Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (56749 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by loveth360(f): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lamentations.

Do your Ipob and leave others out of it.

Maybe buhari should have appointed ngige as minister because it is hard to differentiate Ipob from igbo.

Nonsense and whack logic.
I know you won't get the point because you are not Igbo.

Am done with you.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Afamed:

Nothing to say by not believing in your hypocrite sentiment?
When the IPoB turned this woman ( A police offer wife) a widow over the night, the hypocrite like you were no where to be seen.

You believe anything you are told?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Anybody that calls himself a freedom fighter is seen as terrorist by the oppressor he is fighting against.
And anybody that doesn't like the belief of majority of the group he belongs to should seek for another or risk excision by force. There is freedom of association and ethnic groups are mere associations. And using the identity of the group to go against their general belief is termed "treason"
There are some things I say against IPOB online I won't advise an average Igbo person to say in SE because I might survive when it goes south but the person can't

Creating fear is mere gimmicks. I say whatever is right and that remains right.

Nnamdi and Igbos have not to offer but creating issues a d wasting lives while running under igbo cover as exercuse.

In your logic Ipob is Igbo bit in Nnamdi kanu's map Igbos are igbo, Ibibio, efik, ijaw etc....but Igbos are good to die.

In essence his Igbos are meant for one set of people to keep dying with the tag Ipob while his map covers entire tower of babel.

Nothing is as useless as Igbos. Very useless see of people.

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Redcrafton: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Shut up, who could have done it? Dont come n play the ostrich here..... Number one suspect is IPOB

Just see your weak life, full with fear!!

Cultist surrenders arms in River state...

So why would ipob be number one suspect?

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by bigcasava1(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Doraty1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-explosions-rock-wikes-fathers-church-in-port-harcourt/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
don't go and kill Igbo people oo! Please face ur problem and leave igbo people alone.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Heartbender:
Are you normal? So you will protect a mad man on a killing spree simply because he is your brother? What is the colour of your iberibe, nwoke'm?
Especially when he is merely accused and sent to the gallows without evidence.
"That that kills your own without evidence can come for your entire family at any time"
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Idiotseverywher: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which other people , other than IPOB will be involved in such act
. I always advice ipob to start high profile assassination and hit and run killing to those who attack them with their families inclusive by then people will know that life have no duplicate
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Csami(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
lekki1444:
the ipob member is the one who calls nigeria a contraption cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course Nigeria is a contraption. Does it now make me an ipob?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Csami:

Your question makes no sense. You are either ignorant or not igbo.

That's how your question makes no sense.

Tell us how security agencies detect crime operators?

How do America fish out criminals in their midst?

It is only in Nigeria that you guys are spreading such false logic with no substance.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by lekki1444: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Csami:

Of course Nigeria is a contraption. Does it now make me an ipob?
yes undecided

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by fk001(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Some of the people killed in the endsars protest are people like you,that believed army should be killing those that want out of Nigeria.

When the terrorist army catch you,show them your one nigeria ID CARD,with that they will free you,and when their stray bullet come your way,shout one nigeria and you won't die.

Your comments here have proven that you are not whom you claim to be.

No reasonable Igbo man will support killing of biafra agitators,even if
he don't support them.
What is even their offence?

Because when the unprofessional army start killing,they will kill any Igbo insight.

If you are Igbo,you are ipob to a northern and yoruba man.

Have you not be addressed as an ipob member before on this forum?

We are not silly on this platform, we can differentiate between sane Igbos and IPOB miscreant.

We know them, even in real life we can single them out

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Creating fear is mere gimmicks. I say whatever is right and that remains right.

Nnamdi and Igbos have not to offer but creating issues a d wasting lives while running under igbo cover as exercuse.

In your logic Ipob is Igbo bit in Nnamdi kanu's map Igbos are igbo, Ibibio, efik, ijaw etc....but Igbos are good to die.

In essence his Igbos are meant for one set of people to keep dying with the tag Ipob while his map covers entire tower of babel.

Nothing is as useless as Igbos. Very useless see of people.
I have one question for you and I expect answer.
When Nigerians see IPOB, which people or ethnic group do they see?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Redcrafton: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
fk001:

If you fought with your neighbour and the neighbour threatens by promising you in 3 days one of your children will be missing. And so it happens on the 4th day your child got lost.

Who do you think will be the first suspect in the police investigation?

That's typical case of Wike vs Ipob. Wike is at war with IPOB he needs to be armed to the teeth to fight the miscreants.

If you sepend one third of the energy you spend on Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, they would have been a thing of the past.

But no...

