Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (56745 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

When Wike is done with Ipob una go Sabi say State government power pass Local Ipob power

I really pity Ipob... Kanu don push them again to another python dance

Who be ipob member for where the explosion take place? Before u reply like mad man, I dey stay around that place where the explosion happened
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
emapeteum:
the handiwork of Ipob, where Nnamdi Kanu is the undisputable emperor.Biafra, I hail thee

That is the handiwork of senseless people attributing it to Ipob.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Gesman: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
How I wish he died in the blast, only then wike would have understand that this is beyond gaining political points.

*NOW IN MY ACTIVITY TODAY* I realised some of us want to Just make money in simple ways through a simple system without stress of referring.

Some of us don't even want millions we just want urgent 2k some times and little money to take care of urgent needs.

Well I HAve a platform I am into that i am doing right now. Lecture starts there on Monday... ��

https:///BIt8nOyWktQD9pJbnd5KYz
*ITS trending now and its paying*
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Shut up, who could have done it? Dont come n play the ostrich here..... Number one suspect is IPOB

Don't pee in your pant @ the mention of Ipob. It could be a retardedd zoogerian that blew up the church
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Uchasa(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram

I don't support you.

Igbos are not IPOB, IPOB is only a criminal entity trying to destroy the Igbos.
Moreover, some parts of my state like Oyigbo and Ndoni/Egbema LGA accept being Igbo. So Igbos are not strangers or visitors in Rivers, they should only desist from having anything to do with IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by OyinO: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Is God trying to send Pharaoh Wike a warning? Is God waging a war on fake churches and false prophets? Please, before you condemn this act, ask yourself these vital questions.. So many churches are being used to perpetuate all manner of evil things..

-Luke 19:46

- 1 Peter 4:17

. As for the miscreants, whom the Lord used to punish the evil church, I think arresting them will amount to nothing, because .. Instead, we should ..

May God help us all.

All churches in Nigeria are fake. There's no single original church in Nigeria. The lives of their members justify my valid submission or assertion.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
JohnSin97:
Wike should call in the army and ensure that all ipob miscreants are flushed from the state into the near by lagoon

Well, his house was bombed weeks ago. Where is the army to flush so called ipob members in port Harcourt? Till date only police men are keeping vigil over there.. So stop crying over spilt milk
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sleekfingers:

na ipob do am...i am 1000% sure

Oya prove say na ipob do am.

Talk is cheap, fact is sacrosanct.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by chaloskyx: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
LOOK LETS ALL BE AWAKE FOR ONCE THE GOVORNOR ONLY BORROWED A PAGE FROM THE HOODLUMS SCRIPT IN LAGOS STATE SOON THEY WOULD ROLL OUT THE MILITARY AND CALL IPOB TERRORISTS JUST LIKE THEY CALLED END SARS TERRORISTS AND BLAMED THE DESTRUCTION OF LAGOS ON THEM....................YOUR POLITICIANS ARE THE REAL ENEMIES OF THIS COUNTRY SEE EVEN BOKO HARAM ARE SAINTS COMPARED TO THEM ITS THE REASON US AND SO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES REFUSE TO SEND MILITARY EQUIPMENTS TO THEM CAUSE IF THEY HAVE IT AT THEIR DISPOSAL SAD TO SAY BUT THEY WONT HESITATE TO WIPE OFF ALL NIGERIANS THAT CHALLENGES THEM THE REAL TERRORISTS IN NIGERIA ARE THE POLITICIANS FOR NOW EVERYONE SHOULD BACK DOWN AND LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY LETS FIGHT THE BATTLE IN 2023 ELECTION THROUGH OUR VOTES

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bighead5: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

They did it in Lagos? Where

Attacks at Fagba, Agility Ketu, Idi Araba, Shagamu or Ile Ife...or where. Did you say Boko at work?

Fear na bad thing smiley

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are responsible for the violence, killings and looting during the EndSARS protest in Lagos and other Cities.
Nigerians will soon pay them back in their own coins.

