only #100 cheesy

Lol even cheaper than the official fuel price, their president nice....

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ChengHun(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
He could be a thief trying to enter someones house through the roof. He should be interrogated by the police rather than being stoned to death.
Most of the people being stoned to death on allegations of witchcraft in Nigeria are mostly insane people who need medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by aspiring44: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided

Imagine . Very ridiculous.

This made me remembered 2001 and something similar happened in my own very eyes .

I was on my way from ilupeju to VI and I saw a bird went into one of the big cover holes at gbagada and funny enough a deranged woman was inside it and before I came back from VI the situation has been termed a bird turned to human . I was like God of Mercy .

Some people reasoning faculties are so warped .
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Anaerobi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
funny.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Bro, even in the US, Canada, Germany, France, Israel, Russia...people believe this things and even heavily patronize them, though not to harm one another with it...I am telling you from first hand knowledge not hear say. Infact we are amateurs in these stuffs when compared to the whites...some government agencies even patronize their services to crack some cases in the US, again I say, I am telling you from first hand knowledge not hear say.

There are powerful sorcerers, exorcists, satanists, ghost talkers and occult grandmasters here in the US and all over the developed world and they are heavily, I mean heavily patronized by these westerners to solve various problems.

So please dust your mind of the thinking that only Africans believe or do these stuffs.
what is this one saying. Show me a story like this in those countries where people will gather and say a man on a roof was coming from meeting. Yes there is occult and juju everywhere but this story is plain stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ymstar(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:

Most of all those wretched witches dem are rich spiritually in there world.
You're right
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Arysexy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jones4190:
spear not a witch to leave

Instead of spearing them, dagger them cool
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
This kind of ppl have the gut to calm others backward! Mtcheww...
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Reference(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Malawian:

Birds migrate all over the world for various reasons and many cross oceans and continents. Be informed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.