Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (56822 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by toprealman: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Explosions have rocked[b] a church belonging to father of Rivers State Governor[/b], Nyesom Wike,
So he now owns a church......bloggers and common sense will never work together.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Afamed:

Those Soldiers and Police killed by IPoB are not of human creatures. Majority of you believe in running on sentiment
Were are the pictures and names of the police men and soldiers killed by IPOB??.you guys think you are clever?,how can you guys see a bare lie and propagate it as truth,how do you even sleep peacefully at Night when you guys propagate lies so that a group of people will be killed?.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch as they will pin it on Ipob but we know better.
We know those that use bombs for knockout. They probably did it in the heat of the tension so that it will look like retaliation.
Please they should invite detective fashola to the crime scene for evidence
Your prayer should be nnamdi kanu out of foolishness should not claim responsibility
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Emyogalanya: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

No animal celebrates the killing of his specie by another talkless of human. You can't hail and implore another person to kill your brother if you are actually related.
My dear it is very difficult for you to pass as Igbo
i keep saying it that guy is not igbo. No matter what he writes or says
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Afamed: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

With Lekki we saw videos of Army shooting people, we saw pictures, we saw blood on the Nigerian flag, we saw people in Hospital.

With IPOB, we saw only allegation
But you didn't see the bodies of those killed in Lekki ? Or the NA ate the bodies of those massacred at Toll gate? You are nothing but IPoB Wailing zombie
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by HRMK: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
We know those that use bombs for knockout. They probably did it in the heat of the tension so that it will look like retaliation.
avoid sentiments pls!
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Heartbender: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Now that he has given you two eyes, why are you looking at one side? What has the Hadith got to do with this, mbok?
Bkayyy:

The creator also gave us two eyes and one mouth to see more and say less. I know the hadith.
Is there any place I stated or assumed myself to be a member of ipob or follower of MNK?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PigTormentor: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Bkayyy:
[/s]

IPIG excuse maker, you should be identified and arrested for posting this IPIG terrorist rubbish.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:

Your prayer should be nnamdi kanu out of foolishness should not claim responsibility
I hope the talkative will resist the temptation to claim responsibility.
Any uncalculated utterance will give them chances to pin this on him.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

IPIG excuse maker, you should be identified and arrested for posting this IPIG terrorist rubbish.
Don't quote me again.
Thank you
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by KanuIsCursed: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
[quote author=bobowaja post=96551681]Ipob terrorists. I trust Wike to show them pepper winkSEE AS HERDERS DEY RUN RIOT FOR HERE grin SOME EVEN HIDE UNDER IBO AND YORUBA MONIKER cheesy

Nnamdi kanu is madgrin deal with that

3 Likes

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by pk2me: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram
Am not an IPOB member neither do I support them but this your post shows how wicked your heart is.How can u say that IPOB are worse than Boko haram?
You need to live in the north east to see who boko haram are rather than spewing your heart full of hatred here.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

I hope the talkative will resist the temptation to claim responsibility.
Any uncalculated utterance will give them chances to pin this on him.
Make our brothers too resist the temptation of using it to brag
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Scout60(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let them pin it on Ipob.

It is a welcome development.

Seems you are an IPOB apologist..

Only foolish Governor will allow Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB destroy the state under their watch.

igbos are the most important tribe in Nigeria. Without igbos, Nigeria is dead. If e pay you, jump from three storey building.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:
Make our brothers too resist the temptation of using it to brag
Plus that as well.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by annyz: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is a wise thought.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Scout60(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Akiko..

I was raised to distance myself from terrorist activities. It bleeds anarchy in the society.

Why not Invite Ipob in your community to be unleashing mayhem.

FG should deal with them same way they are dealing with BH terrorists.

Wike will be fool if he allows IPOB destroy his state.

y invite them yo your community when you can give them what they want.... biafra.

z it hard? Any we understand your pains. Without igbos, Nigeria is dead
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Plus that as well.
And we should pray those 2 suspects caught by coincidence don't turn out to be igbos
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Scout60(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go and look for Nnamdi to discuss the second paragraph of the nonsense you wrote.

Not everyone listens to radio biafra or even knows how their Facebook looks like.

Terrorist remains a terrorist.

and we should divide Nigeria so that terrorist will leave us. Z it hard?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by annyz: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:
They want to create a justification for the unimaginable genocide committed against the good people of Obigbo by Nyesomghosa Wikevie and that funny looking snake catcher called Burutai!? All of you will pay for your crimes against humanity at the appropriate time..

And in 2023 he will start amending and seeking votes for another higher political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Scout60(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram

ipob are terrorist we agreed... We should divide the country so that they will leave or don't tell me that igbos are the most important tribe in Nigeria
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Paretomaster1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Iykopee:

Don't pee in your pant @ the mention of Ipob. It could be a retardedd zoogerian that blew up the church

TAH! Fear Ragtag group like IPOB, even Ojukwu ur rada, run leave Una.... OSU coward!
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:

And we should pray those 2 suspects caught by coincidence don't turn out to be igbos
Even if they are which I doubt. One can only be judged by his proclamation. Not necessarily what he said during the heat of argument but proclamation.
Anything MNK says from now will set the tone for the future and IPOB and Ndigbo at large.
Like it or not, what these people do indirectly affects our future.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PigTormentor: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Don't quote me again.
Thank you

And what you gonna do if I do again?

Come and bomb my house like your fellow terrorists just did in Rivers?
Uhhhhhhh, I'm scarred.....I beg park well.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Conrod: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Well Errrm, Igbos are already been executed daily. What died since Nnamdi started Ipob is totally uncountable and still counting..

So any fool who is tired of life should make himself available as Igbos and be killed like others by Nigeria security agencies.
Hmmm,so you dnt know that threats of death dont deter nor prevent terror especially when its nationalistic,us army is pulling out of afganistan belatedly.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
IPOB are dealing with Wike
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nwadiuto247: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Being a member of an ethnic group comes with the biggest responsibility of protecting the life of your fellow member from being taken by an external party. When an external party is being allowed to kill the member of your ethnic group without consequences, that your ethnic group loses its reputation and appear vulnerable for a bigger threat.
This is the reason why intelligent people like El Rufai said that anybody that kills a fulani takes a loan repayable one day. If you go into sociology and place this statement at the scale you'll realize that he did what an alpha and loyal member of ethnic group must do to preserve themselves because no matter what the fulani herdsmen do, when you kill them with the name Fulani you pushed the larger ethnicity. You didn't kill them as Yusuf or Abdullah but as "Fulani" so expect the answer of the larger ethnic group. Same with Buhari’s statement that the Attack on Boko Haram is an attack at the North.
So, don't make statements that will hunt your generation. Until people stop seeing IPOB as Igbo, Ndigbo won't stop being cautious when IPOB is threatened
Yes the North has been shielding their bad eggs but today they're crying insecurity.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by awa(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Muna4real:
I don't know what to call anyone who believes that it's ipob doing. Those ones are worse than idiots.

Always on point....
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Conrod: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

While you should be identified and KISSED,as known terrorist organizations do
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

TAH! Fear Ragtag group like IPOB, even Ojukwu ur rada, run leave Una.... OSU coward!

I no talk say make u establish your foolishness. I only said make u no piss like a donkey on heat. Simple shocked
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:

If found, they should be treated as terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by HimName: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
We know who the culprits are.

They are the purveyors of hate and bile.

A very demonic group.

Dear Nyesom, nothing do you. Na man you be.

Apprehend more of the devil incanates and deal with them decisively.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.