Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3510251 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) ... (3756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:46am On Jun 06
cmoney22222:
Robnectar come settle fight ooo. πŸ˜‚ BTC and Eth don dey quarrel ooo. May Day May Day May Day. Somebody call πŸ“ž 911. πŸ˜† Run πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ out of thread before Missile touch me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 6:01am On Jun 06
jayce232:

But u honestly don't have shame. After all the nonsense u posted on this thread just few months ago, calling for this thread to be terminated & insulting everyone here. You still have the mind to carry your useless self to this same thread to post your nonsense wave analysis? You don't know how people see u here, if not u for no dey post. It's been months now binance delisted naira from their platform, i'm yet to see naira at 700? undecided
You are a fowl!
Your mother is a shameless idiot! Go tell her I said do.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 6:06am On Jun 06
Make una try dey leave all these quarrel behind for politics section sha. πŸ˜‚

All these one na distraction na why I like to do all my gbasgbos for politics section. πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 6:10am On Jun 06
Wow! Ilegendd idiot has so many dogs on this thread sha, he is unchaining them one after the other.

The next let-out dog coming!

Waiting for the next dog while I ride my Gold to the north.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:53am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

Wow, Clap for yourself! You're threatened by my wave analysis, which your low IQ can't handle.

I know this thread doesn't belong to your father and you're nobody to me; you can continue being god to others on this thread who liked the stupid post.

I didn't reply your post because arrogant people like you do not deserve my attention.I hate proud people and I like shrinking their ego.

So, rest!

Was this not the same animal that said crypto trading should be banned and this thread should be closed ?? And now you are posting frequently on that same thread that you said should be closed. You are truly shameless and you have no self-respect and integrity....you are like a dog that swallowed his or her vomit...smh...pathetic...

And let me remind you this idi*ot that dollar is still 1500 despite all your noise that p2p platforms are the one causing it during that time..now let's see who your nonsense government will blame this time around..they will soon blame EFCC and CBN at the rate this is going....failures always blame everyone and will exclude himself or herself..

Sadly people here have seen your hypocrisy and if you like post on every page on this thread , everyone already sees you as a demented He-goat who have no integrity and no one takes you serious..eleribu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by turmacs(f): 6:55am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

E pain the olosho! You said I'm shameless, you collecy reply and you're reporting.
Me i no get your time bro, I don't even know what you're talking about. I'll just let the mods do their job because if i should start with you, I can make you su*cidal cos my mouth too no good, na you go use leg commot the thread by yourself and for yourself. This will be the last time I'll reply you pending when the mods ban you, shalom ✌️

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:07am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:
Wow! Ilegendd idiot has so many dogs on this thread sha, he is unchaining them one after the other.

Anumanu,.... U dey post people profits, dey use am entice ur papa mate come ur DM 🀒🀒

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 7:11am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

You have serious mental issues & u have no one to tell u. You are not just a fowl, but one with empty head! Gosh! Go post your gold chart nonsense at the office your govt gave to u after doing their dirty work for them. All these while u were trying to destroy this thread, ilegend was coming up with alternatives to sustain it, now u crawl out to start posting your useless chart analysis on same thread u wish your govt ended just few months ago? Are u that shameless? You have a stupidd thread u created for your useless analysis, take your madness to that place & leave this space. We know u have no brain, but are u also blind?? This space is for cryptto & not forex! Stop forcing yourself on this space, nobody wants u here. Fowl!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:11am On Jun 06
doyin01:

Was this not the same animal that said crypto trading should be banned and this thread should be closed ?? And now you are posting frequently on that same thread that you said should be closed. You are truly shameless and you have no self-respect and integrity....you are like a dog that swallowed his or her vomit...smh...pathetic...

And let me remind you this idi*ot that dollar is still 1500 despite all your noise that p2p platforms are the one causing it during that time..now let's see who your nonsense government will blame this time around..they will soon blame EFCC and CBN at the rate this is going....failures always blame everyone and will exclude himself or herself..

Sadly people here have seen your hypocrisy and if you like post on every page on this thread , everyone already sees you as a demented He-goat who have no integrity and no one takes you serious..eleribu

Doyin,... This same eleribu 1st post was crypto is a scam, blah blah and he was strongly advising peeps here last month to sell their USDt,... Elliotjunkie, is really mentally derange, guess he is missing his drugs,.. this tramadol patient is really craving for attention, u got what u looking for then,
dat dude fit kill him fellow niqqah bcox of pusxxy ahswear undecided

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:59am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

Wow, Clap for yourself! You're threatened by my wave analysis, which your low IQ can't handle.

