Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (56743 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

Who told you they are ipob?

Stop fearmongering.

If Ipob wanted to do that they would have done it years ago.

CALM DOWN!

I don't care if they are or not.

Same way they created crises in Oyigbo and use igbo sentiments to garner support.

Why creating problems in a peaceful environment.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Csami(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let them pin it on Ipob. Problems are created not just created but founded.

If you support Ipob then be ready to bear the consequences of such support.

Nothing comes rosy. You support Igbos and expect easy rude under Nigerian state.

No matter how unreasonable Wike is, Nnamdi threw a challenge to him and he accepted..

Mefor was right afterall about most of these Ipob activities.

And yet you didn't answer my question. How will they tell an ipob member from a random igbo person

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bighead5: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2020
nonoski:
Ipob terrorists please don't put our lives in danger in Port Harcourt.
Biko

The entire Country is watching your people. What they did in Lagos and other Cities in Nigeria, during the EndSARS protest is still fresh in our memories. Now they want to start with Rivers. Nigerians will pay them back in their own coins soon.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram
Stop making noise
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Ojiofor: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Wike should take charge and flush out remnants of IPOB in his state.

If you allow them, the carnage they will cause in future will be totally unimaginable.

Thank God for Uche Mefor who honorably resigned that allow his name soiled by these terrorists..

Mefor remains a man of honour.

Once a terrorist will always be a terrorist.Uche Mefor is terrorist and have just opened a new terrorist organization.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Bighead5:

The entire Country is watching your people. What they did in Lagos and other Cities in Nigeria, during the EndSARS protest is still fresh in our memories. Now they want to start with Rivers. Nigerians will pay them back in their own coins soon.
Your name fit u
Bighead
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by lekki1444: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Eject fire.

That's their land.

Igbos and Igbos are two different statement.

Unless we can conclusively say that all Yorubas both high and low are Awawa youths, Useless one million boys and Badoo gangs.

Meaning all Yorubas will be ejected out of Nigeria and that will be soon
nigga leave yoruba out of your rant . respect the grey hair on ya scrotum grin
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Redcrafton: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2020
fk001:
IPOB wants war, the next 3 years of Wike would be hell on earth for them

None of you guys from SW has ever answered the question I have continued to ask.

When will there be hell for Boko members?

Is Borno not as important as River state?

Why are you people carrying this matter than other people.

There has been many explosions in Lagos and Ogun, nobody attached it to Boko haram.

How do you confirm they are ipob members?

Why are you guys so fearful of harmless ipob?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bighead5: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:
They want to create a justification for the unimaginable genocide committed against the good people of Obigbo by Nyesomghosa Wikevie and that funny looking snake catcher called Burutai!? All of you will pay for your crimes against humanity at the appropriate time..

This one na NNANDI KANU ZOMBİ he be. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Yujin(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Csami:

For an igbo dude, you don't seem to be smart. This will be an excuse to intimidate igbos. How will they tell an ipob member from a random igbo person?
And knowing how unreasonable/careless governor wike is in thoughts and actions, he would exploit and escalate the whole thing.
That impostor is not Igbo. He's a Fulani pretending to be Igbo. He's the same persons as Meles Zenawi, Osagyefor88, Ndibunna and Ojiofor. Same criminals with the sole intent of creating division among Ndigbo. Relate to him as you would an impostor.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool to hail Wike. Anambrarians are not specially recognized when Wike goes about killing people.

Wike is the Governor of Rivers state and people who voted him liked him.

Highest you can do is to rush to his FB page like most of you do to insult him but that is not even UpTo 0.1% of offline voters.

No I will should curse right but sometimes ago you were praising him.

The ones wasted under python dance or even the lives Kanu is wasting are they not humans?

Wike did nothing wrong and Kanu should desist from creating Crises and wasting lives.

All these gimmicks are trash , let Wike fish out those trying to disturb his state by any means possible and deal decisively with them.

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by loko50(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
IPOB terrorists at work
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by techmo(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

When breeze blew in Lagos you were crying and weeping that ipob have finished your heritage, even when they are not there.

Everybody know who fears most in this country.

When Wike is done with Ipob una go Sabi say State government power pass Local Ipob power

I really pity Ipob... Kanu don push them again to another python dance

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by SlayerForever: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
I will add too that no harm should come to those boys or this will be child's play. Harm them and you create sympathizers! Everything cannot be force and wanton destruction of lives. Black people must learn to negotiate and concede, for peace to prevail. You can't employ deadly force all the time just because you're in power. I dare the bastard Wike to step foot outside Nigeria.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

In all these, the summary is simple.

