Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3559561 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 9:28pm On Jul 15
iLegendd:
There is something I want you to do on Coingecko everyday. You can even make it a habit.

In life, being organized saves people time and even put them ahead of others because everything is defined and in a concised place.

Some coins trend without you knowing until it's too late. I want you to be ahead or at least, have a particular app or link you click to view the market's summary and coins that stood out for the day.

When you click this link, in one page, you'll see Top 8...

Trending Coins
Top Gainers
Top Losers
New Coins
Most Viewed
Highest Volume
Price Change since ATH (%)
Most Voted Coins
Upcoming Coins
Trending Categories

https://www.coingecko.com/en/highlights

Always check the link above to see the market highlights of the day to get a better picture.

After checking the Coingecko link above and getting a glimpse of the coins that are showing off their strengths or weaknesses, immediately visit CoinMarketCap and click on the Token Unlock button and also get an idea of the coins their unlocked is near or in few hours. Having this knowledge everyday helps you stay alert and ahead.

https://coinmarketcap.com/token-unlocks/

Make those two links your friend. Become obsessed in visiting them as seen in the image below.

There are sites that charge money to show these kinds of information, but Gecko and CMC gave them out to us for free, so take advantage of it.

On your browser, create a shortcut to access them directly. Don't use the apps, but the site itself.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15
harry2sexy:
Ọmọ we're lucky to have illegend. I personally have learnt alot from him
Teaching at my volition is just something I enjoy as long as I made the decision to share.

Extra info to my previous post.

In that Coingecko link above, there is a "more" option at the top right hand side of each section of 8 coins. When you click it, you'll have some options to sort coins in that section and it's useful. There is even an option to see coins based on the countries they're trending. Coins tending in the US and UK pump more.

On CoinMarketCap app, there is an option I feel people don't use, but I use it a lot. It's the ALTSEASON option, under overview, as seen in the picture below. When you click it, you'll see coins % in the last 90 days.

What do I do with it? I scroll to the bottom and buy those ones in red. Some hours ago, I longed the top three at the bottom — E NA, ST RK, and WLD and it's is bloody profit.

Buy blood, sell green, but everyone loves buying green only.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15
tongue

Just in sell BTC 54477 take profit 50475

Cc Robnectar

We are in bear market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15
iLegendd:
There is something I want you to do on Coingecko everyday. You can even make it a habit.

In life, being organized saves people time and even put them ahead of others because everything is defined and in a concised place.

Some coins trend without you knowing until it's too late. I want you to be ahead or at least, have a particular app or link you click to view the market's summary and coins that stood out for the day.

When you click this link, in one page, you'll see Top 8...

Trending Coins
Top Gainers
Top Losers
New Coins
Most Viewed
Highest Volume
Price Change since ATH (%)
Most Voted Coins
Upcoming Coins
Trending Categories

https://www.coingecko.com/en/highlights

Always check the link above to see the market highlights of the day to get a better picture.

After checking the Coingecko link above and getting a glimpse of the coins that are showing off their strengths or weaknesses, immediately visit CoinMarketCap and click on the Token Unlock button and also get an idea of the coins their unlocked is near or in few hours. Having this knowledge everyday helps you stay alert and ahead.

https://coinmarketcap.com/token-unlocks/

Make those two links your friend. Become obsessed in visiting them as seen in the image below.

There are sites that charge money to show these kinds of information, but Gecko and CMC gave them out to us for free, so take advantage of it.

On your browser, create a shortcut to access them directly. Don't use the apps, but the site itself.

I appreciate you sir. You help won't go unnoticed..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15
My BOME trade at x50 has hit take profit, but a spirit told me to be greedy and not leave yet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15
To those that are into futures trade, that post above about top 100 performance in 90 days (from CoinMarketCap app) is where the secret money for long and short is.

WLD l longed from $1.81 at x50 leverage is now at $2.3. Why did I long it despite knowing it has a terrible tokenomics? The chart, graph, and momentum.

Bad tokenomic doesn't mean a coin won't pump, it will, but during bear market, you go hear weeen with all the token unlocks that'll happen.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15
iLegendd:
To those that are into futures trade, that post above about top 100 performance in 90 days (from CoinMarketCap app) is where the secret money for long and short is.

WLD l longed from $1.81 at x50 leverage is now at $2.3. Why did I long it despite knowing it has a terrible tokenomics? The chart, graph, and momentum.

Bad tokenomic doesn't mean a coin won't pump, it will, but during bear market, you go hear weeen with all the token unlocks that'll happen.

Thanks. Please what platform do you short and long coins with? And is futures same as "margin" trade..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15
Weldon Baba🙏

iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 10:49pm On Jul 15
Fastt:

If it doesn't go to 65k, it will drop to 64k. Take profit 64,800. Stop loss 64,100.
BTC now is 63400, next stop is 64k..if the resistance doesn't hold we will see 63k grin
Once we break 64k, we will see 64,100

Wahala cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15
Siberia01:
grin
The most painful thing is seeing other coins move
But yours is still stagnant
cheesy cheesy you go come begin wonder weda dem swear for the coin or na you village people dae follow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15
Siberia01:
tongue

Just in sell BTC 54477 take profit 50475

Cc Robnectar

We are in bear market

Bear market indeed we are cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15
Btc smoke today. I wish alts can move the way their oga is moving
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thanks. Please what platform do you short and long coins with? And is futures same as "margin" trade..
I have never touched margin in my life. Strictly perp (futures). Though, margin is more of accelerated spot trading.

You can use any of the exchanges on the link below: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/derivatives/

This video here explains what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffG6k-_u4uo?si=Ywv4qMDpYZL5GsNK
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15
iLegendd:
Teaching at my volition is just something I enjoy as long as I made the decision to share.

Extra info to my previous post.

In that Coingecko link above, there is a "more" option at the top right hand side of each section of 8 coins. When you click it, you'll have some options to sort coins in that section and it's useful. There is even an option to see coins based on the countries they're trending. Coins tending in the US and UK pump more.

On CoinMarketCap app, there is an option I feel people don't use, but I use it a lot. It's the ALTSEASON option, under overview, as seen in the picture below. When you click it, you'll see coins % in the last 90 days.

What do I do with it? I scroll to the bottom and buy those ones in red. Some hours ago, I longed the top three at the bottom — E NA, ST RK, and WLD and it's is bloody profit.

Buy blood, sell green, but everyone loves buying green only.

I wish I could get all this your stuffs in a pdf cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15
Still waiting for the bitcoin to $30,000 crew, it's like they've all traveled. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 12:59am
Market has not changed for now pump and dump for alt coins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sheanzy(m), AfDapone, Allthelight(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.