Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,959 members, 7,876,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3510234 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (3755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06
cmoney22222:
Una no dey tire for quarrel ni? Btw where is deflover? I need my 100$ now, you can keep the profit. 100$ is now 145k now oo

Oh na now u just know grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:01pm On Jun 06
GRACEGLORY:
The range, and sideways movement is intended to frustrate you, the plan is to shake you out before the major rally.

The tactics is to induce, dissatisfaction, annoyance, and impatience. Don’t get shaken out. This is it… we’re there already.

Romans 5:3-5 New Century Version (NCV)

We also have joy with our troubles, because we know that these troubles produce patience. And patience produces character, and character produces hope. And this hope will never disappoint us, because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06
Ekehwinz:

Useless people using demo account to be deceiving people. One day I go tell my forex experience with these shameless people
don't mind him. Who is he deceiving ? He's either using demo or prop firm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06
Alexas58:
If we don’t get an upside break out in the next few days, then get ready that we can visit 66k region in the next few weeks!

Trade safely!
Wait for a breakout on btc
Or
Wait for a pullback if a breakout doesn’t occur and buy pullbacks!

I’ll buy pull back on bnb at the 630-650 region

Pepe
Jasmy
what's your thoughts on jasmy reaching it's last ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yemike(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06
iLegendd:
We have 12 sets of people here

1. The ones that contribute without hoarding much information

2. The ones that contribute but hoard information just to get you curious and hooked until he tells his disciples to join a Telegram group where they'll be taught more.

3. The ones that are focused on airdrop and mining and every other thing is boring to them.

4. The ones that only read and never talk (most of their portfolios are down)

5. The ones that never talk until someone's prediction fails and they crawl out to attack the person, then crawl back in — mission accomplished and they feel better now.

6. The ones that have a "scam them" agenda but haven't really seen any loophole to execute it.

7. The ones that just discovered something new and can't wait to tell everyone it's the only truth and only way of doing things.

8. The ones pretending they're fighting to save the Naira, but they have a secret agenda.

9. The ones that are regretting joining crypto because their portfolio is down by 60% and the happy ones that are in 60% profit.

10. The ones that are wishing they could magically get $1k - $10k to start afresh when the market crashes because they're wiser now.

11. The ones that are just confused about how this crypto thing truly works so they can get started and make profit without losing their capital.

12. The ones that used to be so active and resourceful to this group, but now, after being bullied a million times last bullrun, they just prefer to watch this bullrun.

I know BTC won't hit 56k ever again this year until the bullrun is over. I believe in this statement I made, and the reason I'm emphatic about it is because I want my prediction to fail so that number 5 on the list above will crawl out. cheesy

Don't take this post seriously even though I'm saying the truth.
The ones that are putting together pieces of information and learning while sourcing for capital to start and hoping that they'll get to put the experiences gathered into action.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Agentsalt: 5:30pm On Jun 06
I miss kingsteve sha o,This bad belle wave man no get shame atall.
Siberia01:
undecided

This wave guy wetin be your problem kilode?
Make we leave the thread for you?
Can't you make money through your forex in peace?
Na so Una chase kingsteve comot for here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 6:03pm On Jun 06
Low-key, I really admire the way people stood with illegend and I must say he earned it 💯 cool

This is how a community grow. I guess we have all learnt from how OpenHeaven was driven away from this thread (or probably forced to become a spectator). No group keep loses it's most resourceful persons can prosper. I may not agree with some of his analysis but I can't deny how his posts have enriched 🤑 me personally.

Let's not be too distracted here, at least we have politics section where we can always go and curse ourselves 😂

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordBiden(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06
pls guys how far with hotbit exchange i have about $200 there but took my time away from crypto for some months now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Postmusic: 6:15pm On Jun 06
Gm Gm GM guys

I Buy these following coins

Sidra coins

Usdt

Core

Notcoin

Usdt

Athene coins

Wese90 escrow is allow

Check my signature to contact
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06
I want to apologize.

My apology goes to everyone who is into crypto. I'm the reason the market has refused to pump. I have finally closed 99% of my trades so that the market can finally move.

Have you ever had this feeling that your case is different? Whenever you enter a trade, that's when the coin refuses to make progress? Ehe! Na me dem do the jazz for.

I once said I'll not partake in one of these bull runs that I'll be on the sideline watching and taking notes with my USDT fully intact. It seems I'll do it this year. I want to monitor the trend with zero financial and emotional investment.

