Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,816 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3655906 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chival10: 10:33pm On Aug 15
Lol this one na bet?
seanwilliam:
5$ .. five dollars ..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15
🤔🤔🤔how do you DCA 50 coins?

Robnectar:

I dey hold reach more than 50project grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 11:12pm On Aug 15
I just entered $SOL Long @140 with just 3x leverage. My liquidation is @94.3

I may leave it for months.

I expect nothing, I expect everything. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:04am
Have you heard of BTC 60 day cycle? It's my first time and I'm already fascinated by it. Learning everything I need to know about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MLXNC3EHQc?si=NCq3QDHkQmtgrL81

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8dxQY73zq4?si=kqh5y6gYWvGuhMKb

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:14am
Ekehwinz:

The market is waiting for you to get damn tired and sell and then booom grin
akuko angry how many booom has it done for those who sold.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:52am
Prophetkelly:
🤔🤔🤔how do you DCA 50 coins?

Dnt worry about dat grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chival10: 5:58am
Tflex01 that's a very wrong move. We are going down down downtown. Don't forget the market does opposite of our anticipation. As we are anticipating an uptrend don't be surprisen to see coins go lower
Tflex01:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:11am
chival10:
How much are we betting? And who's gon be the escrow

Lemme b d escrow cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:13am
clems88:
Jesu ovie grin

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 6:56am
chival10:
Tflex01 that's a very wrong move. We are going down down downtown. Don't forget the market does opposite of our anticipation. As we are anticipating an uptrend don't be surprisen to see coins go lower

😂 😂

I understand. 😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:22am
GRACEGLORY:
People here will regret not listening to me about CRV.

Don't forget, the Internet doesn't forget!

$CRV remains the undisputed ruler of DeFi despite taking the most bitter battering...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:29am
clems88:
akuko angry how many booom has it done for those who sold.

You're the target ser, forget about the others.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chival10: 7:55am
Leave Seanwilliam. He's scared
Robnectar:

Lemme b d escrow cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DAramis: 8:21am
Robnectar:

Ah been dey reason like u, but now I don't care if d money wan turn to dust make e turn to dust, more than $5.8k down the drain, fvck it angry
Damn, this is much.

Tried this crypto stuff and lost heavily. Ended up quitting.
Same with Forex trading. Heavy losses.

I think some people out there, internet business like this are not made for them (I inclusive).

I have been avoiding this two business for a while now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:05am
clems88:
I'm pained . If I knew I for withdraw march. Out of 4k I'm left with just 1k. sad My wife just dey vex dey tell me which nonsense investment and bullrun I keep telling her that's she's not seeing . Even my dad is tired of hearing it because my wife keeps reporting me angry
giving up now means u no no wetin u Dey do.
Tbh I rather watch the money turn dust patapata than make I liquidate .. even if u put the 1k$ to another project , what’ are the chances you’ll recover the 3k$,

However , u people get money o .
4k$ na 6 point Kinikan million o.. for this kind economy.
That 4k$ na my bull target grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:06am
chival10:
Leave Seanwillia He's scared
Na twosquare cause this see finish.
Him don expose me on here grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hazibianseo: 9:19am
Radiant Charm Token (RCT) is redefining the world of cryptocurrency by merging innovative financial technology with the beauty and elegance industry. This unique token allows investors to support an exclusive ecosystem, including webcam models and elite agency services. By participating in the first private sale at just $0.006, early investors can benefit from significant growth before the public sale price reaches $0.60 in January 2025. With a 100% Token Generation Event (TGE) upon launch, RCT offers a stable income opportunity alongside groundbreaking innovation in the crypto space.

Why Invest in Radiant Charm Token (RCT)?
Investing in RCT is more than just a financial move; it’s about supporting an ecosystem that promotes beauty and elegance while offering a stable and profitable income. Here’s why you should consider getting started:

First-Round Price Advantage: The initial private sale price of $0.006 is a low entry point for investors. Early adopters can benefit from the anticipated price increase as the public sale price is set at $0.60.

Exclusive Ecosystem: RCT supports an ecosystem of webcam models and elite services, offering you the chance to contribute to an industry that merges art with technology.

Global Expansion: The roadmap includes ambitious plans for global expansion, partnering with leading agencies, and listing on decentralized exchanges by 2025. This positions RCT for long-term growth and market adoption.

100% TGE: Enjoy a full Token Generation Event (TGE) upon the token's launch in January 2025, ensuring that you receive the full value of your investment from day one.

The RCT Roadmap: What to Expect
Radiant Charm Token has a clear and strategic roadmap that aims to revolutionize the cryptocurrency space by bridging the gap between beauty, art, and finance. Here are the key milestones:

Private Sale: Secure your tokens at the private sale price of $0.006.
Public Sale (January 2025): Tokens will be available to the public at $0.60.
TGE (January 2025): 100% of your tokens will be available upon launch.
Global Expansion: The project will scale globally with key partnerships and listings on decentralized exchanges by 2026.
How to Get Started with Radiant Charm Token (RCT)
Ready to invest in a revolutionary crypto project that combines art, beauty, and stable returns? Here’s how you can get started:

Visit the Official Website: Head over to Radiant Charm Token to learn more and participate in the private sale.
Purchase Tokens: Secure your RCT tokens at the first-round price of $0.006 and become part of this groundbreaking ecosystem.
Stay Informed: Follow RCT’s updates to keep up with the project’s roadmap, partnerships, and future developments.
Invest in Radiant Charm Token today and join a community that values innovation, beauty, and profitable investments.

