Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,274 members, 7,947,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him (3374 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Virgohills(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Are you charity project? Why must a man spend on a woman...why can't the woman spend on the man? Who set the rule that men should take care of women?
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by LAguy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Ladies please never make the mistake of accepting a marriage proposal from a man who doesn't spend on you, you are indirectly teaching him how to be irresponsible in marriage, he will be so accustomed to the fact that you can take charge of responsibilities without his input and once that happened you will never enjoy your marriage, he will stylishly and manipulatively make you a man in his home. I just read on family section where a woman complained of her husband not financially responsible for anything in their home aside the school fees which she also pay part of it despite been financially capable, this man disguise outside with expensive wears and other stuffs while the wife bites her fingers at home, all these things sprung up from tolerating bullshits in the relationship. Stop falling under their "what are you bringing to the table" manipulation, even if you will eventually bring something to the table,don't let him have the slightest idea in his head.

Just look at the way you manipulated the whole thing together; what if the guy doesn't have during the dating period? And the lady try and understand with him, will you call the guy irresponsible person? Or is it that I don't get your point?
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by grandlexuz(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Zzor:
You will never be disappointed because I can't disappoint myself.

I just like how strong and confident you stand in controversy. grin. I can't help but throw a good laugh at some of the things you say. grin

There is no denying a man has got to take the lead in his family and that comes with a financial burden. No woman wants to marry a poor man but many end up with men poorer than a Jerry that lives in the Roman Catholic church.

Is every woman married to a poor man miserable? Not at all. When Nollywood films had a rational you could tell from old films like Igbudu that a man's financial status isn't directly proportional to his giving ability nor the happiness of his spouse.

That said you do realise what you call financial responsibility is a broad term that could mean different things to different women. For one woman it could mean enough on the table, for another a brazilian hair every month, for others a good car and allowances to her parents.

I once had a cousin who provided for his lazy home sitting wife to the best of his ability..As a contractor sometimes things got really bad. During such times her church going wife started and ended every prayer with the bible verse He who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel .. grin

There is no denying as a husband your role as head of the family is undisputed when you provide. However life has taught me it takes much more than provisions to build a happy family. In the absence of understanding and Love every other thing is a waste of time.

My exwife of ten years had never provided a pin during our time together. I gladly provided for the home including her own immediate family. When sickness and financial breakdown hit me three years ago she treated me like shit and abandoned me in the middle of the ocean; at a time when I needed her most.

So you see, in the absence of love and understanding whatever you do for a woman is just a waste of time. Today she still reaches out to me for help. Do I turn her down and say one good turn deserves another, not at all. Things are getting better for me and I will gladly provide her with basics from afar. In her next relationship she would have learnt a lesson or two.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2020
grandlexuz:

I just like how strong and confident you stand in controversy. grin. I can't help but throw a good laugh at some of the things you say. grin

There is no denying a man has got to take the lead in his family and that comes with a financial burden. No woman wants to marry a poor man but many end up with men poorer than a Jerry that lives in the Roman Catholic church.

Is every woman married to a poor man miserable? Not at all. When Nollywood films had a rational you could tell from old films like Igbudu that a man's financial status isn't directly proportional to his giving ability nor the happiness of his spouse.

That said you do realise what you call financial responsibility is a broad term that could mean different things to different women. For one woman it could mean enough on the table, for another a brazilian hair every month, for others a good car and allowances to her parents.

I once had a cousin who provided for his lazy home sitting wife to the best of his ability..As a contractor sometimes things got really bad. During such times her church going wife started and ended every prayer with the bible verse He who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel .. grin

There is no denying as a husband your role as head of the family is undisputed when you provide. However life has taught me it takes much more than provisions to build a happy family. In the absence of understanding and Love every other thing is a waste of time.

My exwife of ten years had never provided a pin during our time together. I gladly provided for the home including her own immediate family. When sickness and financial breakdown hit me three years ago she treated me like shit and abandoned me in the middle of the ocean; at a time when I needed her most.

So you see, in the absence of love and understanding whatever you do for a woman is just a waste of time. Today she still reaches out to me for help. Do I turn her down and say a good turn deserves another, not at all. Things are getting better for me and I will glafly provide her with basics from afar. In her next relationship she would have learn a lesson or two.

Eiya suchva heartbreaking experience for you,I don't support any woman to leave a good man irrespective of his situation, she doesn't deserve you and I pray God grant you a wonderful woman sooner than you expect
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by SILENTandSMART2: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
nawa oo grin

which kain whala be dis grin

whala be like bicycle cheesy
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
New generation men don't want to spend on their women so the women too took their powers from them and seek for equal right as it's senseless submitting and respecting a man who can't perform his duties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love / How Much Is Coke In UK? / Is She A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.