Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) (67875 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by jesmond3945: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2020
gypsey:
I think you would find these women are not doing this things because of men, they are doing it to make other women jealous; to oppress, intimidate, impress and bully other women and also making them feel inadequate and ashamed of their natural bodies.

No man in their senses would go near this fake breasts, fake body, fake face and fake bottom
ha who told you? Who do you think is sponsoring her lifestyle? Are you telling me if given the opportunity you would not want to bang this hot girl?
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2020
� � RIP fine girl
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by kay29000(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Harkstetunz:
Honestly, it beats my imagination how some people go under the knife for something useless at the expense of their lives. She traded good living for death. Now see the result of lack of self-esteem and sense of worth.

I don't support surgery, but you can't say it is useless. These girls do it to attract rich men, and that equals more money for them. You might see it as useless, but to them, it is a way to live their dream lives...via the financial support they get from men.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Okoroawusa: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Nyash wey Nkechi, Amina and Bola dey take wrapper cover for here na im oyinbo dey pay millions to get?

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by kay29000(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2020
JayReeMai:
its not useless to them because it gave them luxuries, riches, trips they would never have been able to afford if they didn’t do all that upgrade. As a farmer, you have to invest in the best and most efficient farming tools so you can have a good harvest

Gbam!
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by IkpuMmadu: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2020
With all these ynash... Wetin she still wan add

She dey craze
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by kay29000(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:
if I be those doctors, d kyne overload yansh wey I go give them ehn .. to even go toilet go dey hard them cheesy

grin
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by BrutusOj(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2020
The same butt wey local girls he yakpa for villages here fa..chai..
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by helineus: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Michaelfucker:
I dey even follow her for Instagram sef.
R.i.p.
follow Jesus please, leave all these damned celebrities alone

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Rebuke: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2020
I feel no pity for her. She died of stupidity.

What the heck! Unfortunately, others like her won't still learn.......

It's time ladies start using their heads. Any man who doesn't want yhu the way yhu are, let him go and mold for himself the type he wants. Stop modifying yhur bodies just to appeal anyone.

Even if it's as flat as slippers, someone will still like yhu.

I still don't know what's in a fake big a$$.

3 Likes

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by AreaFada2: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2020
RIP.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Ishilove: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Vanity!
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2020
JayReeMai:
its not useless to them because it gave them luxuries, riches, trips they would never have been able to afford if they didn’t do all that upgrade. As a farmer, you have to invest in the best and most efficient farming tools so you can have a good harvest
You mean hoe �?
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Achz(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Cheiiii, things dey waste o. So this Toto don go be that....cheiii

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2020
JayReeMai:

grin cheesy only say d last harvest wasn't a good one
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2020
yea you right bro!
Agentobatala:
12 million followers is massive funds for anyone who can use their sense, butt not this slay queen
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Michaelfucker:
I dey even follow her for Instagram sef.
R.i.p.

Where were u following her to?

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by John4B: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2020
good one! the work should be continued in grave
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by ledaman: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Some thing must kill someone!
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by letilex: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2020
She was already beautiful with everything she needs on her body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8LgRx-nlhc
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by LEOSZ(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Mehnn and she was over ok
Oooh chai , angry angry

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
ha who told you? Who do you think is sponsoring her lifestyle? Are you telling me if given the opportunity you would not want to bang this hot girl?
It is not men who are sponsoring her life style believe it or not, she might even be a lesbian, did you see any man in any of those pictures? These women do not have boyfriends, their streams on social media sponsors their lifestyles. Have you ever heard the kardashians? They are the same sort of people, one of the kardashians i cannot remember her name, once asked young girls on her social media platform to donate from $100 to $500 person to her and make her the first teenage billionaire guess what? They did they donated.

It is all about young teenage girls, marketing products on their platforms and getting paid by companies for adverts on their platforms. Nothing to do with MEN believe it or not. I have worked in the industry, i know.

As I said, no man in their right sense would go near a fake bottom, fake breasts or fake body, when there are alot of naturally beautiful women everywhere, unless these men are also low self esteemed, like very old ugly fat smelly married men, if you are a young good looking guy, you wouldn't go near this women, they don't even have time for men or relationships. Believe it or not. If you think that thing is hot then your head needs examining grin you might be low esteemed.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Hallabee1:

follow her now
Idiot
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Starzo: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2020
wetin she wan lift again??...the yansh never big reach??
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Wetin dey special for nyansh ,wey some women go dey risk their lives for?
Something wey shit full inside.
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Foolishness. Avoidable death. So who did she end up impressing? Repent and forsake vain lifestyles!
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by charlesm91(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Well as Fela talk am “yansh na wonderful material property” so she felt she needed to upgrade that property in line with present demands. Can we have a moment of silence for those who will miss that ass? grin
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Starzo: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2020
gypsey:
It is not men who are sponsoring her life style believe it or not, she might even be a lesbian, did you see any man in any of those pictures? These women do not have boyfriends, their streams on social media sponsors their lifestyles. Have you ever heard the kardashians? They are the same sort of people, one of the kardashians i cannot remember her name, once asked young girls on her social media platform to donate from $100 to $500 person to her and make her the first teenage billionaire guess what? They did they donated.

It is all about young teenage girls, marketing products on their platforms and getting paid by companies for adverts on their platforms. Nothing to do with MEN believe it or not. I have worked in the industry, i know.

As I said, no man in their right sense would go near a fake bottom, fake breasts or fake body, when there are alot of naturally beautiful women everywhere, unless these men are also low self esteemed, like very old ugly fat smelly married men, if you are a young good looking guy, you wouldn't go near this women, they don't even have time for men or relationships. Believe it or not. If you think that thing is hot then your head needs examining grin you might be low esteemed.
guy drop all this plenty Grammer. she is/was hot

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Starzo: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Wetin dey special for nyansh ,wey some women go dey risk their lives for?
Something wey shit full inside.
Mtcheeew
so at this age u no know say na bladder shit dey..smh
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by omojesu202(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
She already has a banging body....what does she need surgery for?...

she wants a banger body.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Harkstetunz:
Honestly, it beats my imagination how some people go under the knife for something useless at the expense of their lives. She traded good living for death. Now see the result of lack of self-esteem and sense of worth.
Useless
Her 12million followers is for what?
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by davien(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Starzo:

so at this age u no know say na bladder shit dey..smh
bladder na for piss, na small intestine shit dey accumulate till you pass am out.

Many don't know yansh na just fat wey small intestine ends(rectum).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.