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by 2tpick: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram
Hahahaha
Ejected by who and to where? Can someone eject you from the land of your ancestors? Well only fulani herdsman or boko haram members can do that. Well it's all for the fun shaa and you know it
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Uchasa:

I don't support you.

Moreover, some parts of my state like Oyigbo and Ndoni/Egbema LGA accept being Igbo. So Igbos are not strangers or visitors in Rivers, they should only desist from having anything to do with IPOB.

Good and sensible reply. The reason I overlook most of your post despite knowing your are Ikwerre is because you sound fair and truthful most times. Atleast 85% of your submission here so far are good and Inorder neither have I seen you attacked Igbos.....Kudos.

I have consistently made it clear here that Ikwerre is now an independent ethnic nationality who traced their origin and ancestry to Edo state...Bini precisely, Every of their allegiance now lies and goes to Bini ..and are now totally different from Igbos

I still don't know why it is hard for some to accept the obvious fact.

The problem here is IPOB and I insist must be rooted out which we fully stop. Keep it up in saying the truth as it is... kudos.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by CSTRR: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Ikennamurphy: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Akiko..

I was raised to distance myself from terrorist activities. It bleeds anarchy in the society.

Why not Invite Ipob in your community to be unleashing mayhem.

FG should deal with them same way they are dealing with BH terrorists.

Wike will be fool if he allows IPOB destroy his state.
Lol. You finished this guy esp at the emboldened, tell them to carry ipob to their community of origin to cause carnage and watch them backtrack
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by 2tpick: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Uchasa:

I don't support you.

His moniker says he is a confirmed zombie. How on earth will you reply a confirmed zombie? Who does that? Well I just did. It's all for the fun. I understand you trying to talk sense into him. But is not worth it. I repeat it's all for the fun. Dont get worked up over nothing
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Afamed: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

You believe anything you are told?
Don't be silly with your question.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Ikennamurphy: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Yes FG should treat them way he treats boko haram members,

by giving them appointments federal level.
See how you're comparing ipob with boko haram.. So you're enjoying the ugly news of what is happening in Borno and North East as a whole and want similar carnage in Igboland, you're an Igbo hater then and God pass all of u
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by CSTRR: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
2tpick:

Hahahaha
Ejected by who and to where? Can someone eject you from the land of your ancestors? Well only fulani herdsman or boko haram members can do that. Well it's all for the fun shaa and you know it
That is why the Igbo states bordering Rivers State should follow through with the National boundary commission and take It seriously in court.

Get your lands back legally like akwaibom did to cross Rivers.

All that "Rivers state is an Igbo State" sentiment should be discarded.

It's a foolish sentiment.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by gidgiddy: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be silly with your question

All the allegations they leveled against IPOB, did they show you people one shred of evidence or proof beyond mere words?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Lovelyn451(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
what's the name of the church!!! wike's fathers church kee you there..
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Ikennamurphy: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Stale and stale. This tactics doesn't work.

The only bastard we know is Nnamdi Kanu afterall Wike still have his parents alive.

Maybe those slaughtered by security agencies in Enugu was recorded as anambrarian or those killed in Aba as Anambrarian or those who lost their lives in Ebonyi same

What you wrote up there, bears no single meaning.

As a Governor he should take charge of his state and fish out those trying to cause problems fir him.

All these gimmicks of killing this and that is nothing but trash.

If groups of people didn't go about creating problems, who will think of bringing security out on the street.
Well said.. These ipob guys deal on emotion, they create a problem they can't withstand
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Gloriagee(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
All I can say is , wikes father has a church? I kent believe it grin shocked
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Afamed: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

All the allegations they leveled against IPOB, did they show you people one shred of evidence or proof beyond mere words?
Do you ask for proof when you gulliably believed Lekki massacre? Did ask for similar proof when you ignorantly swallowed Jubril El Sudan from your coward fugitive Diletor?
You are nothing but hypocrite IPoB
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Well said.. These ipob guys deal on emotion, they create a problem they can't withstand

They create problems and always try to whip up igbo sentiments anytime it backfired.