I know this thread doesn't belong to your father and you're nobody to me; you can continue being god to others on this thread who liked the stupid post.

I didn't reply your post because arrogant people like you do not deserve my attention.I hate proud people and I like shrinking their ego.

So, rest!

Which one is god and pride again oo shocked
Why are you so spiteful... I don't understand, why do we always have to bring one person down in order to shine. The sky is wide enough for all of us.

I will say this only once cause I nor get time and energy for curse and fight with person wey I nor dey see.

The guy is helping people here and they are loving it. If you take your eyes off his accolades just for a little bit, focus on what you bring, you too should get there by next bull market.

Please lets stop all this open jealousy, it's deeply concerning... Not everything is a competition... Haba!

P.s Hate is a very strong word... People are always going to be proud. Either from having a healthy sense of self-worth or low self esteem and self worth... So what you are expressing on your post today is that you most likely hate 89% of people around you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:05am On Jun 06
jayce232:

But u honestly don't have shame. After all the nonsense u posted on this thread just few months ago, calling for this thread to be terminated & insulting everyone here. You still have the mind to carry your useless self to this same thread to post your nonsense wave analysis? You don't know how people see u here, if not u for no dey post. It's been months now binance delisted naira from their platform, i'm yet to see naira at 700? undecided
You are a fowl!

cheesy Shey I never fall in love with you like this? grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:06am On Jun 06
Robnectar:

That Elliot junkie dude get mental issues,... Check his previous post on this thread,... Nah so him brain network dey malfunction,.. he dey him blood undecided

cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MonsterVerse(m): 8:11am On Jun 06
[/b]
Elliotwaveforec:
Wow!
[b]Ilegendd idiot

has so many dogs on this thread sha, he is unchaining them one after the other.

Dominique..πŸ‘†
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xavuv: 8:32am On Jun 06
Angela90:

No, MTN
The issue resolved?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:48am On Jun 06
Chikacha:

cheesy

I'm afraid now cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 8:55am On Jun 06
Oga wave
Zukwanike
Abeg we no want fight oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:34am On Jun 06
Some people funny sha.
Allow people to make money in this terrible economy, in peace
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 9:36am On Jun 06
Hamzashaf99:
Some people funny sha
funny or childish... undecided

Only 1 against 90..and that person still never get shame and move on.. Na by force or na childish dey worry some people till maturity aged..

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:25am On Jun 06
undecided

This wave guy wetin be your problem kilode?
Make we leave the thread for you?
Can't you make money through your forex in peace?
Na so Una chase kingsteve comot for here

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:33am On Jun 06
Siberia01:
undecided

This wave guy wetin be your problem kilode?
Make we leave the thread for you?
Can't you make money through your forex in peace?
Na so Una chase kingsteve comot for here

Useless people using demo account to be deceiving people. One day I go tell my forex experience with these shameless people

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 11:59am On Jun 06
Elliotwaveforec:

See dog with rabies

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06
Please guys what wave is BTC taking now, is it Eliot wave or what grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06
ThisisIkemefuna:
Please guys what wave is BTC taking now, is it Eliot wave or what grin grin grin
grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:42pm On Jun 06
Robnectar:

I'm afraid now cry
smiley No fear, na patience we go use.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:46pm On Jun 06
ThisisIkemefuna:

Zukwanu ike, nwoke ma cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 1:28pm On Jun 06
80k btc!
Is that you?
πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Wait for the pump, today or tomorrow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06
Chikacha:

smiley No fear, na patience we go use.

Ok then cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 3:21pm On Jun 06
If we don’t get an upside break out in the next few days, then get ready that we can visit 66k region in the next few weeks!

Trade safely!
Wait for a breakout on btc
Or
Wait for a pullback if a breakout doesn’t occur and buy pullbacks!

I’ll buy pull back on bnb at the 630-650 region

Pepe
Jasmy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 3:23pm On Jun 06
Una no dey tire for quarrel ni? Btw where is deflover? I need my 100$ now, you can keep the profit. 100$ is now 145k now oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) ... (3756) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sammiewrite(m), Smithwilliams826, MamaFutures and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.