Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) (33895 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by simfrost90210: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
undecided hard luck.. R.I.P.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by izubext007: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
I wonder what they were thinking if eventually they were successfully recruited into the navy........may be with the mind set of killing all the militant in the creek.

rest in peace to them.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
RIP. condolences
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!
Sadly, that is how their own ended.

Moslem with their rush to bury someone presumed dead. I hope none is just unconscious and presumed to be dead.
Record have shown that most moslems have been buried while unconscious but presumed to be dead. It happened when I was serving in Damaturu years back.

RIP to the dead.

Please tell us the full story.

1 Like

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by toprealman: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2020
So sad.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by twilliamx(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

Moslem with their rush to bury someone presumed dead. I hope none is just unconscious and presumed to be dead.
Record have shown that most moslems have been buried while unconscious but presumed to be dead. It happened when I was serving in Damaturu years back.

RIP to the dead.

Exactly my thought...some might still be alive but in shock..
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by thatigboman: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2020
walosky:
How can Golf3 carry ten passengers?

DID I READ WELL AT ALL?
carried 12 passengers, not 10

1 Like

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2020
walosky:

DID I READ WELL AT ALL?
12 passengers bro, not even 10

1 Like

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by thatigboman: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I don’t understand this. It’s the innocent owner of a stalled truck that’s been prosecuted instead of the numptie that packed 12 passengers inside a 5 passenger vehicle.

How can you miss a DAF truck in your lane and not stop in time?

Everything in this country is backwards.
the gulf 3 driver died so they are looking for a scapegoat.
A parked car!

4 Likes

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Faceless007: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2020
RIP to the dead. Your country has failed you
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Kubiatita(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2020
RIP
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I don’t understand this. It’s the innocent owner of a stalled truck that’s been prosecuted instead of the numptie that packed 12 passengers inside a 5 passenger vehicle.

How can you miss a DAF truck in your lane and not stop in time?

Everything in this country is backwards.
The driver died. You can't prosecute the dead
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Anyone who lives in North will know that they pack themselves like sardine inside vehicle. Even the driver seat isn't spared as the driver will want to sit with another person on his seat and drive.

No defensive driving skills, nothing. Even peace mass drivers arent as reckless as drivers in the north.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Centcanada:
RIP to the death. Sorry for the lost. But please ooo, is Nigeria selling separate navy form or this ones are old schedule training? I want to know because the training was not official.
There were not going for training. They were going for the exam, 31AK and 32AK
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2020
walosky:

DID I READ WELL AT ALL?

You read well, if Dem no be cow, a car that was design for 5persons, Dem squeeze themselves inside Golf 3, 12people on board haba
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Lastmankc(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Nigeria roads are dead trap.I do advice my neighbour traveling every 3weeks while you can do what you intend doing without traveling.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by mkpurumma090(f): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Its well... May their souls rest in bosom of Allah

2 Likes

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2020
jaybenugo:
11 Jigawa Youths Die In Fatal Road Accident While Going For Nigerian Navy Screening Exam (Photos)

Eleven young men from Gagarawa Local Government Area of Jigawa State have died in a road accident while travelling to Kano for the Nigerian Navy screening examination/Aptitude test, IgbereTV reports.

The accident occurred along Jigawa-Kano road on Saturday, December 12, when their vehicle rammed into a trailer, which was parked wrongly by the road.

It was gathered that the candidates left their homes around 5:00 a.m. hoping to reach their destination on time for the exam.

The Nigerian Navy Apitude Test for the 2020 recruitment exercise was scheduled to take place in Saturday at 30 centres across the nation.

A resident, Abba Muhammad, identified the deceased persons as Auwalu Mohammed; Mutari Sule; Ibrahim Sani; Katimu Muhammad; Dauda Salisu; Musbahu Yakubu, Rabiu Muhammad-Ado; Salim Muhammad-sani; Akibu Ubali-sale; and Murtala Salisu, while another, who died in the hospital, is yet to be identified.