🔗 Get Started with RCT Today! https://radiantcharm.art/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 10:23am
Robnectar:

Ah been dey reason like u, but now I don't care if d money wan turn to dust make e turn to dust, more than $5.8k down the drain, fvck it angry
Damn!! I respect you guys mehn.. With all this lost you are still this strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 10:32am
clems88:
I'm pained . If I knew I for withdraw march. Out of 4k I'm left with just 1k. sad My wife just dey vex dey tell me which nonsense investment and bullrun I keep telling her that's she's not seeing . Even my dad is tired of hearing it because my wife keeps reporting me angry
Too bad. It's well. I think the best way to succeed in crypto is buying only Btc, Eth and Bnb. The rest are all piece of shit. That Sol might not even survive the next cycle

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:41am
Luckyss:
Too bad. It's well. I think the best way to succeed in crypto is buying only Btc, Eth and Bnb. The rest are all piece of shit. That Sol might not even survive the next cycle
Something they want to launch its ETF...you are joking, right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:42am
tongue tongue issokay
seanwilliam:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:02am
Luckyss:
Damn!! I respect you guys mehn.. With all this lost you are still this strong

It is what it is bro, no pain no gain cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:05am
DAramis:

Damn, this is much.

Tried this crypto stuff and lost heavily. Ended up quitting.
Same with Forex trading. Heavy losses.

I think some people out there, internet business like this are not made for them (I inclusive).

I have been avoiding this two business for a while now.

U can't avoid crypto bro, at least at all at all, keep buying BTC and eth, regardless of how d market moves, one day it will surely paid off8)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:08am
chival10:
Leave Seanwilliam. He's scared

Sean is fully loaded, $5 shouldn't be hard for him to play with, but I know he might be scaredAsFvck thou grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 11:09am
Tflex01:

Sol is going to 94 soon be that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:11am
seanwilliam:
giving up now means u no no wetin u Dey do.
Tbh I rather watch the money turn dust patapata than make I liquidate .. even if u put the 1k$ to another project , what’ are the chances you’ll recover the 3k$,

However , u people get money o .
4k$ na 6 point Kinikan million o.. for this kind economy.
That 4k$ na my bull target grin

Scared money don't make money bro cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BeyondCertainty: 11:37am
Luckyss:

I second this.

The best time to buy the aforementioned coins was during the FTX time, and BNB during binance, CZ issues with SEC, BNB dipped to $205 then.

Don't just buy coins, buy when there's a massive crash because if BTC should cough a little, blood will be everywhere.

Solana ETF might never come because of its constant issues with network.
Those that are pumping it will soon get tired.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:17pm
GRACEGLORY:
Here's a word to the Bitcoin maximalists (Bitcoin maximalism is an idea that Bitcoin is the only valuable cryptocurrency in existence), even though they don't like the truth about ALTs... Here is the truth.

Base is because of ETH, Blast, OP, Arb, Mantle, Zora, Scroll, Taiko, Linea, Starknet, and the youngest ZkSync.
All of these incredible projects are simply because of ETH.

Ethereum enables developers to build and deploy smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps),

ALTs are here to stay.

#Ethereum, if trajectory continues to favor the bears, next established supports @$2.300 & the $2.385.

Pay attention, that may save you few bucks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:19pm
BeyondCertainty:

I second this.

The best time to buy the aforementioned coins was during the FTX time, and BNB during binance, CZ issues with SEC, BNB dipped to $205 then.

Don't just buy coins, buy when there's a massive crash because if BTC should cough a little, blood will be everywhere.

Solana ETF might never come because of its constant issues with network.

Those that are pumping it will soon get tired.

Don't say that again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:27pm
Luckyss:

How do they connect with real world without #LINK, API3, & WIN. That's one, secondly, how do they interoperate, block chain with block chains without the likes of #DOT, thirdly, how do they get real time data without Pyth, fourthly, how do they get liquidity, trade stable coins, and stake for rewards without OG #CRV, UNI, AAVE... Then, you think the faster transactions of LTC and it's privacy are a joke, or you think XMR and ZEC are just clowning when it comes to privacy.... #XDB is here to brand them all as RWA, #ONDO too. That's just mentioning few

These are projects, the developers are more concerned about developments than we're more concerned about the money

Reconsider your thoughts, boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:28pm
seanwilliam:

Enter d contest nah grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:33pm
clems88:

No pain, no gain, bro. No mockery, no money. First they must have a reason to think we're crazy to give them the reason to apologize to us later, that's what glory is about.

Be godamn strong, you're a man. Don't break. For me,

it's either win or win all. I'm determined, no one can change my mind. Not even GOD, cos me and Him don agree on this already.

Put yourself together, and hit this market again. Market return all you've lost, deal with it, you can have it all back and many gains. This is life, beat it, man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: harry2sexy(m), shabs15(m), Tflex01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.