Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) (67873 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Starzo:

guy drop all this plenty Grammer. she is/was hot
Your opinion, I grew up amongst beautiful white/black women young and old, there were many young beautiful girls in my school, There are even more beautiful women in my work place and the streets of England. fake breasts and fake bottom is not hot, you must be one of those low esteemed men i am talking about, no ofense. cheesy

This is the problem nowadays, some men cannot differentiate naturally beautiful women from a pile up of silicones, what they see as "hot" are big fake breasts and fake bottoms. Our mothers never did this outrageously ridiculous rubbish, but they were and are beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Brenn594(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Why you wan kill yourselves
Having fake yansh with da loca:/
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by osejie17(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Na lack of contentment dey cause dis rubbish. RIP girl
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2020
After a BSc at SDSU, she decided to do this ? RIP. fine ass girl tho. Mexicanas r usually affable when u get to know them. Condolences to the fam.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nicoddemus(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Hope she'll use the body in grave??
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by jevic(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Lubbish
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Tonalphs(f): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
that's butt, breast etc surgery for you. once they start doing it, they never stop cos they never get satisfied. it's like a drug. if you watch Botched on E, you'll understand. she feels she's done so many successful butt surgery, so she's not afraid to go under the knife.
RIP Pretty.

3 Likes

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Greenback: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Hispanics ate already endowed,what else what she looking for?

Now you kaput yourself cos of your own yansh grin
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by EMMY76: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Nengi and other female nigerian celebrities should learn from this.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nicoddemus(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:
if I be those doctors, d kyne overload yansh wey I go give them ehn .. to even go toilet go dey hard them cheesy

Tufiakwa shocked
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by bizhop01: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Fake buttocks
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2020
gypsey:
I think you would find these women are not doing this things because of men, they are doing it to make other women jealous; to oppress, intimidate, impress and bully other women and also making them feel inadequate and ashamed of their natural bodies.

No man in their senses would go near this fake breasts, fake body, fake face and fake bottom
They do it to oppress other women and to steal their men grin
Nyash don kill this one.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2020
gypsey:
Your opinion, I grew up amongst beautiful white/black women young and old, there were many young beautiful girls in my school, There are even more beautiful women in my work place and the streets of England. fake breasts and fake bottom is not hot, you must be one of those low esteemed men i am talking about, no ofense. cheesy

This is the problem nowadays, some men cannot differentiate naturally beautiful women from a pile up of silicones, what they see as "hot" are big fake breasts and fake bottoms. Our mothers never did this outrageously ridiculous rubbish, but they were and are beautiful.
Them no go hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Chii59:

They do it to oppress other women and to steal their men grin
Nyash don kill this one.
Some of them are lesbians you would find also.

Do you believe that a woman can steal another woman's man? I don't think so.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
She already has a banging body....what does she need surgery for?...
another surgery to correct the pus coming out from the previous surgery. Think

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by DAVE5(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
She already has a banging body....what does she need surgery for?...

Crazy things people do to appear picture perfect
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by DAVE5(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
the ass makes sense sha grin

Then she went in for surgery to increase it

Greed
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Chii59:

Them no go hear
That is why this dumb woman has gone and got herself killed in the bid to create more fake bottoms and breasts.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2020
What is she going to tell her maker?

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by BafanaBafana: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2020
From what I can see, her whole life revolved around her nyash. Her death was also because of the nyash.

RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Starzo: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2020
gypsey:

so how does liking beautiful and endowed women wether fake or real equate to having low/high self esteem??..una go just dey make statements wey una no understand the meaning.

And on a side note, London/uk women are not very attractive
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by magzey: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2020
She will explain it better to her real creator. grin grin
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by luluosas(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2020
She used her hand to buy hell fire herself. I pity her dammed soul.
This is a warning to the living who are planning to engage in this horrible and devilish lifestyle, to be warned of the consequences of their actions which awaits them in hell fire except they repent
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Starzo:

so how does liking beautiful and endowed women wether fake or real equate to having low/high self esteem??..una go just dey make statements wey una no understand the meaning.

And on a side note, London/uk women are not very attractive
Your opinion, why were you trying to convince me that she is hot? Why did you respond to my comment to shove down my throat that she is hot? Why couldn't I think she is not beautiful? Why must I agree with you?

You sounded like you are low self esteemed, you may not like it but it is my view,

You have met all the 45 million UK women I guess grin grin

This fake ass woman may be hot to you but not to me, Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Starzo: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2020
gypsey:
Your opinion, why were you trying to convince me that she is hot? Why did you respond to my comment to shove down my throat that she is hot? Why couldn't I think she is not beautiful? Why must I agree with you?

You sounded like you are low self esteemed, you may not like it but it is my view,

You have met all the 45 million UK women I guess grin grin

This fake ass woman may be hot to you but not to me, Cheers!
bye bye
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Starzo: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
another surgery to correct the pus coming out from the previous surgery. Think
very correct
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Starzo:

bye bye
exactly as i expected, have a nice day! grin
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Hallabee1(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Michaelfucker:
Idiot
ode
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by PAWG(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2020
liveyourlife007:
pawg

Yeah, a good one. Too bad she’s gone so young
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by harmony75: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2020
ok bye
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Starzo:

so at this age u no know say na bladder shit dey..smh
grin grin u be clown
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Tonnyray: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Food for the termites.. as we all shall eventually be.
Good riddance.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.