If there was attack in Lagos, it is ipob. If the economy is bad it s ipob.

You have never blamed any other groups.

Why?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
I know you won't get the point because you are not Igbo.

Am done with you.

Better stop coz u ain't making any sense.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Yujin(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
I'll always say it that only one group of people benefit when southerners fight among themselves. If the educated southerners will allow their fragile emotions think for them, then they must bear the consequences of their foolishness. Woke CAN NEVER ABSOLVE HIMSELF from the Obigbo massacre and he must answer for it in due time. Bombing a church is the handiwork of a well known terrorists group book haram. The enemies of IPOB already have started accusing us of the attack but to what end? To create chaos in Rivers state and the South in general. Wike can choose to fall for their games again but he must remember like Saddam that when you start witch hunting those who where never a threat to you and your erstwhile haters start cheering you up, know it that they're applauding your foolishness which automatically will lead to your destruction.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Paretomaster1(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

Just see your weak life, full with fear!!

Cultist surrenders arms in River state...

So why would ipob be number one suspect?

You are also a suspect! Game
over
for IPOB!

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Moferere: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Wike should take charge and flush out remnants of IPOB in his state.

If you allow them, the carnage they will cause in future will be totally unimaginable.

Thank God for Uche Mefor who honorably resigned that allow his name soiled by these terrorists..

Mefor remains a man of honour.

Hehehe, you are making sense this morning smiley
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by KanuIsCursed: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Terrorist Ipob at work

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Redcrafton: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You are also a suspect! Game
over
for IPOB!

Okay game over...

Continue with your fearmongering

Next>>>>
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by fk001(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

If you sepend one third of the energy you spend on Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, they would have been a thing of the past.

But no...

If there was attack in Lagos, it is ipob. If the economy is bad it s ipob.

You have never blamed any other groups.

Why?

We are talking of Rivers now not any other place.

Just like I blame Northern leaders for not handling BH and Bandits
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by JohnSin97: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Wike should call in the army and ensure that all ipob miscreants are flushed from the state into the near by lagoon

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Moferere: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let them pin it on Ipob.

It is a welcome development.

Seems you are an IPOB apologist..

Only foolish Governor will allow Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB destroy the state under their watch.

I made it 12 likes
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by loveth360(f): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2020
fk001:

We are not silly on this platform, we can differentiate between sane Igbos and IPOB miscreant.

We know them, even in real life we can single them out
What concern me with a COW.

Abeg look front.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Yujin(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Ojiofor:

Only a brainwashed IPOB Ibinu Ukpabi oat taker like you will say shıt about me.
Opinion of a brain dead terrorist means nothing to me anyway.
I will always point you out for the wolf in sheep clothing that you are. All of you and your gangs can never succeed. I'm way smarter than you and understand the game at play. Mark my words, you will fail woefully.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

I have one question for you and I expect answer.
When Nigerians see IPOB, which people or ethnic group do they see?

I will answer you

In Nnamdi Kanus Ipob which sets of people makes it up?

Is it that he couldn't convince them that why he keeps following like fowls for yansh then wasting his own people daily.

Common sense is not common. How many of all these groups he keeps calling have died for Igbos cause?

Only fools support the structure called Igbos anyway.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by November1857(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Bighead5:

The entire Country is watching your people. What they did in Lagos and other Cities in Nigeria, during the EndSARS protest is still fresh in our memories. Now they want to start with Rivers. Nigerians will pay them back in their own coins soon.
Aboki , have you finishing watching Boko Haram that beheaded 43 People in your enclave. Leave SS out of your misery and face your already wratched and backwards region.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I will answer you

In Nnamdi Kanus Ipob which sets of people makes it up?

Is it that he couldn't convince them that why he keeps following like fowls for yansh then wasting his own people daily.

Common sense is not common. How many of all these groups he keeps calling have died for Igbos cause?

Only fools support the structure called Igbos anyway.
I asked one simple question, which people do they see?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Csami(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

That's how your question makes no sense.

Tell us how security agencies detect crime operators?

How do America fish out criminals in their midst?

It is only in Nigeria that you guys are spreading such false logic with no substance.

So if they open my phone and see the pictures my people with biafran flag outside the country snapped and sent, will that make me an ipob member even when I haven't listened to their radio or know anything about them.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Heartbender: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2020
The creator gave us two ears to hear both sides. You are listening to the words of a biased man without taking time to verify the truth. Isn't this why innocent people die carelessly?
Bkayyy:

Especially when he is merely accused and sent to the gallows without evidence.
"That that kills your own without evidence can come for your entire family at any time"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.