Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? (50246 Views)

How Sweet Is Sex To You? / Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:

Ladies of nowadays are something else. Naso one say make I give am 15k for just Xmas hair...
Head wey no correct

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by shaksman96(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:

Ladies of nowadays are something else... Naso one gel tell me say e want 15k for just human for Xmas..head wey no correct..
if na ur serious main chick and she dey cooperate and u get d money no wahala. but if na ur side chick or lovepeddler her fada, human hair kee her there...
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DigitB: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Misslilbootay:

God didn't mention relationship but he did say fornication is a sin he will judge by himself.

Can you see a lady and just marry her without first doing courtship?

The popular figures in our Holy Bible, did they court before marriage? undecided
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DigitB: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Nazgul:
To me sex isn't necessary.

From my past relationships, if I'm to advice any girl I'll tell them to avoid sex and stand on it. Sex makes you suspicious of your partner. It makes you have unnecessary problems, unnecessary commitments, unnecessary responsibilities.... etc. How many guys would you keep offering your body to just to make them stay?

What makes most guys wants sex is when the financial demand from the girl becomes too much. Most girls will tell you that they're not ready for sex, but will still want you to show dedicated financial commitments towards them. No guy will ever agree to that.

Many girls naturally lack wisdom. Let me share a my own experience here. I met this girl some years ago, she told me her usual no sex till marriage. I asked her if she's a virgin she said no that she dated just one guy who broke her heart and now she has decided to zip up till her wedding night.

To me, I didn't have any problem with that. My problem was that this girl literally flirts on the phone with guys even in my presence. When I confront her she'll tell me they're just toasters that she doesn't have anything with them. She receives calls like a call center agent. Always on Facebook and WhatsApp till even midnight. And to make matters worse she's the urgent 2k type. So tell me would any guy in my shoes honour her request to date without sex....of course not. I had to end the whole stuff cos she wasn't contributing to my life in anyway. Most times I initiate a discussion with her on chat, she can't even sustain it without indirectly telling me one problem or the other she has.

My take...if you don't want sex in a relationship and you don't want to have any problem with your man concerning your stand, then avoid unnecessary request so it won't make him feel that you're owing him. Avoid flirting with other guys on phone and in reality. Concentrate on your relationship by looking for ways to make an impact in his life. It could be through business ideas, could be counseling, could be partnership in business, education...etc. also develop yourself. Let him see that your life is progressing. That you're successful in whatever it is that you're into.

Make him see you as someone he can't do without and he'll stick to you regardless of your no sex stand.

In addition, the dude might still go for sex from another borehole. But the ring will surely be kept for the sane girl.

Men are wise.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DukeJoe17: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

listen I'm not like ur girlfriend that is FUCKI around with every sticks because of cheap money and useless valuable things as u said.... and FAMY MONEY IS ENOUGH FOR ME.....

NO ONE FORCE YOU TO SPEND ON UR GIRLFRIEND SO STOP YELLING.

No one is forcing you to spread your legs,
So stop disrupting the internet space with your wailing. The only reason I Bleep a girl I'm dating without remorse is because they will never stop asking for money.

Maga no dy again.❌❌❌
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2020
shadeyinka:

The truth of the matter is that Ladies stand to GAIN or LOSE with whoever they have sex with: the men lose nothing except spiritually!

How? Can you elaborate? Which consequences are different and why are they different for both men and women?
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2020
shaksman96:
if na ur serious main chick and she dey cooperate and u get d money no wahala. but if na ur side chick or lovepeddler her fada, human hair kee her there...
wetin be main chick.. I deh fear all girls
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2020
wirinet:

Why only for the woman?

Are you the one to determine how women enjoy sex? Many women are not even interested in marriage and are self sufficient and don't need any man to be materially, emotionally and spiritually complete.

That's hypothetical and not the law. Not all married men have baby mamas. And men is polygamous marriages also gave side chicks and baby mamas.
How do you rationalise polygamy with your views on virginity, sexual fidelity and family values?

There are examples of millions and millions of good successful children raised by single mothers.

Western culture promoted rape? You must be smoking your bible instead of reading it. It's African culture that promotes rape. Women that are raped in Africa are often stigmatised and scared for life, while the male perpetrators are left to go scot free and sometimes celebrated. How many rapists have been convicted in Africa?

Western culture promote divorce to make the man sit up. A woman does not have to endure neglect and abuse because of some misogynistic religious doctrine. If she woman is not happy in her marriage, divorce is an option.

