Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3510259 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (3756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 3:16pm On Jun 05
I added $Turbo and $GME to my bags.... I was waiting to buy those 2 during the next major dip (5 green day) but seeing the way they dipped hard in the last 48 hours I decided to hop in with DCA in mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05
doyin01:

Abi na..with everything going on , he still expects people to continue to post such information on this thread when a simple Google search can simply give him the information he is looking for

Nice,.. but somehow I'm lost around here,.. I wan ask u something but not here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:41pm On Jun 05
Robnectar:

Nice,.. but somehow I'm lost around here,.. I wan ask u something but not here
quote me on one dead thread na..since you cannot ask it here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05
iLegendd:
Until I see 5 greens, any purchase I make now, I sell in few hours or the next day.
you think it's a fake pump?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kemistri3(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05
Robnectar:

Ur WhatsApp number,.. I'm interested

Good day sir

Pls hmu on WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05
santos123:
you think it's a fake pump?
No, it's not, but I'm buying with a certain strategy that doesn't permit me to go all in even when the coast is clear for such act.

I already told you people that we can never see 56k again until we see the top of the market, even though I'm secretly wishing we see it again.

I'm more convinced towards going up — based on the chart, but I love to keep headroom for error.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 6:01pm On Jun 05
iLegendd:
No, it's not, but I'm buying with a certain strategy that doesn't permit me to go all in even when the coast is clear for such act.

I already told you people that we can never see 56k again until we see the top of the market, even though I'm secretly wishing we see it again.

I'm more convinced towards going up — based on the chart, but I love to keep headroom for error.

Never say never in this market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05
I made a post of when to buy and when to sell, but I want to tell you the oga kpatakpata of when to sell. It's contained in this video below, posted by my newly found 3rd favorite crypto YouTuber. A teenager for that matter. He's rolling in millions of Dollars.

I learned what he explained from Benjamin Cowen years ago, but I love how this new guy simplified it for the newcomers.

Please, watch that amazing video 10 times if it's your first time of knowing such concept of when to take profit.

I hate to swear, but I swear to God, if you don't know that simple concept or take your time to understand it so you can leave the market at the right time, you're totally FOOLISH!

Yes, I said it. Come and beat me. I want to provoke you so that you'll get upset and check it out because it's the last and final Savior you have in this market to avoid being an exit liquidity.

Attack me all you want, but one day, you'll surely thank me for forcing you to watch and understand this secret 32 minutes video. While I was watching it, it felt like 4 minutes video and I wanted more cuz when you're having a good time, time flies.

I'd advise you to follow only these 3 crypto guys I'm about to list:

1. Steve (Crypto Crew University)
2. Benjamin Cowen and lastly, my new guy
3. Crash Trading

You can add 2 more of your choice on the list to make it 5, but don't go more than 5.

Below are the 3 best time to leave the market I once posted, but the video is the general overseer of it all.

1. The day it pumps 100% in 24 hours and RSI is at overbought — leave. Don't be greedy. What if it continues to pump to 300+% weeks later? My dear, stay on the sideline and invest in other coins that haven't pumped with a fraction of the profit until the main coin dumps hard.

2. After halving, 12 months later and maybe 3-6 months extra, leave! Whether it pumps or not, JUST LEAVE! In fact, it must've pumped at least once within this period.

3. When you've met your target way too early. Leave, yes, leave. What if it continues to pump like Shiba? Please, don't go back, focus on agriculture for now.

Now, this is the video and after you've watched and understood it, dem no born you well to EVER ask a living thing when it's the best time to leave the market. You'll be the one teaching others and even charging them money. The secret has been handed over to you.

Take notes as you watch and don't watch it just once, but at least, 3 times. Enjoy. You don't need to thank me later. You'll thank yourself for knowing this and internalizing it.

Crypto will become more fun again if you add this new knowledge to the one I posted about the BTC cycle and the 3 best time to buy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQyOL4p2MJ8?si=gpK1-iL1sCXQI24b

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05
Bullish99:

Never say never in this market.
Exactly what my post is saying. I have a direction, but I'm still vigilant for both directions. Na man wey no sabi go think say the woman dem dey with be their final bus stop. But it's good to know that she's the one, for now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 6:51pm On Jun 05
iLegendd:
I made a post of when to buy and when to sell, but I want to tell you the oga kpatakpata of when to sell. It's contained in this video below, posted by my newly found 3rd favorite crypto YouTuber. A teenager for that matter. He's rolling in millions of Dollars.
Thanks for your contributions on this thread. They are very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 7:35pm On Jun 05
I just dey laugh! Overbought in lower timeframes is neutral in higher timeframes!

Food for thought!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05
iLegendd:

I learned what he explained from Benjamin Cowen years ago, but I love how this new guy simplified it for the newcomers.

Please, watch that amazing video 10 times if it's your first time of knowing such concept of when to take profit.

