Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (56746 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Olatomiwami(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yujin:
I'll always say it that only one group of people benefit when southerners fight among themselves. If the educated southerners will allow their fragile emotions think for them, then they must bear the consequences of their foolishness. Woke CAN NEVER ABSOLVE HIMSELF from the Obigbo massacre and he must answer for it in due time. Bombing a church is the handiwork of a well known terrorists group book haram. The enemies of IPOB already have started accusing us of the attack but to what end? To create chaos in Rivers state and the South in general. Wike can choose to fall for their games again but he must remember like Saddam that when you start witch hunting those who where never a threat to you and your erstwhile haters start cheering you up, know it that they're applauding your foolishness which automatically will lead to your destruction.

All these your Epistles should have been channel to NK when he was displaying his foolishness to a sitting Governor,instead u are cheering him on,who will b a first suspect even if there is fifth columnist?

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Iykopee:

U be cheap comedian

i hear u.....
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-How old are you? 12?

-C’mon gerrarahia!
Naughty infant!

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Farki: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Akiko..

I was raised to distance myself from terrorist activities. It bleeds anarchy in the society.

Why not Invite Ipob in your community to be unleashing mayhem.

FG should deal with them same way they are dealing with BH terrorists.

Wike will be fool if he allows IPOB destroy his state.

Because when the leader of Boko Haram was killed they stopped right?

Because the North is safe today right?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Loveurneighbour:

Naughty infant!
[/s]

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Mamijoh(f): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Is God trying to send Pharaoh Wike a warning? Is God waging a war on fake churches and false prophets? Please, before you condemn this act, ask yourself these vital questions.. So many churches are being used to perpetuate all manner of evil things..

-Luke 19:46 Amen in Jesus name

- 1 Peter 4:17

. As for the miscreants, whom the Lord used to punish the evil church, I think arresting them will amount to nothing, because .. Instead, we should ..

May God help us all.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Olatomiwami(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Afamed:

Do you ask for proof when you gulliably believed Lekki massacre? Did ask for similar proof when you ignorantly swallowed Jubril El Sudan from your coward fugitive Diletor?
You are nothing but hypocrite IPoB

U can't say it better,foolish minions following miscreants NK,I pity hard working educated Igbos,when your kindred are eating cockroaches at midnight and u never care or warn him,this is the repercussions,deal with it.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Rugaria: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Are u ok? How can a sensible person be claiming he is part of a Proscribed Terrorist group. God forbid!
You are saying this as a patriotic citizen of a terrorist country, right?

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Hallabee1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let them pin it on Ipob.

It is a welcome development.

Seems you are an IPOB apologist..

Only foolish Governor will allow Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB destroy the state under their watch.

your people no get brain , is Rivers state part of you Ipdiot ehn
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Hallabee1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Muna4real:
I don't know what to call anyone who believes that it's ipob doing. Those ones are worse than idiots.

so who?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:

You are saying this as a patriotic citizen of a terrorist country, right?
I reject Terrorism. You love it, embrace it. We shall see your end.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hallabee1:

your people no get brain , is Rivers state part of you Ipdiot ehn

Go and sleep or look for what to do with your life

That place is their homeland and they are Igbos.

True Nigeria people. If u no sabi the place, ask questions and not exposing your Ignorance online.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Muna4real(f): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hallabee1:

so who?

anyone who believes that it's ipob doing.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Muna, why do you support Kanu so much. Do you really think that he is a good leader, and do you truly believe his strategy will work?

Come on, let's seek good governance, igbo presidency and equity for now. If the north or west sees us as Igbos, they will not trust any igbo candidate. We are meant to build bridges not destroy them.

Once the country is ready to divide, it should divide. Ipobian activities are making igbos more and more hated. Biko kulie ma mụta ihe.
We can't afford to waste innocent igbo lives because of some noisy coward all the way in Isreal.

Economists have predicted that Igboland/ southeastern Nigeria will soon be the economic central of Nigeria if it doesn't secede, but Kanu has brainwashed you into believing nonsense. We all know that Naija is faulty right now, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't learn from history. Nigeria cannot divide without a civil war, and Buhar has demonstrated that by killing Igbos.

Explain why you love Kanu so much...

Muna4real:

anyone who believes that it's ipob doing.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Hallabee1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go and sleep or look for what to do with your life

That place is their homeland and they are Igbos.

True Nigeria people. If u no sabi the place, ask questions and not exposing your Ignorance online.
i stayed in Rumogba
Elelewon
Ire-ebe
Eleme
ogale
Alode
including Ebubu
and my church is at Rumola...
and i work with an ikwere woman....
i spent more that 5yrs over there
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Christistruth00: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
IPOB need to repent and Submit to Jesus with all their hearts or they will be eventually disgraced
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hallabee1:
i stayed in Rumogba Elelewon Ire-ebe Eleme ogale Alode including Ebubu and my church is at Rumola... and i work with an ikwere woman.... i spent more that 5yrs over there

Yawns
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Paretomaster1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Iykopee:

I no talk say make u establish your foolishness. I only said make u no piss like a donkey on heat. Simple shocked

Ur fada! OSU coward
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by euniselfyahoo: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Terrorist every where. I hope there are not boko haram?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by XANDERO85: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Afamed:

Nothing to say by not believing in your hypocrite sentiment?
When the IPoB turned this woman ( A police offer wife) a widow over the night, the hypocrite like you were no where to be seen.

And who told you the police officer was killed by IPOB members? Lemme guess....the Fulani controlled police and army abi? They probably carried it on NTA network news as well!

Dude, if you have nothing sensible to say the STFU!
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
SlayerForever:

You are unwittingly calling on the bastard Wike to kill Anambrarians too. You think he will separate Anambrarians from the carnage or what. You type so disgracefully for an Anambrarian.

don't fall for that guy , he is not igbo
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nostradamus1: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

They need to decimate any IPOB member caught wrecking havoc. Since Cow nu took over in 2014 ,what has he achieved,what is his blueprint?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by sirp9898(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Being an igbo person here in nigeria is becoming dangerous because of the hate of other tribes and ethnic groups hate igbos

O GOD GUILD AND SAVE US FROM THIS HATE
DONT ALLOWED THEM TO RISE TO FINISH US O

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
XANDERO85:

And who told you the police officer was killed by IPOB members? Lemme guess....the Fulani controlled police and army abi? They probably carried it on NTA network news as well!

Dude, if you have nothing sensible to say the STFU!

Wike's informant have arrived.

To aaccess situation, deceive few ndigbo with his comment and rush back too report situation on ground.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Nostradamus1:
They need to decimate any IPOB member caught wrecking havoc. Since Cow nu took over in 2014 ,what has he achieved,what is his blueprint?
[/s]

-You would know one or two things about cows since you have sexual intercouse with them.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Ur fada! OSU coward

If u get papa u no go abuse mine. Born troway bastard. cheesy
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Kiaso(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Specie mbok

Seriously I don't need your validation whether I am igbo or not...Ogbasadim....I choptas not..

Shove the Igbo inside your pocket....

FG should stop arresting and releasing any Ipob member, they should be executed at sight..

Secondly Wike must take control of his state and not allow Igbos and their apologists ruin the state under his watch...

DO YOU LIVE IN PORT HARCOURT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.