Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,272 members, 7,947,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him (3371 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Neimar: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nawa for this kin girl
Man wen go marry you go too suffer
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Neimar:
Nawa for this kin girl
Man wen go marry you go too suffer
No because I will never marry a man like you

3 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Mraphel: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
If so then let everyone maintain their lane and keep being single
Yes if you're broke and doesn't have anything to contribute to the relationship pls "Be Single"

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
The one's with anger and rage so far are the men I'm talking about, redpill wannabes, they are all about looking for women to exchange roles with

4 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Neimar: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
No because I will never marry a man like you

Don't worry
Men will have their share of your punny
You will end up in shiloh
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mraphel:

Yes if you're broke and doesn't have anything to contribute to the relationship pls "Be Single"
I'm not broke and even if I'm broke that's the more reason I should never reason a broke partner,also my kind of man has to be way richer than me,I'm already a millionaire

3 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Neimar:

Don't worry
Men will have their share of your punny
You will end up in shiloh
Keep deceiving yourself, I will soon be a special guest in Shiloh with my husband

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
the said man u talking about probably has a side chick he is maintaining or a secret wife outside

1 Like

lefulefu leave here lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
the said man u talking about probably has a side chick he is maintaining or a secret wife outside
While the wife is at home butting her fingers because she made that mistake of I can take care of myself earlier

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Neimar: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Keep deceiving yourself, I will soon be a special guest in Shiloh with my husband

Probably begging for alms grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Neimar:

Probably begging for alms grin
You this small boy what do you know

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Husband scarce
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
While the wife is at home butting her fingers because she made that mistake of I can take care of myself earlier
nothing wrong if the woman is indenpendent but the husband suppose dey responsible by assisting.this is his wife the mother of his kids not girlfriend.like i said before the man probably has sidechicks outside he is maintaining with his money.there are men like that.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
ednut1:
Husband scarce
I agree but the responsible ones na im scarce

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Neimar: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
You this small boy what do you know

grin grin
Suit yourself babe
When you're ready
Come for some dicking
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
nothing wrong if the woman is indenpendent but the husband suppose dey responsible by assisting.this is his wife the mother of his kids not girlfriend.like i said before the man probably has sidechicks outside he is maintaining with his money.there are men like that.
90percent of men are like that,they don't treat good women right, imagine leaving your responsibilities for your woman but spending heavily on side girlfriends

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Neimar:

grin grin Suit yourself babe When you're ready Come for some dicking
No be me go suffocate you.Oya run from here
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
90percent of men are like that,they don't treat good women right, imagine leaving your responsibilities for your woman but spending heavily on side girlfriends
wich one come be 90 percent men? grin
dats too much
haba!
u saying only 10 percent men are responsible?
i know there are a number of married naija guys who are irresponsible but e no reach that 90 percent
there many guys who are married and they take care of their families
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Neimar: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
No be me go suffocate you.Oya run from here

Come preach gimme
I miss am grin
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Mraphel: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
I'm not broke and even if I'm broke that's the more reason I should never reason a broke partner,also my kind of man has to be way richer than me,I'm already a millionaire
You're a millionaire indeed then look for a billionaire to be spending on you.

My advice for you, stop being greedy and selfish. Let your husband spend on the children before you cause their future matters than yours
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
wich one come be 90 percent men? grin
dats too much
haba!
u saying only 10 percent men are responsible?
i know there are a number of married naija guys who are irresponsible but e no reach that 90 percent
there many guys who are married and they take care of their families
You are not in Nigeria so you don't really know what's happening, these men have become something else

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
You are not in Nigeria so you don't really know what's happening, these men have become something else
i was once in naija nau cheesy.anyway if u happen to hook a nice guys i know all these ur talks go change instantly.u will dey bash naija guys will start praising naija guys cheesy
dats the power of love cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
i was once in naija nau cheesy.anyway if u happen to hook a nice guys i know all these ur talks go change instantly.u will dey bash naija guys will start praising naija guys cheesy
dats the power of love cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by BigDick70inch(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
Ladies please never make the mistake of accepting a marriage proposal from a man who doesn't spend on you, you are indirectly teaching him how to be irresponsible in marriage, he will be so accustomed to the fact that you can take charge of responsibilities without his input and once that happened you will never enjoy your marriage, he will stylishly and manipulatively make you a man in his home. I just read on family section where a woman complained of her husband not financially responsible for anything in their home aside the school fees which she also pay part of it despite been financially capable, this man disguise outside with expensive wears and other stuffs while the wife bites her fingers at home, all these things sprung up from tolerating bullshits in the relationship. Stop falling under their "what are you bringing to the table" manipulation, even if you will eventually bring something to the table,don't let him have the slightest idea in his head.
[/s]

Trash!!!!!!!!!!