Our elders talk say, na your visitor wey dey parlor when you dey knack dey always know the intensity of the scream.

Now that I have closed my positions, for experimental reasons, let there be progress.

Though, if the market dumps to 56k, I know it can't go below that, then I'll come back. I'll only be back if it either dumps to 56k or pumps to 76k, 79k or 81k.

Take note of the numbers. 56k dump or 76k pump. No more, no less.

Anything apart from this, count me out. I'll keep allocating USDT every month in my reserve, but until something disastrous, 56k, or something amazing, 76k, happens, count me out.

I'll turn to Goodluck Jonathan — a credible election observer. In my case, an ardent crypto pattern observer and researcher.

With this, I'll see the market clearer than most. So far so good, the bull market has favored me, but I'll be wiser and better positioned if I observe and take notes more than I partake.

I don't have a weak hand, I have a strategic hand. Ever since I stopped seeing money as my God and Savior, I'm always willing to miss out in exchange for a great story that I can document in a book for generations to come to read and learn from.

This is not a post to discourage anyone to pull out of their positions at loss, cuz if you do, the market may pump and leave. For me, that's exactly what I want for myself — I want the market to leave me behind to make the story I'm cooking complete.

As Steve would say, it's better to be in Bitcoin than out of it. In my case, at the moment, I prefer to be out of it while constantly researching, consuming, and documenting my findings for everyone at zero cost.

So, I apologize for being the one dragging the market backward. Now that the Devil is out of the way, let the progress begin.

Modified: See you when BTC hits 56k or 76k+ or 5 greens.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06
This market is not complicated, you just haven't discover your personal strategy to use for this financial market.

On a serious note, you don't need to be waiting for months, years before cashing out infact like a brother here do say, don't be emotionally attached to any coin. The aim of this trading is to make money reason why you need to discover a particular strategy to be using in order to be getting this money from the market.

The rule is simple, don't ever buy when the market is all green, infact once a coin is already doing 5% green, I don't buy because I need my profit fast so I rather go for a coin on red already on 10-15% loss especially notable meme coins.

Don't be greedy. Protect your capital by all means. $1,$5$10$50 profit is an addition.

IIegend has dropped a lot of tips that infact if it is just $100 you are using to trade, you can turn it to $500 within a month without being greedy or trading futures that swallow your fund if you are not careful.

This crypto market be like normal real life market, if you go to the market early in the morning, you will buy stuffs at a high price but if you enter market around evening time, the sellers are already panicking to sell off hence they will reduce price and things they are selling at 5k in the morning, you might end up getting it for 4k.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06
Three Coins To Buy Now Will Pump Really High
1 $JST
2 $AMP
3 $HFT
#StartInvestingInCrypto
#altcoins
#DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:11pm On Jun 06
LordBiden:
pls guys how far with hotbit exchange i have about $200 there but took my time away from crypto for some months now.

The exchange has long closed. They sent a mail for ppl to recover their asset before shutting down. Sorry your money is gone. That's why you are encouraged to get your coins off exchange esp if you are not trading. In this market, you need to be online 247.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06
LordBiden:

Your money don enter voice mail... Hotbit don close shop for more than a year now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06
tosyne2much:
Your money don enter voice mail... Hotbit don close shop for more than a year now

Tosyne2much cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06
Robnectar:

Tosyne2much cool
Haha! You still remember me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06
seanwilliam:
So the last two weeks, I’ve been booking profit on every pump, and so far so good, it’s been a sweet ride.,
I Dey DCA-out..
Anytime I see green , provided it’s some percentage above my initial investment, I take it out.
What I mean?
Say I put 500$ and the coin pumps just 10%, I press sell for 50$. If dip is going to happen, that’ll be on the 500$, not my profit anymore , so I’ll wait till it pumps again, then press sell.. and with this, almost everyday something Dey drop.
Why I’m doing this is to ensure say I end up with something, and not ‘nothing’..
I do this with memes coins and I’ll stick to it atleast for now..

The ‘sell’ na to my bank account straighttttttt not to USDT.. I dey use eyes see and hands touch am 😂..
no more emotional attachment 😀..
My memes list
Floki
Bome
myro..

