Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap (36810 Views)

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking / A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by 9ty4our: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hailer turn wailer.. Keep supporting failure that is what you get.. Scream sai baba next level and your brothers will come back..
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by ajl: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
The man himself deserves to be kidnapped. Hypocrisy is a self-enemy. It's a karma rewarding act. Sad he brought this on his brothers. He ought to have been the direct victim.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by humilitypays(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Ayula911: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Damn nigarrr
Issoookkaaayy

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Ajeyo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
May the same fate bAmenefall Bubu's supporters here in Nairaland!

Amen.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na so ... He is seeing it in the news he thought it was a joke now he has confirmed it

Go and look for you brother (s)
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Donspicey: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.

Guy ur brain dey shake.....
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Karlosorji(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
elgramz:
He is a very selfish person, when it was happening to others he was there shouting sai baba but now that it has reached his family he wants Buhari to resign, Thunder fire him and his generation there!!

So shall it be for all sai baba zombies on nairaland, the atrocities that are happening under this incompetent regime must not pass by them and their families but will visit every one of them and dwell in their homes like it has happened to this idiot in the story.
Iseee Child of God

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Lorexxultimate1: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Do you feel it’s impossible to make money during this pandemic?
Do you feel online businesses are stressful and unreliable?
Well...
What if i told you it’s possible to grow that N5000 or N20,000 sitting in your account?

On www.lorexx.com you get 100% return on your investment in 5 days with NO NEED FOR REFERRALS. We offer 3 packages which you can invest.

This is not a ponzi scheme, we help you invest your money in areas like Agriculture, Forex, crypto, etc. We help you answer the question of “how i wan take run am”. And to also help those that need a boost in their current income.

Trust is key to us so our customer service is 100% efficient. You can reach us on Whatsapp +234 9135173315.
IG- @lorexxultimate

You stand a chance to get 5% referral bonuses when your referral link is used(note referring does not affect your earnings).

�LOREXX CHRISTMAS BONUS�
We want to make the Christmas of a few people special with a cash prize of N20,000. All you have to do is have a referral of 20 people and you will be paid a total sum of N20,000 instantly!. You must be an invested member to participate!. Register, earn & refer.

⚠️ We only conduct business on our website, beware of scammers.

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by NairaMaster1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
May the same fate befall Bubu's supporters here in Nairaland!

Amen!!!
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Mayeldah(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

You will soon join the wailers, I promised you that. Buhari is an idiot, don't stake your bet on him.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by holywind(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
holy fvckk, come rain come shine, you must support him.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Angrymode: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Unrepentant and irredeemable Zombie spotted
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Barrister900(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
...Amen!
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by gentledecency: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
@Usman Rabiu you see your life, when other people brothers and sisters are been killed or kidnapped my by some force agencies for doing nothing rather because of peaceful protest or belonging to peaceful group, you are happy still shouting still 2023 ,now it has touch you a bit , you feel a beat of it, moral lesson,let learn to condem what is evil in every aspect , irrespective of relationship affiliation, religious, ethnic, tribe affiliations because no life worth dieing nor more precious than the other.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
iseeeeee
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Mummyfour(f): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
obiekunie2:
same shall befall all zombies - especially the deadmeat griller, hell-in-anus, seunmsger, and the rest of them zombies.

they must feel the pains of those that lost their lives and those that lost their loved ones to the reckless leadership of the certificateless general whom they all praise as the best thing to happen to nigeria after the first importation of toothpick!
grin grin my belle oooo. Lwkmd. Hell-in- anus?? Chai, bros you be Pro in changing names ooo.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Henri8: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Another cow have spoken
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Henri8: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is a big lie.
Nothing like this happened.
It's all propaganda aimed at toppling buhari's government.
Katsina is secured.
The north is secured.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
When we where singing egungu becarefull na express u dey go! Dem think say na joke we dey joke!! Now em eye Don clear!!, Sai jubril al-sudani har shekara dugu biu da ashirin da uku!
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Aboki na mumu right from day 1.. Am not bothered.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by goodheart02(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold, pls come and tell them that your darling daddy Buhari has defeated insecurity in the north, and this kidnap news is fake and pictures are photoshop by PDP and IPOB. How can they accuse him without evidence?? Lol... Infact the north is peaceful. And all Zombies are enjoying the dividends of Sai barber who has been barbing their heads.

And don't forget to remind them u have gotten your 30K chop money too. Sai Barber till 2055
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by MrSquint: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
He has unfortunately joined those wailers.

It's baba till further notice
Welcome to the change era
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Okoroawusa: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Nwodosis:

Please tell me you did not support him in 2015 like many who have now joined the wailers club
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by HandsomeBlack: 1:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Tomilola360:

THE DIVISIVE MECHANISM IS IN PLACE FOR YOU TO VOTE THE NEXT WRONG PRESIDENT ALREADY THROUGH RELIGION AND TRIBALISM.

YORUBA MUSLIM
FLAT HEADS
FULANI HERDSMEN

NAKE UNA CONTINUE TO DEY DO UNA SEF
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by suremanpatriot: 4:42am On Dec 14, 2020
NO PRESIDENT HAS EVER RESIGNED IN HISTO OF NAIJA,UNLES HE DIED IN POWER.SO STOP WASTING YA BREATH undecided
Just let all pray hard that this buha tenor ends faster than speed of sound for us to pave way for development.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by nasoeb: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=97022534]We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General. U nxt
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Sunnyja: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Deploy more soldiers?! Did you even read the post, at the scene is claiming that the soldiers on ground are claiming that the bandits have Superior fire power and therefore they can't confront them. The question is what is happening to the defence budget under intergrity?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) / ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.