Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap (36808 Views)

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking / A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by nedekid: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.
Nothing happened in Katsina. It is just a ploy to tarnish babas image and that of fgn.
Sai baba!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by olanshi: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigeria is not the country we use to know. We are all responsible for the situation in this country, we have to fix it. The insecurity in the country now is very terrible.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Mccall88(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Damm mehn..

Nature gives what it takes. E dy pepper ram for body abi . That ur mouth make u take support Baba Administration kill u der nonsense �

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by bigfish3k: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
embarassed embarassed sad Nah wah oo.The once gallant Nig Soldiers are now toysnon the hand of Hausa/Fulani bandits
Who told you

Come to the south east and lekki toll gate and see how gallant they are

You just need to see them jumping down gallantly from hilux vans with camouflage and AK47

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
All the pioneers and supporters of Sai Barbar the wind of change is just encroaching them gradually... Jesus is Lord

3 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by shogsmania: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
May the same fate befall Bubu's supporters here in Nairaland!
Amen in jesus name fire

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by NwaliE01: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
We are seriously making progress in combating insurgency.
Baba must complete his tenure. Nonsense!!!

We don't love one another at all. It's only when something happen to the person that sense done on him/her.
When someone is crying, don't laugh because nature never forgive evil people.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Gerrard59(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
E go reach everybody. The brothers can die for all I care!

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by cardoctor(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
See how my man just dey lose credibility left and right. Nobody send anybody for second term.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Idiot.

Until the nonsense reached his bombom before his eyes come clear.

Abeg, wetin dey inside these bigots skull that they used to think is brain?

Fufu, akamu, ogi, dysentery, fura, nshima or pate?

Clowns of the highest order
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by obyrich(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Buhari promised to lead the battle from the front. He is already in Katsina to fulfil his promise. SAI Bubu.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Ade3131: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
bigfish3k:

Who told you

Come to the south east and lekki toll gate and see how gallant they are

You just need to see them jumping down gallantly from hilux vans with camouflage and AK47

Azzin!

You need to see their gallantry in traffic here in Lagos. Blasting sirens and flogging motorists and okada riders to give way. Then if thing gets out of hand, you see them releasing shots in the air to scare people off.

That guy needs to be in the southern part of the country to understand what true gallantry means. Army wey gallantly carry out kinetic operations for Lekki tollgate and other southern states, this one come dey bad-mouth them.

Sai barber till 2023...!

Let the win of sai babaism blow off all his supporters

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by ofwest47(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
These Northern elements called anti Buhari. From the emirs, to the governors and so called local government operators who doesn't see the need to protect students in schools unlike how it is being done in the South West, back in the early 90s one of my children was admitted into one of the Federal secondary schools (Federal Government College) in Oyo town in Oyo state and for security reasons not less than six or eight armed police security personnel are available in the the school 24hrs. One can not imagine with the sponsored insecurity situation in the entire North the governor so called state security chief with monthly security votes can not arrange for police security in the schools even if there are 4 armed police security personnel it will be difficult for the insurgents to carry out what they have easily carried out.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by nairaman66(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.

I guess you are one of the southerners pretending to be a northerner! Keep your neck deep in buhari’s asss! Goodluck while at it

2 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Wahala90: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Thanks for showcasing your stupidity. If your so called retired general could be ousted out of office as a military man and now under his watch, we have moved to become the third most terrorized nation in the world, then your stupidity is a wonder.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Brushstrokes20: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
The self centered scum ain't seen nothing yet!
All brainless zombies must get sense by force...
All zombies must swallow the bitter pill!

2 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Slynation(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
We are in this together...... Buhari is going nowhere!!
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Blackking98(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
Amen

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Slynation(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
This zombie is highly irredeemable.....

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by udemzyudex(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin wahala for who no understand sarcasm
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by udemzyudex(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Duplik8t77:
E shock am

Still waiting on mannabbqgrillz helinus simplyleeo ilovedemmnana and other nairaland resident zombies to call for buhari's resignation

or must the evil of this administration get to them before they decide to use their heads?

Those ones are directly benefiting from this government so they won't.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by laiza(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
ISEE!!!!

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by chozzy: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Useless man

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by naijadrivablog: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Una cry never start.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Basher8583: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cyberterror:
IPOB terrorists(social media wing) impersonating northerners as usual to fuel their propaganda. Expired and exposed strategy.

My thots exactly. I dont know when these enemies of the state will learn how best to poay opposition. Same strategy with consistent failure yet they havent recognised it.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Pimine: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Aswearugaaad

You are a selfish human. Nigerians been suffering but you kept supporting the clueless one all because you thought you were immune to the sufferings others have been going through.

Now that you've gotten your fair share, you wan disguise...

All I can say to you is ntooor. grin
However, I pray for your siblings. If they're not like you, may God protect them and bring them out of this captivity.

All Buhari apologists will get what's coming to them!
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by prigoz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by alimiadedayo1: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Is that all what you can say from your mouth children of hate why are u playing religion,politics and tribalism game with the life of people.. This is not the issue of who hate buhari or love him.. Truth must be said he has fail the citizen and the best thing he can do is to resign willingly

God bless Nigeria.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Pimine: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Slynation:

This zombie is highly irredeemable.....
Aswearugaaad

Nothing can be done for him. If he like make he go redeem grin

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
We Christina's believe the scripture says, the husbandman is the first partaker.

You can not prepare without partaking of it
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
/
Nigeria is very predictable. From Saraki, Dino, this guy and a host of others...one thing is certain—the devil folks support in Nigeria always find ways to turn around to consume them. They can never run away from their shadows.

When they support mediocrity, just sit back and watch. It is only a matter of time. Omenkalives was jubilating over the murder of Biafrans until herdsmen turned his native Benue into a killing field. Since then he lost his voice.

/
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by LZAA: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
imhotep:

Bamite and afamed also

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race / Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.