Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (56748 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Heartbender: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2020
So Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet or IPOB members have had a prophecy that something as this would occur? Just ask yourself. Am I doing what is right by being emotional over being reasonable over unverified claims?
Bkayyy:

There is something called "Prophecy" and reading the situation

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by fk001(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
What concern me with a COW.

Abeg look front.
wink Wike will treat your fvck up, you and your fellow miscreant will be put in your rightful position.

Wike is the only ally you had but he had been called to caution by same cows grin.... And our wish is his command.

Una go hear am for body!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Heartbender:
The creator gave us two ears to hear both sides. You are listening to the words of a biased man without taking time to verify the truth. Isn't this why innocent people die carelessly?
The creator also gave us two eyes and one mouth to see more and say less. I know the hadith.
Is there any place I stated or assumed myself to be a member of ipob or follower of MNK?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Csami:

So if they open my phone and see the pictures my people with biafran flag outside the country snapped and sent, will that make me an ipob member even when I haven't listened to their radio or know anything about them.

Open your phone?

From random arrest to opening your phone?

Even I HV videos of Ipob activities in my phone.

You man you are not making any sense.

Going by your logic, you would have been in jail by now since Ipob started operation.

They should have arrested by your logic of tagging Igbos Ipob.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

I asked one simple question, which people do they see?

The head terrorist Kanu, what is the make up of his Ipob he keeps propagating.

You must balance your question to make meaning.

Unless you are second Kanu, who kill his own people while ass licking others as ipob members.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Heartbender:
So Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet or IPOB members have had a prophecy that something as this would occur? Just ask yourself. Am I doing what is right by being emotional over being reasonable over unverified claims?
I think I've addressed this your myopic reasoning in my reply. If you want to talk to me, make reference to my post and leave MNK and IPOB out of it
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by November1857(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How do police arrest thieves and criminals from ransoms thieves littered around Nigeria?

Answer
You Typical ABOKI imposter , trying cause stir between SS &SE .
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2020
Ojiofor:

Only a brainwashed IPOB Ibinu Ukpabi oat taker like you will say shıt about me. Opinion of a brain dead terrorist means nothing to me anyway.

Supported.
Ojiofor have woken up.
Ndigbo used to say that Ojiofor ga-ana..
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Heartbender:
Are you normal? So you will protect a mad man on a killing spree simply because he is your brother? What is the colour of your iberibe, nwoke'm?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2020
November1857:
You Typical ABOKI imposter , trying cause stir between SS &SE .

Ndi SE and SS have arrived.

Lmao
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Heartbender:
The creator gave us two ears to hear both sides. You are listening to the words of a biased man without taking time to verify the truth. Isn't this why innocent people die carelessly?

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Paretomaster1(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

Okay game over...

Continue with your fearmongering

Next>>>>

Fear who? Gerraheremen
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

The creator also gave us two eyes and one mouth to see more and say less. I know the hadith.
Is there any place I stated or assumed myself to be a member of ipob or follower of MNK?

Yes, you have constantly give yourself away as closet Ipob.

Stop misleading the younger generations around you with biased and whack logic.

Stop creating Crises in minds of this fragile younger generations.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by IJOBA2: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Supported.

Ojiofor have woken up.

Ndigbo used to say that Ojiofor ga-ana..
[quo
fk001:

wink Wike will treat your fvck up, you and your fellow miscreant will be put in your rightful position.

Wike is the only ally you had but he had been called to caution by same cows grin.... And our wish is his command.

Una go hear am for body!!!
te aut
KanuIsCursed:
Terrorist Ipob at work
hor=bobowaja post=96551681]Ipob terrorists. I trust Wike to show them pepper wink[/quote]SEE AS HERDERS DEY RUN RIOT FOR HERE grin SOME EVEN HIDE UNDER IBO AND YORUBA MONIKER cheesy
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bighead5: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2020
November1857:
Aboki , have you finishing watching Boko Haram that beheaded 43 People in your enclave. Leave SS out of your misery and face your already wratched and backwards region.

Upon the presense of Bokoharam, Borno State is safer than the EAST. More People die in the EAst as a result of crimes compared to Borno.

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by LivingSage: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch as they will pin it on Ipob but we know better.
We know those that use bombs for knockout. They probably did it in the heat of the tension so that it will look like retaliation.
Please they should invite detective fashola to the crime scene for evidence
Shush! Who else if not Ipob who has been threatening him?
Don't bring Fashola into this madness of Ipob
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Onepeople: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let them pin it on Ipob.

It is a welcome development.

Seems you are an IPOB apologist..

Only foolish Governor will allow Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB destroy the state under their watch.
And you think ipob are jobless? Most of you will stay on social media and be typing nonsense. This one think he is more responsible than those he tag ipob members.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
LivingSage:
Shush! Who else if not Ipob who has been threatening him? Don't bring Fashola into this madness of Ipob
Don't quote me again
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by LivingSage: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Don't quote me again
Shush!

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by IJOBA2: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

I think I've addressed this your myopic reasoning in my reply. If you want to talk to me, make reference to my post and leave MNK and IPOB out of it
STOP REPLYING THESE FULANI HERDSMEN BRUH, SOUTHERN UNITY ALWAYS GIVES THEM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Onepeople: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Wike should take charge and flush out remnants of IPOB in his state.

If you allow them, the carnage they will cause in future will be totally unimaginable.

Thank God for Uche Mefor who honorably resigned that allow his name soiled by these terrorists..

Mefor remains a man of honour.
who will flush cultism in rivers state which wike is a member ?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Onepeople: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which other people , other than IPOB will be involved in such act
Are you better than ipob people?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Djdeebrain(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Our bad leader always give u irrelivant topic to argue about making u to deviate frm what u should fight against. Lazy and directionless youth every where. Na IPOB BE THIS COUNTRY PROBLEM OR BAD LEADER?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Onepeople: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram
you are big fu==ll
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by November1857(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ndi SE and SS have arrived.

Lmao
Aboki face your north
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by sunbracosun(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Ipod miscreants at it again.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram

I don't even remember you calling the North or hausas to disscociate themself from Boko Haram despite their muderous activities .

What prove do you have to show this was done by IPOB? You just poured out your hate for people without justification and prove.

People that towed this part later used SNIPER as juice. Becareful my friend.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Okoroawusa: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Wike vs IPOB
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by wingmanIII: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Bighead5:

Upon the presense of Bokoharam, Borno State is safer than the EAST. More People die in the EAst as a result of crimes compared to Borno.

You call your sultan a liar?
You must be an infidel.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nato008(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We have condemned Wike and he remains a persona non grata..

but Nnamdi and Igbos are responsible for the whole crisis that erupted in Oyigbo.

They are fully responsible for such....

Is it only in Rivers, check out Nnewi to see the carnage this evil beings called Ipob did or is it because they swept it under the carpet for peace to reign.
so u saying all the carnage in the east was ipob....even the one's i clearly saw it was area boys u guys still blame ipob...wtf mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.