False. We African men want to have our cake and eat it. We want to keep our women who we met and marry as virgins at very young age at home, sealed and wrapped for our pleasure and convenience, while we go conquering other territories (bodies).

Just more Hoephobia (fear of hoes),

Social where is all this your hoephobia rants going? You want to enact sharia like laws banning whoring or hoeing? You want to enforce the stoning to death of hoes, whores and adulteress?

What punishment do you propose for single girls who are not virgins?

U are a supporter of anti marriage and anti children and anti love

But I'm very sure u are for pro gay marriage,family and love

Pathetic
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2020
wirinet:

Why only for the woman?

Are you the one to determine how women enjoy sex? Many women are not even interested in marriage and are self sufficient and don't need any man to be materially, emotionally and spiritually complete.

That's hypothetical and not the law. Not all married men have baby mamas. And men is polygamous marriages also gave side chicks and baby mamas.
How do you rationalise polygamy with your views on virginity, sexual fidelity and family values?

There are examples of millions and millions of good successful children raised by single mothers.

Western culture promoted rape? You must be smoking your bible instead of reading it. It's African culture that promotes rape. Women that are raped in Africa are often stigmatised and scared for life, while the male perpetrators are left to go scot free and sometimes celebrated. How many rapists have been convicted in Africa?

Western culture promote divorce to make the man sit up. A woman does not have to endure neglect and abuse because of some misogynistic religious doctrine. If she woman is not happy in her marriage, divorce is an option.

False. We African men want to have our cake and eat it. We want to keep our women who we met and marry as virgins at very young age at home, sealed and wrapped for our pleasure and convenience, while we go conquering other territories (bodies).

Just more Hoephobia (fear of hoes),

Social where is all this your hoephobia rants going? You want to enact sharia like laws banning whoring or hoeing? You want to enforce the stoning to death of hoes, whores and adulteress?

What punishment do you propose for single girls who are not virgins?

I talk based on science and facts

Marriage is the institution that women are the happiest to be in. Women are the ones who celebrate getting married and staying married more than men

Men are polygamous by nature and by African traditions, women are hypergamous by nature.
African traditions frown on men and women who insult marriage institution by not adhering to the rules of the institution. That is why the best way to get married and stay married is by marrying a virgin woman or women who have marriageable qualities.

Statistics show that single mothers raise the most useless set of children in the society.
A functional family where the man and woman, who are not divorced, raise the best and most useful set of children in the society.
Divorce is the worst form of raising children.

Google it up.

Western culture promotes "DIVORCE RAPE" ie men are the most screwed wen it comes to family courts in the western society.
It is so FEM CENTRIC AND BIAS TOWARDS WOMEN SENSIBLE OR NOT AND MAJORITY ARE SENSELESS WOMEN. (HOES AND WHORES)

That is a archaic view of African men and an insult and assault on our intelligence. African Women choosing to be housewives is not a man's choice to make. If a man want to marry a lady and he wants her to be a housewife then he should seek ladies who want to genuinely b housewives to marry and settle down with and especially she must be a virgin with marriageable qualities.

I AM FOR FREEDOM OF CHOICE FOR BOTH GENDERS. IF A WOMAN WANTS TO BE A LovePeddler IM ALL FOR THAT, I SUPPORT LEGALIZED PROSTITUTION AND I AM A BIG FAN OF 5TH WAVE FEMINISM

STATS SHOWS THAT HOES AND WHORES DONT MAKE THE BEST WIVES, RAISE THE BEST CHILDREN AND KEEP A GOOD HOME AND MARRIAGE.

Don't blame women's problems And choices on men that so SEXIST AND STUPID!!!!
Every gender should take responsibility for his or her actions and choices

JEEEZZZZZZ

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Adequate459: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2020
No
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by wirinet(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2020
DEMZEE:

U are a supporter of anti marriage and anti children and anti love

But I'm very sure u are for pro gay marriage,family and love

Pathetic

How can I be anti marriage when I am happily married, anti children when I have 3 lovely children and anti love when I love my wife?

