Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,333 members, 7,971,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:00 AM

Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? (1126 Views)

Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? / Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by nurabela: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
Some people want a happy, healthy relationship, others play game. In either case a winner or looser emerges. Are you the PLAYER, or the one being PLAYED in the relationship you keep Be honest!!!
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by Goldieluks: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
n/a
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by HaveSense1(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2011
I've never been a player, but I have been played before when I've met the wrong woman. It was through this learning experience have I come to know how to play the game, and ultimately,

How to play the player.

I've spotted a few of my past relations to try and be slick. You see, I'm a brother with money, and these dirty women see that and try to get their way. These women would ask me for favors, big and small, and try to walk away with more than half the revenue. Best believe I've sent them packing not only with empty pockets, but a slap across the face with the saying, "Try again next time"
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by olgabb87(f): 12:41am On Mar 26, 2011
HaveSense1:

I've never been a player, but I have been played before when I've met the wrong woman. It was through this learning experience have I come to know how to play the game, and ultimately,

How to play the player.

I've spotted a few of my past relations to try and be slick. You see, I'm a brother with money, and these dirty women see that and try to get their way. These women would ask me for favors, big and small, and try to walk away with more than half the revenue. Best believe I've sent them packing not only with empty pockets, but a slap across the face with the saying, "Try again next time"

i am always the one to get played everytime and its not fair to good girls out there, if men think this is a game and joke shame on them,
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by HaveSense1(m): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2011
olgabb87:

i am always the one to get played everytime and its not fair to good girls out there, if men think this is a game and joke shame on them,

That's because it IS a game, unfortunately. Both men and women know how this game works, but only the immature and totally rotten will actually play this game.
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2011
people have wisened up these days.

often what you have is a player who feels he or she is playing, not knowing he or she is actually the one getting played.

like in that george clooney movie.
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by Onchedu(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2011
When it's a game, can we ever really say who the player is & who the played is till it's over? Can we even speak for ourselves & the other person and establish whether it is a game or smthn real?

We can't read the other persons mind or tell how far the person wants to go with us till we get to the end which could be the end or a new beginning to smthn more meaningful.

We play, we get played. I guess that's just how it is
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2011
True.
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by MrsChima(f): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
There is nothing more pathetic than a broke player.
Re: Are You The Player, Or The One Being Played? by Mcleo007(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster, U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't state in what context ur refering to. In any case, I'm always †ђξ player.

(1) (Reply)

Girls. . When This Game Go End? / Should I Do Away With Her? / I Am Very Confused!african Men And Women Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.