Looking forward to add Pepe if it dips..
I no sabi plenty TA, grin grin
Lol Walai I regret not doing this earlier especially around March .. like I’m shortchanging myself for Christ sake.
I’ve just been scrapping profit here and there for the past 3 weeks now almost every goddamn day…
My problem was that I dey expect x20 on coins grin I was so so attached to coins wey no be my family o .. grin
Little profit fhucking counts bro ..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by abba190: 10:39pm On Jun 06
Robnectar:

Ogbeni,This is crypto thread not beggers den,.. go ashawo thread and beg nah, and u suppose dey take part in masturbation, no b only mastication undecided undecided cry
i just finish doing it i need money to eat food to regain the energy i lost during my mastrbation streak
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06
😄😄😄 that's the code! Just be using coinmarketcap to filter notable meme coin on 24hrs dip. 10-18% loss, put like $200, before 12hrs tf, you fit dey see like $50 profit. Not joking here.

Filter again for another dip like that like that...the truth is you don't need plenty TA to make money here.

seanwilliam:

Lol Walai I regret not doing this earlier especially around March .. like I’m shortchanging myself for Christ sake.
I’ve just been scrapping profit here and there for the past 3 weeks now almost every goddamn day…
My problem was that I dey expect x20 on coins grin I was so so attached to coins wey no be my family o .. grin
Little profit fhucking counts bro ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06
tosyne2much:

Jeez! Did they give opportunity for depositors to withdraw their money the time before closing shop?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06
cmoney22222:
Una no dey tire for quarrel ni? Btw where is deflover? I need my 100$ now, you can keep the profit. 100$ is now 145k now oo

Otilor grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 12:41am On Jun 07
Robnectar:

Tosyne2much cool

One of Nairaland "legends" of those days

cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 12:49am On Jun 07
tosyne2much:

tosyne2much:
My real name is "Oluwatosin" and my friends used to call me "Tosyne"

When I wanted to open my first email address in the year 2003, I tried several usernames but I got the response "username already exist"

After so much trials, I decided to add "2much" as a suffix. Gbaaaam !!! Na so yahoo accept am at once. Ever since then, I have been using "Tosyne2much" as username for every account I create online

December 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:18am On Jun 07
tosyne2much:

U also one of my favorite NLander bro,.. mehn u too much like ur moniker cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:20am On Jun 07
Tflex01:

One of Nairaland "legends" of those days

cool

U get am bro,.. seeing him here dey give me butterflies for my stomach,.. 😎
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:22am On Jun 07
abba190:
i just finish doing it i need money to eat food to regain the energy i lost during my mastrbation streak

Keep on masturbating,.. u don't need money for food kid undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Genius3D(m): 5:35am On Jun 07
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=130337129][/quote]
Very correct, I wanted posting something like this some days ago when I see people complaining about how slow the bull run is. But somehow am not the very talker type plus by busy schedule.

You put it up in the exact very right words. Thumbs up for your understanding.

Friends you need to understand that the bullrun is an investment and requires patience. If you have an investors mindset then you wouldn't be worried. In fact the ETF traders see 3 years as one of the minimum years of ROI on investment, and here we are Crypto giving us a 2-3 years ROI on investments. Once you understand this concept you will not worry as an investor(as per everything as it pertains) you should have what can sustain you till the investment reaps.

Shalom, see you at the top

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Genius3D(m): 5:58am On Jun 07
Friends in addition to my reply to GraceGlory about patience for your investment to ripe

There is a difference between investors and traders in this market, not all investors are traders but all traders are investors technically speaking. So if you are an investor you goal is the long-term ROI and instric value of the asset you are buying so the dips and side ways movements doesn't bother you as you are focused on the bigger picture and so must have long patience.

But if you are a trader then yes the now is also your concern meaning you can make money now and should make money almost instantly but that will warrant you to have a deeper level of understanding of technical analysis, market structure, technical indicators and price actions, etc

So pick one that best suits your personality type investing and trading is more of a personality type thing once you know your self then you can easily stick with one.

Shalom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 7:06am On Jun 07
Why should I pay subscription fees when all I need to succeed in the market can be found here. Thumbs up to all the big bosses here for the hardwork you guys put in in other to making us be on track. God bless you all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:14am On Jun 07
clems88:
Why should I pay subscription fees when all I need to succeed in the market can be found here. Thumbs up to all the big bosses here for the hardwork you guys put in in other to making us be on track. God bless you all
Allow them chop small from you now grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (3755) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Teetee777 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.