I am neither pro or anti gay. Whatever people I have no relationship or link to do with their genitals is their own business. As long as rape or paedophilia is not involved.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Meme16:
First, irrespective of popular opinion, not all men go into a relationship for sex, there are great men out there who never defiled themselves but waited for marriage before sex, probably you have not met them. sex before marriage is SIN and I don't care how anyone try to justify the act, what matters for me is what God says, which is well written in the holy book.
Besides, who told you sex can keep a man? If that's the case, why do most men that get this sex from their so called girlfriend cheat with another lady, even some married men. So you see, it's not just about the sex but something more. For me, it's one's value system, self control and fear of God that would make a man commit to a relationship and not sex. If you like cohabitate and give him enough sex, a man that will leave you will still leave.

I might be wrong but I feel is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life better for themselves feel threatened when a guy use sex as a bargaining power in a relationship, probably because of the money and material gifts they get from guys. However, Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to blackmail them with sex to keep a relationship, even if they give in for sex they do that out of their own volition not that they were blackmailed, Though I'm � percent against sex before marriage. My dear ladies, build, train and help yourself to make it on ur own as you can have options and also attract great men to yourself. Shalom!!

I see it this way, too. Religious beliefs aside, sex doesn't diminish the worth of a woman that knows herself, her values, is evolved in every way. People act as if marriage in and of itself is something of a reward they have to secure with sexual 'politics'.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2020
kazyhm:

You gave a condition for conditions....?

Natural submission is an old school normal situation in a relationship.......this is a woke regime.

You wouldn't want to be at disadvantage while you provide 100% commitment, attention and resources......it doesn't work that way anymore.......

Yes u can't commit to,give time and attention and even resources to a HOE OR LovePeddler now

HOES AND WHORES don't make the best wives and don't raise the best children and don't keep a good home
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2020
wirinet:

How can I be anti marriage when I am happily married, anti children when I have 3 lovely children and anti love when I love my wife?

I am neither pro or anti gay. Whatever people I have no relationship or link to do with their genitals is their own business. As long as rape or paedophilia is not involved.

I'm sure you married ur wife as a virgin

It's not my business also, I m Just stating facts and stats
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by zedman1(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2020
softguy1:

wooow! this your story seem familiar to mine, this babe just ran because I refuse to have sex with her even when she tried her possible best then........ I was thinking that was the best way to show my love for her, because I truly loves her so much...... funny enough this babe nah pastor pikin and a very decent girl ooo... the babe letter go do another bad Guy wey go dey give her front and back with a quick corner Loolzz
lol, last last we dey alright bro.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by shaksman96(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:
wetin be main chick.. I deh fear all girls
lol, e no mean now since she no force u and she say u mustn't give her all d money......lastly fear who no fear woman.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by rowland545(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:
Capital NO!

Only wordly men and sinners practice premarital sex. Take it or leave it!

Spirituality asides. Sex does not keep a man or determine a successful relationship or marriage.

Morally speaking, it is not good. Keep your chastity. It pays.
no wonder u r still single
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
DukeJoe17:

No one is forcing you to spread your legs,
So stop disrupting the internet space with your wailing. The only reason I Bleep a girl I'm dating without remorse is because they will never stop asking for money.
(yes because they are prostitute same as you are!)

Maga no dy again.❌❌❌

no one can force me to open or spread my legs, it's matter of choose.... AND I CHOOSE TO CLOSE MY LEGS TILL MARRIAGE....

SO STOP YELLING! I'M NOT THE ONE THAT PUT U INTO THE DIRTY LINES (PREMARITAL SEX HUNTER AND MALE PROSTITUTE).
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Paulcyril19: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Nazgul post=96995275]To me sex isn't necessary.

From my past relationships, if I'm to advice any girl I'll tell them to avoid sex and stand on it. Sex makes you suspicious of your partner. It makes you have unnecessary problems, unnecessary commitments, unnecessary responsibilities.... etc. How many guys would you keep offering your body to just to make them stay?

What makes most guys wants sex is when the financial demand from the girl becomes too much. Most girls will tell you that they're not ready for sex, but will still want you to show dedicated financial commitments towards them. No guy will ever agree to that.

Many girls naturally lack wisdom. Let me share a my own experience here. I met this girl some years ago, she told me her usual no sex till marriage. I asked her if she's a virgin she said no that she dated just one guy who broke her heart and now she has decided to zip up till her wedding night.

Eya.. She was milking you while getting it out there.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

I see it this way, too. Religious beliefs aside, sex doesn't diminish the worth of a woman that knows herself, her values, is evolved in every way. People act as if marriage in and of itself is something of a reward they have to secure with sexual 'politics'.

