Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Defination Of Headquater - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Defination Of Headquater (624 Views)

Picture-what Is Defination Of Whala / Defination Of Wahala / Akpos Giving Defination Of Periods? Laugh You Stress Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Defination Of Headquater by comptia(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
a little boy was in the house with his parent when the father was answeing an office call. he heard the father said i dont realy know where the headquater is, the jumped up from the cushon chair: dad dad i know where the headquater is.

dad ask where? with surprised. the little boy ran to where the mother is and pointer to her underworld grin. the dad was furios with the boy and ask him how did you come about this? the boy answered, anytime mum called pls go to the headquater, i always see our gate man will open mums pant and stick his head in there. so i think the headquater is not far from home. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Defination Of Headquater by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
i've seen no jokes here
Re: The Defination Of Headquater by dani1luv: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
You try!
Re: The Defination Of Headquater by comptia(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2011
ebony i know you will not see, dont you know that there is a eye that sees, and there is a eye that look. your own na to look not to see angry angry angry angry. you start another new yabing trend>?

(1) (Reply)

Got A Rabbit At Home / The New Hat / Lost But Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.