Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) (67871 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by ajl: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
These white folks and people of their kind of diverse colour. To them, beauty is no more about naturally endowed beauty but about beauty that money can buy. Unfortunately, this lady went to the "artificial beauty market" and never came back.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by ajl: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
bluefilm:
I don't care about white women any more.

I don't find them sexually attractive any longer.

I am now a hard cøre Ebony lover to the core.

So, you used to find them attractive before? What happened to you? I never find them attractive from day one. I am naturally attracted to dark skinned women. In fact, the darker, the attraction. Funny thing is I am a fair skin individual.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by ajl: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
The big butt that the white people used to condemn the beauty of the black woman is now what the same white women and others are now clamoring to have. I have always believe that the caucasian are masters of deception. There was a case of a slave woman in America that was endowed with huge butt, that she was turned to object of scorn and displayed publicly for people to see.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by chukkysnow: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
She already has a banging body....what does she need surgery for?...

Please check my signature and support my hussle .... I'll really appreciate your patronage... please send a message to the WhatsApp numbers on my signature...

I sell quality wrist watches , bracelets and hair...
pls I will need ur services as regards to ur wrist watches.ur phone no pls?
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
illicit:
Well.... as a matter of fat, I don't give a damn....
Fat ko oil ni.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Omo shocked shocked
Wen I go heaven I go like dey her bossom
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Justmeal: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
otipoju:
Rest in Fat !!!
I sent you a mail, sir.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by offset67(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
let her go and twerk in hell
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by bluefilm: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
ajl:

So, you used to find them attractive before? What happened to you? I never find them attractive from day one. I am naturally attracted to dark skinned women. In fact, the darker, the attraction. Funny thing is I am a fair skin individual.

I used to like them before na.

You know they are usually very fine facially.

But the truth is that they age so fast.

Their skin also depreciate much faster than that of blacks.

But the major thing that turned me completely away from them is the fact that majority of them don't have boobs and ass.

Our African babes are so endowed in that department.

Check out this thread which is one of my favourite threads on nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/4901602/booty-assassins-sexy-black-women
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Such a fool!

A clean shaved pussssy wasted just like that.

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Jodha(f): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
chukkysnow:
pls I will need ur services as regards to ur wrist watches.ur phone no pls?

Please check my signature for my phone number...I can't post it here ...else ban...
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Happy2020: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Women are so stupid and desperate for attention. Why not love and improve the body that god gave you instead of risking your life.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Frankcallys(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Dame Patience: She rather kill herself than commit suicide!
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Greatzeus(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
She already has a banging body....what does she need surgery for?...

Please check my signature and support my hussle .... I'll really appreciate your patronage... please send a message to the WhatsApp numbers on my signature...

I sell quality wrist watches , bracelets and hair...
What maker are these watches and price range? I need one before 24th
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Jodha(f): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Greatzeus:

What maker are these watches and price range? I need one before 24th

I will send yhu a pm now sir...but please kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...so I'll send the watches and the samples..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Becomes His Daughter, Imade's First Customer (Photos) / Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.