Hoes and whores don't make good wives and don't raise good children and don't keep good homes
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by shaksman96(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
DEMZEE:

Hoes and whores don't make good wives and don't raise good children and don't keep good homes
but meeehn, jokes apart these two words don suffer 4 ur hand in this thread.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by bepositive11: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
wirinet:

What of where a woman truly loves a man without expectations? What can a woman give to show a man that she truly the man without expectations?

Respect, support, companionship, safety, etc. As for me, I believe that a relationship should be a union between two independent individuals who come together to become interdependent. Two people who can take care of their own financial, emotional, sexual and mental needs. Two people who are complete and perfectly fine with being alone. When a complete and secure man and woman get together, they give with no expectation from the other. They don't need to keep scores. That is the foundation of a healthy relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
shaksman96:
but meeehn, jokes apart these two words don suffer 4 ur hand in this thread.

ITS FACTS BOTH MEN AND WOMEN TEND TO LOOK OVER......THAT IS WHY I HAMMER ON IT
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by shadeyinka(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

How? Can you elaborate? Which consequences are different and why are they different for both men and women?
When a worthless guy breaks up with a girl after deflowering her, who looses?
When a lady gets pregnant out of wedlock, who looses?
A lady has an ectopic pregnancy out of wedlock, who looses? Men cant be pregnant!
A lady had to undergo an abortion out of wedlock, who looses? Men don't have wombs
A brand new lady becomes fairly used, who looses? Men can even boast in their conquests to the society and they wont be demonized
A Rhesus negative lady gets impregnated by a Rhesus positive man, who looses? Men can easily impregnate another woman

Yes, a man can contract or give STDs> 50:50
Yes, a man can contract or give spiritual STDs> 50:50

Why do you think a man can boast about sleeping with more than 30 ladies : do yo think a lady can do the same and boast that she has slept with at least ten men? The equation is NOT balanced across the two genders
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by LouiZZZ(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
it's not compulsory; since marriage hasn't gotten into the picture we don't need kids right!?
unless we're ready...but it's important too because Sex rekindles the relationship and brighten the union in rare cases.
when both parties feels the vibe for each other why not allow it flow freely really going to be hot enjoyable and lovely.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Lancasterman: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:
Capital NO!

Spirituality asides. Sex does not keep a man or determine a successful relationship or marriage.

I tell you the truth, only those who don't know the goodness in sex will say it is bad. By all means, have sex before marriage. Don't listen to what those hypocrites tell you. By having sex before marriage, you get to know your sexual temperature and if your boyfriend can satisfy you. The worst of all is when you have denied yourself sex before marriage and when you get married, you discover your partner doesn't like sex as you do or isn't on the same sexual level with u...That is when you will know what you have done to yourself. A lot of those who denied themselves sexual pleasure before marriage are suffering now because they discovered that their partners are denying them sex because their libido isn't high and they don't see the need to work on it. Marry someone who is your soulmate, who you both think alike and who you have the same level of sexual energy with. That will ensure a happy marriage.

Be wise.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Caleycash(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:
Capital NO!

meaning you are virgin!?
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by blahc007: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
You go soon get a girl Child my brother...
If u continue with this your sermon when she is of age, I go know say u be strong man....
Odogwu ima ka osi adi wen u realize that one broke ass nigga de straff ur sister, ofokwa nwa gi nwanyi.....
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lancasterman:

I tell you the truth, only those who don't know the goodness in sex will say it is bad. By all means, have sex before marriage. Don't listen to what those hypocrites tell you. By having sex before marriage, you get to know your sexual temperature and if your boyfriend can satisfy you. The worst of all is when you have denied yourself sex before marriage and when you get married, you discover your partner doesn't like sex as you do or isn't on the same sexual level with u...That is when you will know what you have done to yourself. A lot of those who denied themselves sexual pleasure before marriage are suffering now because they discovered that their partners are denying them sex because their libido isn't high and they don't see the need to work on it. Marry someone who is your soulmate, who you both think alike and who you have the same level of sexual energy with. That will ensure a happy marriage.

Be wise.

Sir, no body is brainwashing me. In fact I preach it anywhere I have the opportunity to. Premarital sex is not good. It's not as if it prevented the ones that practiced it from cheating on their spouses. So??

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Frostie17(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
As if most girls can really offer anything else. The simps will disagree, though
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

I don edit am to 12...
If I talk wetin dey my mind you go vex send me PM, I no want trouble grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.