I hate to swear, but I swear to God, if you don't know that simple concept or take your time to understand it so you can leave the market at the right time, you're totally FOOLISH!

Yes, I said it. Come and beat me. I want to provoke you so that you'll get upset and check it out because it's the last and final Savior you have in this market to avoid being an exit liquidity.

Thanks very much for this sir.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angela90: 8:59pm On Jun 05
Good evening all,

Are there people here using Gate.io?

I started using the platform today. At first I put $50 which I withdrew without any issue. The SMS Code was sent immediately. I thought all is well with the platform and proceeded to put $1048. I've been trying to withdraw this money for the past 5 hours but these people are not sending me the SMS Code.

Has anyone experienced such? How was it resolved?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 9:11pm On Jun 05
Angela90:
Good evening all,

Are there people here using Gate.io?

I started using the platform today. At first I put $50 which I withdrew without any issue. The SMS Code was sent immediately. I thought all is well with the platform and proceeded to put $1048. I've been trying to withdraw this money for the past 5 hours but these people are not sending me the SMS Code.

Has anyone experienced such? How was it resolved?

Are you using glo line?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:13pm On Jun 05
GRACEGLORY:

Dec 10 2023, Pyth was @$0.46
ATL thereafter was $1.15

Here it is again @$0.44 after the dip to the $0.33 area.

This is an opportunity

Pyth is broken out of the dip, if the breakout is sustained, then, see you @$1+

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:32pm On Jun 05
GRACEGLORY:

BTC had the drop down to the 68K, spiked to the 70K area, and got rejected, dropped to the 67K area, back to the 68k area. The range in play

72K on my mind

Isn’t the range playing out…..

There’s a switch at the 72k that has smoke…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05
Elliotwaveforec:
I just dey laugh! Overbought in lower timeframes is neutral in higher timeframes!

Food for thought!
Keep quiet and stop throwing shades at me. If you want to attack me, do it directly so I can verbally annihilate or ignore you.

If my presence here overshadows yours and you don't like it, I'll leave so you can have people pay attention to your wave 1, wave 2, wave 3 update.

Some days ago, you posted Naira gaining value screenshot via your MT4 app and I asked you which is your favorite broker and you ignored. This is probably the second time you're ignoring me as if I want to steal your brain and money or as if you're TOO big.

I have replied way more people in my life than I have ever ignored, which is most times caused by multitasking and forgetting, else I'll reply. Stop feeling yourself because you're posting wave 1-4.

In my previous post, my second option on when to leave the market, I said 100% pump in 24 hours. I also added RSI should be on oversold. Did I mention the TF of the RSI should be 24 hours? Why not you check 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, and 3 months to see if there is a good confluence on them at oversold.

Why make side comments and say "food for thought?" You and who is thought-ing? Come, no make me vex o.

Why not you create or post a more detailed one so that all of us can learn?

You just dey laugh? What a condescending statement which implies you know better, yet you don't want to teach it. How much do you charge so we can contribute and pay you to teach us and not mock us?

I didn't want to reply to this sly and unsavoury statement of yours, but I just have to clear the air even though you were scared to quote me directly.

I'm here to educate and also learn from others, not to compete with anyone.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angela90: 10:40pm On Jun 05
Valwezzy:

Are you using glo line?

No, MTN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 1:54am On Jun 06
iLegendd:
Keep quiet and stop throwing shades at me. If you want to attack me, do it directly so I can verbally annihilate or ignore you.

If my presence here overshadows yours and you don't like it, I'll leave so you can have people pay attention to your wave 1, wave 2, wave 3 update.

Some days ago, you posted Naira gaining value screenshot via your MT4 app and I asked you which is your favorite broker and you ignored. This is probably the second time you're ignoring me as if I want to steal your brain and money or as if you're TOO big.

I have replied way more people in my life than I have ever ignored, which is most times caused by multitasking and forgetting, else I'll reply. Stop feeling yourself because you're posting wave 1-4.

In my previous post, my second option on when to leave the market, I said 100% pump in 24 hours. I also added RSI should be on oversold. Did I mention the TF of the RSI should be 24 hours? Why not you check 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, and 3 months to see if there is a good confluence on them at oversold.

Why make side comments and say "food for thought?" You and who is thought-ing? Come, no make me vex o.

Why not you create or post a more detailed one so that all of us can learn?

You just dey laugh? What a condescending statement which implies you know better, yet you don't want to teach it. How much do you charge so we can contribute and pay you to teach us and not mock us?

I didn't want to reply to this sly and unsavoury statement of yours, but I just have to clear the air even though you were scared to quote me directly.

I'm here to educate and also learn from others, not to compete with anyone.
Wow, Clap for yourself! You're threatened by my wave analysis, which your low IQ can't handle.

I know this thread doesn't belong to your father and you're nobody to me; you can continue being god to others on this thread who liked the stupid post.

