Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) (33879 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by article1: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Twelve (12) persons in a golf3 that suppose to occupy only 6 people at most? Anyway, RIP to the dead
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2020
lol golf3?? i can imagine the overload...
how driver wan take steer the wheel properly?
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by tnerro1(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2020
walosky:
How can Golf3 carry ten passengers?

DID I READ WELL AT ALL?

If you go north, you will shocked at what those people can do
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Kengizzi: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Wtf! them lap each others i swear!
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by snowball11(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2020
walosky:

DID I READ WELL AT ALL?

I'm still in shock after reading that! As a matter of fact, it said 12 passengers were conveyed in the Gulf 3 as at the time of the accident. It can only happen in Nigeria.

May their souls rest in peace!
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by tnerro1(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Dbeautifulme:
Sad but true...
I was within that axis couple of weeks ago on a work trip
And I have noticed something about northern drivers, which am not too sure was the case here
In a gulf 3 vehicle for instance,
They d put[b]four persons in front[/b] (two persons sitting on the driver's seat)
Four in the back
And like 2 or 3 in the booth

And worst of all that I detest most...
Let the driver be driving rubbish, no one, I repeat no body amongst the northern passengers would ever caution the driver about the reckless driving,
They d act as if nothing would happen or like Allah gat them or something... Very annoying.

I shouted at a driver recently in The car that conveyed us from Kano to katsina axis about his reckless driving, the rest who were nottherners were just looking on.

I believe This evil habit and crazy non challancy should be seriously looked into.
Except Ofcourse they don't value their own lives like the [b]northern myth [/b]we use to hear.
You get mind ooo, wetin u Dey find for that axis? If Boko boys grab you and find out you are from the south, there is no comming back ooooooo
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Abeyjide: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
If you
Check
Manual
That Golf
Na
2 for front
3 for back
Now
They
Pack
11 altogether
5back
4 front
2 in booth
I guess
Driver
Wont
Be
Able
To
Do
Some
Emergency
Manoeuvre
Please
I
Guess
Overspeeding
For
A
Collision
To
Kill
9 on spot.

May
Their
Souls
Find
Peace

Exactly my thought. When I was in the North, that 's where I saw vehicle overtaken on right side on roads that are not dualise. The way they overload
Their cars in transit especially this golf 3, you will weep. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Donspicey: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!
Sadly, that is how their own ended.

Moslem with their rush to bury someone presumed dead. I hope none is just unconscious and presumed to be dead.
Record have shown that most moslems have been buried while unconscious but presumed to be dead. It happened when I was serving in Damaturu years back.

RIP to the dead.

Also happened wen i was in maiduguri......

If the person wake up before dem put am inside ground dem go say na witch.....

Las las dem go still kill am there bury am....

1 Like

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Stanleyq: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
jaybenugo:
See
They ought not arrest the driver of the truck, its overload that caused their death, 4 for front as i have seen before, thats 2 at de right side of driver, 1 at his left, 4 for de center seat, and 4 for the rear. Police go dey see am o, them no go arrest driver till they get accident, na the time them go look for who don pack truck and go. End fakepolice
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Shampoo77:

I wonder ooo,how will twelve people forced themselves in a small gulf three car and expect the driver to drive normal?
Interesting none of you is talking of a truck that was parked anyhow. Trucks parking anyhow is whathas been killin people.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Stanleyq:
They ought not arrest the driver of the truck, its overload that caused their death, 4 for front as i have seen before, thats 2 at de right side of driver, 1 at his left, 4 for de center seat, and 4 for the rear. Police go dey see am o, them no go arrest driver till they get accident, na the time them go look for who don pack truck and go. End fakepolice
So to you the way the truck was parked was okay abi.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by muhdfaruq(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!
Sadly, that is how their own ended.

Moslem with their rush to bury someone presumed dead. I hope none is just unconscious and presumed to be dead.
Record have shown that most moslems have been buried while unconscious but presumed to be dead. It happened when I was serving in Damaturu years back.

RIP to the dead.
Kai,oga abeg tell us the truth.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by PHAYOL81: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I don’t understand this. It’s the innocent owner of a stalled truck that’s been prosecuted instead of the numptie that packed 12 passengers inside a 5 passenger vehicle.

How can you miss a DAF truck in your lane and not stop in time?

Everything in this country is backwards.
I thought i was the only one who saw tha flaw. Evnthough i may not exonerate the truck driver because there's a huge chance there was no or not enough 'caution sign' put in strategic positions on the road to warn oncoming drivers of impediments ahead, yet i think some (if not much) of the fault lies with the garage management for allowing/encouraging such outrageous overload. I think all the staffs at the garage wherein the car took off should be arrested, questioned and arraigned in court for unwittingly contributing to the demise of those youths.
That would serve as deterrent 2 future endeavour of such act.
Bt then, this is Nigeria where issues hardly get the right response.