BH is a terrorist organization like Igbos.

There is nothing to protect there. No sane human being will support what Kanu is currently turning this land into.. Nobody.

He should limit his Ipob activities in Abia and cease creating hostile environment for others.

But if you support him then be ready to bear in pain as they also do.
Anybody that calls himself a freedom fighter is seen as terrorist by the oppressor he is fighting against.
And anybody that doesn't like the belief of majority of the group he belongs to should seek for another or risk excision by force. There is freedom of association and ethnic groups are mere associations. And using the identity of the group to go against their general belief is termed "treason"
There are some things I say against IPOB online I won't advise an average Igbo person to say in SE because I might survive when it goes south but the person can't

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Ojiofor:

Once a terrorist will always be a terrorist.Uche Mefor is terrorist and have just opened a new terrorist organization.

Uche Mefor is not a terrorist. I totally disagree.

Nothing of such now links him to Ipob.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Csami:

And yet you didn't answer my question. How will they tell an ipob member from a random igbo person

How do police arrest thieves and criminals from ransoms thieves littered around Nigeria?

Answer
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Redcrafton: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

When Wike is done with Ipob una go Sabi say State government power pass Local Ipob power

I really pity Ipob... Kanu don push them again to another python dance

Are you done crying about Lagos attack. Yoruba ronu smiley

Continue seeing ipob in your dream, than Boko. Beside when will you send python dance to Borno?

Please stop embarrassing yourself in public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Ojiofor: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Yujin:

That impostor is not Igbo. He's a Fulani pretending to be Igbo. He's the same persons as Meles Zenawi, Osagyefor88, Ndibunna and Ojiofor. Same criminals with the sole intent of creating division among Ndigbo. Relate to him as you would an impostor.

Only a brainwashed IPOB Ibinu Ukpabi oat taker like you will say shıt about me.
Opinion of a brain dead terrorist means nothing to me anyway.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Some of the people killed in the endsars protest are people like you,that believed army should be killing those that want out of Nigeria.

When the terrorist army catch you,show them your one nigeria ID CARD,with that they will free you,and when their stray bullet come your way,shout one nigeria and you won't die.

Your comments here have proven that you are not whom you claim to be.

No reasonable Igbo man will support killing of biafra agitators,even if
he don't support them.
What is even their offence?

Because when the unprofessional army start killing,they will kill any Igbo insight.

If you are Igbo,you are ipob to a northern and yoruba man.

Have you not be addressed as an ipob member before on this forum?

Lamentations.

Do your Ipob and leave others out of it.

Maybe buhari should have appointed ngige as minister because it is hard to differentiate Ipob from igbo.

Nonsense and whack logic.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by emapeteum(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2020
the handiwork of Ipob, where Nnamdi Kanu is the undisputable emperor.Biafra, I hail thee
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by fk001(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

None of you guys from SW has ever answered the question I have continued to ask.

When will there be hell for Boko members?

Is Borno not as important as River state?

Why are you people carrying this matter than other people.

There has been many explosions in Lagos and Ogun, nobody attached it to Boko haram.

How do you confirm they are ipob members?

Why are you guys so fearful of harmless ipob?

If you fought with your neighbour and the neighbour threatens by promising you in 3 days one of your children will be missing. And so it happens on the 4th day your child got lost.

Who do you think will be the first suspect in the police investigation?

That's typical case of Wike vs Ipob. Wike is at war with IPOB he needs to be armed to the teeth to fight the miscreants.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Paretomaster1(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch as they will pin it on Ipob but we know better.
We know those that use bombs for knockout. They probably did it in the heat of the tension so that it will look like retaliation.
Please they should invite detective fashola to the crime scene for evidence

Shut up, who could have done it? Dont come n play the ostrich here..... Number one suspect is IPOB

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by lekki1444: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Csami:

the ipob member is the one who calls nigeria a contraption cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Heartbender: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Are you normal? So you will protect a mad man on a killing spree simply because he is your brother? What is the colour of your iberibe, nwoke'm?
Bkayyy:

CALL it whatever you are like. Unlike some of you, I was raised to never abandon my brother even if he is mad.
Even at the worst he is still my mad brother
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Csami(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How do police arrest thieves and criminals from ransoms thieves littered around Nigeria?

Answer

Your question makes no sense. You are either ignorant or not igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.