Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap (36804 Views)

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking / A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Farki: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Monkey's paw in action. grin
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by karkel(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
May the same fate befall Bubu's supporters here in Nairaland!
Amen

2 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Sonoyom(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
He is now officially a wailing wailer.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Splitmind: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Buhari has done excellently well, only an unpatriotic person will hate our darling president after all the hard work he has done to secure the North.

3 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Verysmart101: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.

Ur region deserves to be mocked.Ur region produced the higest number of military head of states and presidents still Nigeria isnt moving forward and Ur region is the headquarters of terrorism and poverty.Honestly Nigeria needs to split cos your cursed region is the reason of Nigeria's backwardness.Honestly i dont feel sorry for u guys honestly.More calamity shall befall the north and so shall it be.

6 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by yusluvad(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
E don happen...
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by ednut1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
No pictures Abeg
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Duplik8t77:
E shock am

Still waiting on mannabbqgrillz helinus simplyleeo ilovedemmnana and other nairaland resident zombies to call for buhari's resignation

or must the evil of this administration get to them before they decide to use their heads?
dem no born any of them well to try that kin thing even if fulani level their village comot for map, who go give dem 30k allowee if bubu resign

4 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Grace001: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:

Amen amen fire

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Xcelinteriors:

Dont worry sir, you will taste the bitter pill very soon

Am not a said baba supporter
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Farki: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

Continue to be the fly that follows the corpse to the grave your brothers uncle Heli and NGidiot have kept quiet. We will sha enjoy the change Buhari had given us.

Sai Baba! grin

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by urbobo20(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
amen
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Xcelinteriors:

Dont worry sir, you will taste the bitter pill very soon

wallahi tallahi my brother and sister were there but, the soldiers said that they are afraid of the bandits because their weapons are more sophisticated than theirs so they cannot engage in a gun shot with them

wallahi tallahi bring 200 million for the two ok

in boko haram voice

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by vhykeeytor(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
people like helinus, omenka, uptimum, Arewa, kaduna1stson to mention a few. whoever is behind those monikers...may your family members be kidnapped before the end of 2020. So you can experience the same pain these families are going through right now for supporting the evil called BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by enemyofprogress: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Him dey craze! Shebi him talk sey Buhari be the best thing to happen to Nigeria, let him enjoy him government nau

2 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
The clueless and incompetent fool of a president wil definetly not resigh until 2023.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
amen!

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Always82: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.
l like you so much.you have just displayed the real northern man here.with your cow Brain and shot vision you are yet to see the DANGER A HEAD.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Timatayo1: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
The boy is an idiot.. enjoy your buhari

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by abpotato: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Ode

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Joseph08(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
I'm waiting the day they will Kidnap Liar Mohammed's relative or sibling sad

Then I will know if it will continue to be FAKE NEWS that people are painting the Government black grin

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Fabnaija: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
lol! So he has quickly join wailers club? so soon?
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Omezif(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Now his eyes are opened and started seeing what people are seeing.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Anaerobi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okay.. if the people kidnapped family have ever held a meeting against the peace of the nation or christains in this country, may they never come back alive.
but if they haven't, may God deliver them from captivity. amen.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by annyz: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Military personnel that are in Oyigbo still in search of IPOB members? They are very busy down South.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Etteanna: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Olukat:
Nobody called for our darling President resignation!
We can't tolerate this misinformation about a hard working President here shocked shocked
Buhari must finish the good work he started grin grin grin
the lord works in mysterious ways ���
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Bizibi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
The sycophant even said Sai baba to osita....they don't change.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by bigfish3k: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Exactly what we pray for all zombies lacking sense or being wicked just because it doesn't affect them
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Bizibi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
*sigh** sycophants never ceases to amaze me....robots in flesh.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Damntruth(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
it's the pipu that liked ur post I pity

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cyberterror:
IPOB terrorists(social media wing) impersonating northerners as usual to fuel their propaganda. Expired and exposed strategy.

Sense is far from you
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
They are now wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race / Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.