1 Like

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Oizee(f): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Faceless007:
RIP to the dead. Your country has failed you
let's be realistic, that car was not meant for such number of people at a time, may God console their family and RIP to them
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Josbreed: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2020
Fahdiga1:
So bad. they died while looking for a means of survival. if Nigeria roads are good most of this accidents are avoidable. I hope it was a doctor that confirmed them dead before they were buried. rip to them

Jigawa/Kani has better roads than the South. Bad road was not the cause, a wrongly parked trailer caused it.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2020
PHAYOL81:

I thought i was the only one who saw tha flaw. Evnthough i may not exonerate the truck driver because there's a huge chance there was no/enough 'caution sign' put in strategic positions on the road to warn oncoming drivers of impediments ahead, yet i think some (if not much) of the fault lies with the garage management for allowing/encouraging such outrageous overload. I think all the staffs at the garage wherein the car took off should be arrested, questioned and arraigned in court for unwittingly contributing to the demise of those youths.
That would serve as deterrent 2 future endeavour of such act.
Bt then, this is Nigeria where issues hardly get the right response.

You may be right about the warning cones and there not being enough.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2020
Atlas9:

The FRSC and VIO warriors are totally powerless in the north. For the rest of us they are self appointed tormentors.

Exactly!!
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Jman06(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2020
May their souls rest in peace... Amen
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by olorunyomi25149: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by segun18(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2020
RIP
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by delishpot: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Centcanada:
RIP to the death. Sorry for the lost. But please ooo, is Nigeria selling separate navy form or this ones are old schedule training? I want to know because the training was not official.

Screening test is what the writeup said.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2020
This is a huge loss. Chaiii cry cry cry this is not fair.... not even one or two survivor(s).
May their souls rest in peace.
I hope doctors are called to certify people dead in such case before burial.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by delishpot: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... leaving home 5:00 a.m..... guess it was dark. 12 in a Golf 3 wagon? Hmmm...... 5 in boot... 2 each backing windows 1 backing back seat... 4 on backseat... 3 in front seat. With so mu h weight at the back... not much traction on the front wheel. Guess was speeding in the dark... not very bright lights or blinded by oncoming traffic and ploughed into the trailer at full speed. It had to be for 11 out of.12 dying. Still can't figure why the trailer driver was charged.

Maybe the back seat lapped so either 6 or 8 at the back, 2 in front with Driver and then 1 or 2 in trunk.

1 Like

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2020
walosky:

DID I READ WELL AT ALL?
they always attach one passenger in the drivers seat rest in the boot
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by fxdee(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2020
walosky:

DID I READ WELL AT ALL?
.. The driver must also be extremely reckless.. How would he not see the truck even if it was packed on his own lane. Did he close his eyes while driving. .. I don't understand how some people drive o.. Rip.
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by tyup(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Fahdiga1:
So bad. they died while looking for a means of survival. if Nigeria roads are good most of this accidents are avoidable. I hope it was a doctor that confirmed them dead before they were buried. rip to them

Over speeding cause most of the accidents in the North not bad roads
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by tyup(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]
How was your ban?
You seem rather subdued these days since your last lengthy ban grin
Wanna go another round ?
Lmao
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by wonder233: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2020
That's how they overload in the north. These guys have no regards for their lives. When I served in Kebbi, I was to travel from Zuru to Birnin Kebbi on one of these their small golf cars, after loading 3 in front and 4 at the back, they wanted to squeeze in another person in front to share the driver's seat making it 4 in front. I disagreed and said they should refund my money, all attempts to plead with me fell on deaf ears, I told my fellow corp member to disembark, before they reluctantly dropped the idea amidst anger at me for "being wicked".
jaydeevaa:
golf 3, 12 passengers ?
that's overload

1 Like

Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by tyup(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Continue displaying your stupidity online all the time.
No wonder your family is in such a sorry state. Think of how to mend your family and not insulting people online.

Shame on you!

So wrong to hit at his family.....best is to ignore cuz do u really got the time to lash every troll on Nairaland??
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Ihatemumu: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Are you sure Bandits didnt attack their vehicle? this Lie Lie government
Re: 11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) by Tillatalk: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shile981:
May their souls rest in peace.
After all these efforts of getting a job in the Navy, it is so sad that these Navy people will only shortlist their people who didn't even go for the screening exam. When I did my exam at NA HQ 2 Division in Ibadan, we sat on the grass since 7a.m until 2pm in the afternoon until we were told that we will write the exam in the open field under the scorching sun. I developed fever yesterday because of that. I feel so sad with the way Nigeria treat her citizens because I'm sure these people died for nothing. sad!
I remembered when I went for NDA exam we were up to 3000 aspirants that came from Edo but they only chose 15 aspirants imagine .. corruption is everywhere jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) / Caterpillar Accident Hits Agulu, Anambra State - Pictures / Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.