Muhammad, whose brother was among the victims, told news men that reckless driving and nonchalant attitude of the state’s authorities to administer punishment on reckless drivers was responsible for the reoccurring crash on the Gagarawa-Kano Highway.

Spokesperson of the Jigawa State Police Command, Audu Jinjiri, said the accident involved a commercial Golf 3 wagon, with registration number AA 320 TAR, Jigawa, which was conveying twelve passengers to Kano.

The driver, Auwalu Muhammad, 30, was driving from Gagarawa Local Government to Kano with the said passengers. On reaching ‘Abdullahi Masallaci’ rammed into stationed DAF truck, Jinjiri said.

The truck, with registration number DUT 201, Jigawa was parked by one Aminu Hassan, 25, of Mallamadori Local Government Area of Jigawa, after developing a mechanical fault.

“The truck was parked and occupied almost half of an incoming lane as a result ten persons including the driver, lost their lives on the spot, while two others are responding to treatment. One other victim later died in the hospital and all corpses (are) released to relatives for burial," he explained.

The spokesperson said the driver of the truck has been arrested and would be prosecuted soon.

Adamu Muhd Usman shared photos of ten of the victims on Facebook, describing the tragedy as sorrowful moment for the Nigeria and Jigawa state.

Adamu Muhd Usman wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100002158503040/posts/3452019038213346/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1375136/11-jigawa-youths-die-fatal-road-accident-going-nigerian-navy-screening-exam-photos/

If this people r not dumb, infact their cows r more sensible than them. .

12people in a car that was design for 5people...this people r absolutely Mad
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by kiddkash(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2020
the amount of people wey don die this year eh!

chai!

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
post=97013735:
What a sad news!
[/s]

How was your ban?

You seem rather subdued these days since your last lengthy ban grin

Wanna go another round ?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Missyajoke(f): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2020
If you ever seen a dead man in the mortuary you will know this world is vanity.

Christmas is on the way and yet you can't make ordinary meat pie, iollof rice, why font you allow us teach you how to bake and cook by calling 09152507621 to add you to the group.

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
If you
Check
Manual
That Golf
Na
2 for front
3 for back
Now
They
Pack
11 altogether
5back
4 front
2 in booth
I guess
Driver
Wont
Be
Able
To
Do
Some
Emergency
Manoeuvre
Please
I
Guess
Overspeeding
For
A
Collision
To
Kill
9 on spot.

May
Their
Souls
Find
Peace

That is my point.. .those people behave like animals. .12 on a golf 3
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Aguilar(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2020
This life
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by apache4: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2020
Damaturu that's my town ; I served there too .... What a small World

JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

RIP to the dead.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Drsnives(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2020
walosky:

DID I READ WELL AT ALL?

Fear no catch you?

1 Like

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2020
11 people inside dat small car
Rip to d dead
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Hezmatosky: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Aboki deaths dey marvel me some times. Always many angry
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
How does a Golf 3 wagon carry 12 people?

Anyway, in the north, it is possible.. they even load people in the trunk.

Needless death

The FRSC and VIO warriors are totally powerless in the north. For the rest of us they are self appointed tormentors.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by mightyhazel: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2020
how golf 3 take dey convey 12 passengers plus the driver?
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Originalsly: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmm.... leaving home 5:00 a.m..... guess it was dark. 12 in a Golf 3 wagon? Hmmm...... 5 in boot... 2 each backing windows 1 backing back seat... 4 on backseat... 3 in front seat. With so mu h weight at the back... not much traction on the front wheel. Guess was speeding in the dark... not very bright lights or blinded by oncoming traffic and ploughed into the trailer at full speed. It had to be for 11 out of.12 dying. Still can't figure why the trailer driver was charged.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by ennyrah: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2020
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are Places Around The World Where You Are Not Allowed To Wear Clothes / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? / No More Cash Payment At Lekki Toll From 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.