Meanwhile I thought they said Igbos are for Igbos, ibibios, Ijaws etc

Why are they always whipping up sentiments using Igbos whenever they create crises
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

See how you're comparing ipob with boko haram.. So you're enjoying the ugly news of what is happening in Borno and North East as a whole and want similar carnage in Igboland, you're an Igbo hater then and God pass all of u

They want to turn Igboland to another Somalia.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by willyjacs(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Is God trying to send Pharaoh Wike a warning? Is God waging a war on fake churches and false prophets? Please, before you condemn this act, ask yourself these vital questions.. So many churches are being used to perpetuate all manner of evil things..

-Luke 19:46

- 1 Peter 4:17

. As for the miscreants, whom the Lord used to punish the evil church, I think arresting them will amount to nothing, because .. Instead, we should ..

May God help us all.
rubbish..if this is how u undastand the bible, then neva blame boko haram who are acting accordin 2wot they read, bcoz na the same una be.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by EmekaBlue(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
I'm quite sure wike plan this on his own to paint ipob black

God go punish u
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Ikennamurphy: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

They create problems and always try to whip up igbo sentiments anytime it backfired.

Meanwhile I thought they said Igbos are for Igbos, ibibios, Ijaws etc

Why are they always whipping up sentiments using Igbos whenever they create crises
Exactly, I'm yet to see ipob activities in bayelsa, akwa ibom and Cross river or even delta done by the natives, they will turn a peaceful place into chaos for no reason and not even as if they have anything to achieve
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Exactly, I'm yet to see ipob activities in bayelsa, akwa ibom and Cross river or even delta done by the natives, they will turn a peaceful place into chaos for no reason and not even as if they have anything to achieve

They have never achieved anything. If they are serious let him go and start up Ipob In those places and not going about wasting lives of numerous Igbos since 2016.

Uncountable lives lost due to foolish following of a lunatic who lives and enjoys live in London.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Maxfe: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
What is happening Anyway

Make N500 bonus per each referral with VPD mobile banking app.
You could make up to N50k daily.

At the end of your registration you will be giving a virtual card like your ATM and your account number to make payment such as online shopping, run Facebook ads and so on.

What is VPD?

Financial solution. Save 3% on every transaction. Convert currencies with ease.

With VPD money, you can say goodbye to the stress and hurdles that come with traditional banking. Receive money, make payments, keep track of your expenditures and enjoy easy access to your favourite international brands.
VPD Money is a smart financial product for mobile people who care about easy, smart and secure transactions; and VPD money comes with many of such bonuses like:
-Unlimited free transfers
-Access to borderless payments via virtual cards
-Cash backs on every transaction
-Easy conversion from local currency to international currencies
-Access to exclusive tickets, top-ups, bills & subscription payment services in minutes!
You are already smart, it’s only a smart choice to choose borderless banking for mobile people.

How to register

1. Download the app "vpd" directly from play store and lunch the app.

2. Click on sign up and enter your phone number. You will receive a confirmation code through SMS. Enter the code and verify .

3. Enter your BVN, then enter your personal information tally with your BVN.

4. Enter your user name, on the referral optional copy this code 6NZ80E and paste in there. Note: ensure you input this code to balance your registration process.

5. Create a strong password that you could easily remember. Password contains capital and later with numeric.

6. Fill the Security question option and make sure you remember it.

7. Congratulations account created successful. Check your email and verify it.

8. Enter your pin. This is the pin you will use in transaction process. Be sure to remember it.

9. Under the app click Card to create a virtual card like your atm. Enter four pin and upload your photo. Congratulations virtual card created.

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by gidgiddy: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Afamed:

Do you ask for proof when you gulliably believed Lekki massacre? Did ask for similar proof when you ignorantly swallowed Jubril El Sudan from your coward fugitive Diletor?
You are nothing but hypocrite IPoB

With Lekki we saw videos of Army shooting people, we saw pictures, we saw blood on the Nigerian flag, we saw people in Hospital.

With IPOB, we saw only allegation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.