I didn't reply your post because arrogant people like you do not deserve my attention.I hate proud people and I like shrinking their ego.

So, rest!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haleymoon: 2:42am On Jun 06
GRACEGLORY:

Pyth is broken out of the dip, if the breakout is sustained, then, see you @$1+

I really missed out on this, wanted to go all in when you posted this, just waiting for a minor dip

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 2:46am On Jun 06
FIRST PICTURE: Bitcoin intraday chart ie the price moves that happens inside a daily candlestick.

Hint: PRICE is fractal and so is TIME. the price moves that happens on daily is what happens on 30 minutes and what happens on 4 hr and what happens on the 1minute.

So you can make the 4 hr candle APPEAR as a daily candle. shocked
How?

Divide the 4 hr candlestick into 24 sections to imitate the 24 hour.

Hint end***

Observe the timings in the second picture. KILLZONES FOR INDICES. Killzones are also Time
The timing for indices...now observe the timing for Bitcoin. Bitcoin moves like this everyday. From 8:30am NY time, news embargo lift/9:30 equities market open, to 4pm ny time, all the liquidity on an intraday will be hunted. But this is just me being specific. There's also London session. 2am -5am NY time

NOTE: all the time in the pictures is NEW YORK TIME. Set your charts to New York time. That's the Time the algorithm recognizes

I've explained how to do that here
https://www.nairaland.com/7990571/forex-market-algorithm#128797122

This is just me bringing your attention to the TIME aspect of the charts.
Concerning the price aspect, watch ICT core content mentorship and his 2022 mentorship all on YouTube FOR FREE.

yes he uploaded it for free because too many people were reselling his courses

I know it sounds too much to absorb now but the financial markets be it bonds, crypto, deriv synthetic, us500, Nasdaq, stocks....they have all been coded and run on algorithms which operates on a TIME and PRICE basis. TIME first, then Price

And the second picture I posted is the TIME

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:50am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

Wow, Clap for yourself! You're threatened by my wave analysis, which your low IQ can't handle.

I know this thread doesn't belong to your father and you're nobody to me; you can continue being god to others on this thread who liked the stupid post.

I didn't reply your post because arrogant people like you do not deserve my attention.I hate proud people and I like shrinking their ego.

So, rest!
Okay

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by turmacs(f): 4:08am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

So, rest!
You seem like a very terrible human being in real life, like all these envious and jealous kind of people. May God protect anybody around you that's more successful than you because na your type dey poison people.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 4:10am On Jun 06
turmacs:
You seem like a very terrible human being in real life, like all these envious and jealous kind of people. May God protect anybody that's more successful than you around you because your type fit poison person.
Who be this one? What's successful about the idiot you're defending?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by turmacs(f): 4:16am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

Who be this one? What's successful about the idiot you're defending?
Oga rest abeg, my gut can never lie or deceive me. Just by reading that your comment mehnn, i don know you finnish,i no even need to see your face. I'm just praying for all the people close to you that call you "friend". You dey like person wey fit kill him guy man because of woman sef.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 4:23am On Jun 06
turmacs:
Oga rest abeg, my gut can never lie or deceive me. Just by reading that your comment mehnn, i don know you finnish,i no even need to see your face. I'm just praying for all the people close to you that call you "friend". You dey like person wey fit kill him guy man because of woman sef.
Kill because of stinking-pussy bitch? Spit!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sexymonkey(m): 4:24am On Jun 06
abba190:
200 pi for sale
Is it still available?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 4:56am On Jun 06
Robnectar come settle fight ooo. 😂 BTC and Eth don dey quarrel ooo. May Day May Day May Day. Somebody call 📞 911. 😆 Run 🏃‍♀️ out of thread before Missile touch me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 5:15am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

So, rest!
But u honestly don't have shame. After all the nonsense u posted on this thread just few months ago, calling for this thread to be terminated & insulting everyone here. You still have the mind to carry your useless self to this same thread to post your nonsense wave analysis? You don't know how people see u here, if not u for no dey post. It's been months now binance delisted naira from their platform, i'm yet to see naira at 700? undecided
You are a fowl!

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deasegun19(m): 5:37am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

Kill because of stinking-pussy bitch? Spit!

That means you can kill for other reason.

She was right after all

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:43am On Jun 06
Yes for those of you with hatred spirit, yes ilegendd is a god here,.. make unah no push am away as you guys chased openheaven out of this thread,... If u can't contribute something meaningful in this thread,.. kindly fade away with your mental problem,...
Good morning everybody

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:45am On Jun 06
Deasegun19:

That means you can kill for other reason.

She was right after all

That Elliot junkie dude get mental issues,... Check his previous post on this thread,... Nah so him brain network dey malfunction,.. he dey him blood undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (3756) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sammiewrite(m), Smithwilliams826, daharry(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.