If yo man ain't spending on u........then spend on yosef........or better still spend on him to show him how it's been done!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by toye440: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
So sad. This is what happens when children are left alone to Facebook, Instagram, and Fake life celebrities. My heart grieves not because its a gibberish coming from a 23 yrs old lady clearly affected by ASUU strike as i doubt if u r a graduate.
Marriages are crashing today because we are in a famine, a famine for wisdom.
For the record spending on a lady doesn't mean he loves u, to some its an investment they hope to cash out by pounding the Pu.NaNi pavement. 9ice spent on his wife yet he cheated, FFK spent well on his wife yet she cheated with a naval officer. So dumping a man because he's not lousy financially like ur sugar daddies would, is not only lame but sick.
I do hope u retrace ur steps back before u fall victim of a very naive and warped philosophy about marriage. Lets just assume u want to trend and on that u have succeeded, but pls quit dishing out advice on marriage for now cos its a very complex concept that even the married ones with over a decade of experience are still trying to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Tloc(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
toye440:
So sad. This is what happens when children are left alone to Facebook, Instagram, and Fake life celebrities. My heart grieves not because its a gibberish coming from a 23 yrs old lady clearly affected by ASUU strike as i doubt if u r a graduate.
Marriages are crashing today because we are in a famine, a famine for wisdom.
For the record spending on a lady doesn't mean he loves u, to some its an investment they hope to cash out by pounding the Pu.NaNi pavement. 9ice spent on his wife yet he cheated, FFK spent well on his wife yet she cheated with a naval officer. So dumping a man because he's not lousy financially like ur sugar daddies would is not only lame but sick.
I do hope u retrace ur steps back before u fall victim of a very naive and warped philosophy about marriage. Lets just assume u want to trend and on that u have succeeded, but pls quit dishing out advice on marriage for now cos its a more complex concept that even the married ones with over a decade of experience are still trying to comprehend.

All these write-up to this shallow girl is like teaching a TODDLER nuclear physics.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by toye440: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tloc:

All these write-up to this shallow girl is like teaching a TODDLER nuclear physics.
I've been moody all day, but this really cracked my ribs.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by DukeJoe17: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
[s][/s]
Zzor:
Ladies please never make the mistake of accepting a marriage proposal from a man who doesn't spend on you, you are indirectly teaching him how to be irresponsible in marriage, he will be so accustomed to the fact that you can take charge of responsibilities without his input and once that happened you will never enjoy your marriage, he will stylishly and manipulatively make you a man in his home. I just read on family section where a woman complained of her husband not financially responsible for anything in their home aside the school fees which she also pay part of it despite been financially capable, this man disguise outside with expensive wears and other stuffs while the wife bites her fingers at home, all these things sprung up from tolerating bullshits in the relationship. Stop falling under their "what are you bringing to the table" manipulation, even if you will eventually bring something to the table,don't let him have the slightest idea in his head.
[s][/s]
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor what kind of relationship do you want and how do you define the term relationship? (in relation to the guys and ladies as subject)

A guy that doesn't spend on a lady... : Is it dates, movies, eatery or outings, those are not free. Isn't that considered spending? Guys do that, you know.

If a guy didn't do any of that... : Truly, it doesn't sound like they are in a relationship thingy if he or they don't engage in such. You should know relationship isn't just one person, you know. Each have their part to play, depending on how they define their relationship.

In marriage, financial responsibility is part of the man (husband) but, not limited to him alone.

As for what you read in the family section, it's indeed sad. If your home is not happy, you shouldn't be proud of what the outside when the inside is crying.
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Zzor what kind of relationship do you want and how do you define the term relationship? (in relation to the guys and ladies as subject)

A guy that doesn't spend on a lady... : Is it dates, movies, eatery or outings, those are not free. Isn't that considered spending? Guys do that, you know.

If a guy didn't do any of that... : Truly, it doesn't sound like they are in a relationship thingy if he or they don't engage in such. You should know relationship isn't just one person, you know. Each have their part to play, depending on how they define their relationship.

In marriage, financial responsibility is part of the man (husband) but, not limited to him alone.

As for what you read in the family section, it's indeed sad. If your home is not happy, you shouldn't be proud of what the outside when the inside is crying.
I do like your response, it's normal for a man to spend on his woman,buy things for her plus all you mentioned up there in your post.I don't know why modern men have become weird and doing their possible best to switch roles, its an act of irresponsibility. In marriage, a good woman knows when and where to assist her man but not necessarily imposing a compulsory major financial obligations on her, it's not good

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
I do like your response, it's normal for a man to spend on his woman,buy things for her plus all you mentioned up there in your post.
Do what you like others to do for you.
If you buy her things, does it make her sad, is it bad. No it doesn't. It shouldn't be out of pressure though.

I don't know why modern men have become weird and doing their possible best to switch roles, its an act of irresponsibility.
Many men hasn't switch roles, the location and situation of some made them so.
If something doesn't favors one or is frustrated, he/she will likely want to share the burden.

What is responsible for most of this, is finance. Finance is a strong pillar of a man's life, if it's weak, it would surely have an impact on him.

Countless times, I see don't date broke girls, they are liability. If he doesn't have money, he's wasting your time and stuff like that.

Even if you're not the richest, there is still room for happiness. No one is too broke to at least make another one happy.

For now the major women on my budget are my sisters, when they're happy I'm happy. Money is good, spend it don't hide it but, spend wisely of course. I do spend on my guys and a few girls too (when there's extra or want to cool off). They do ask me why I don't have a GF and thinks something is wrong with me.

In marriage, a good woman knows when and where to assist her man but not necessarily imposing a compulsory major financial obligations on her, it's not good
You've said well, the Man leads and the woman follows. When the breadwinner (man) is down, the woman's potential would be in action and strengthened. One thing that matters too, is mutual understanding.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? / Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity / Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.