Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,205 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. (7496 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by efisher(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
9ija man,
Why will CPC not stick to issues rather than attribute all the problems caused by the likes of Buhari himself to PDP. Democracy has started cleaning up the mess they made and we still have a long way to go. It takes a lot more effort to build what has been destroyed. Is CPC saying it can solve the problems overnight? Is Buhari himself not among the leaders of the country? Has he not been serving one way or the other since he left power?

Lagos remains one of the best states today but we still have challenges. There are still bad roads, serious strikes, insecurity and all the problems in Nigeria. CPC will do well to stick to issues and stop criticizing. Is that their agenda for Nigeria? To look at the last 12 years and then what? CPC should learn from ACN. ACN is busy showing the good work they have done while CPC is busy drawing emotions. Emotions that will fade away once reality hits.

People are not silly. They can see clearly what ACN is doing. CPC should show working and stop whining. Even PDP has done a billion times more than CPC. Face it.
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
9ijaMan:

So if NTA had originally rejected the jingle, got several knocks from Nigerians and subsequently accepted to run the advert, the orignal denial which was widely reported now becomes falsehood? Abeg think again.

Abi o o o . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by efisher(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
Donlittle:

what has pdp done in the past 12 years if i may ask? cuz i look around and cant see anythn beta compared to 93 when i was born? please can we know?

Are you sure you do not want to reconsider this statement! Anyway you cannot deny that we have recorded tremendous improvement in our telecom and banking sectors. You know the details. If you do not close your eyes, you will find countless things that PDP has done since they got into power. We know they have not solved all the problems and they have also made huge mistakes. But now, show me just one (1) thing that CPC has done either in form of Buhari, or in form of ANPP (which was Buhari's party for years).

I am not a PDP supporter but I will not close my eyes to fact just because I support another party.
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by honeric01(m): 3:34am On Mar 29, 2011
They gave us MTN, took away NITEL
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by efisher(m): 6:05am On Mar 29, 2011
Waiting for the question to be answered. What has Buhari contributed to democracy. His age mates like Wole Soyinka have been actively involved and we have all seen his efforts. Even Ciroma and IBB are miles ahead of him. He has been dormant for 25 years. He has been a sink -adding no value to the country. How did he support his ANPP governors to achieve something with the opportunity given him by Nigerians? He needs to go and learn from OBJ and even the younger ones like Tinubu who have been doing their own part in shaping Nigeria and not whining like an old man with a broken tooth. We are waiting. Tell us just 1 thing he has added to Nigeria since democracy started.
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by efisher(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2011
Waiting---

We need leaders and not rulers in Nigeria. He will fare better as a traditional or religious RULER. He needs to realize that what we need from his type is not for him to be in front but behind, encouraging the younger ones.
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
I don't knw wat all this noise is about. if these other parties were in power wud it be any different? Lets look @ d biggest opposition to the PDP, d ACN, d only thing tthey have going for them is Fashola nothing else, now lets take a look @ lagos how many adverts of other parties have u seen be it on radio, tv, billboards or posters u name d means??
If all of these parties can't stop & think, what makes PDP wat they are? they are all gunning for gubernatorial & presidency, they forget hat if they don't have their people in the various legislative arms they don't get to do nothing.
Look my people lets start to rise beyond party affiliation & look @ d individuals running, I don tireto hear pdp acn, cpc all na d same, no be people wen fail for pdp & other parties go do anoda 1, politician nan politician

VOTE d right CANDIDATE, forget d party
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
d only thing ACN has goin for them is FACHOLA, wch other governos, abi na only governors ACN get them no get senators & House of reps, etc, how many other states u dey hear of xcept wen dem win court cases, after thenhow much more have u heard,
Fashola sef get many questions to answer make im dey plant flower & grass with million million, build park wen u no fit enta, or buy big boat leave am 4water
I beg, politician na politcian, fashola sabi sweet mouth
Re: Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Divided Over Chinese Language Introduction / Akwa Ibom Airport Records 500,000 Passengers In 2 Years - Official / This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.