Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (50112 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
Nope, she is not with Orton or something shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I called her 5 mins ago, she is very busy in offiz.
Isaw Goldie now, but i was gisting with smally Natas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Natasha2(f): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
well you don't know my cell no is more than 11 practically its 15 and its MTN network this is very very true you can call me if you want
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
hiya anna undecided tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2011
@ sis kiss kiss kiss kiss kisshow was your day?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2011
Welcome my babygirl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissAnna sweet

Natasha,,:

well you don't know my cell no is more than 11 practically its 15 and its MTN network this is very very true you can call me if you want

I dont understand please shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Natasha2(f): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
hehehe my contact no is 15 and not the normal 11 in naija
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

Nope, she is not with Orton or something shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I called her 5 mins ago, she is very busy in offiz.
Isaw Goldie now, but i was gisting with smally Natas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
baby I'm sorry I left without making food for you em em em I'm very tired can we go to calabar kitchen
I can't cook now ,I'm tired and worn out embarassed
@iya
Still jubilating over dat gist I told u bout!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2011
Your contact number as how?
Did anybody ask for that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
annawhite:

baby I'm sorry I left without making food for you em em em I'm very tired can we go to calabar kitchen
I can't cook now ,I'm tired and worn out embarassed
@iya
Still jubilating over dat gist I told u bout!

Really cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes, we can eat out today since u are tired.
U know i dont want u to over stress yourself kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Natasha2(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

Your contact number as how?
Did anybody ask for that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ah men duh angry angry angry angry
i was just telling you stuffs you don't know you grab??
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

ah men duh angry angry angry angry
i was just telling you stuffs you don't know you grab??

Oh ok smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Natasha2(f): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2011
hmm *Natasha gives a sigh of relief*
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2011
So, u mean guys ask u out despite your age angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
What class are u pls?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2011
yes oh sis! read it today sef and you say na secret wink wink wink have you been to the chat room today? orton is back
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

So, u mean guys ask u out despite your age angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
What class are u pls?

Dave stop belittling her becos your wife is around,
you were acting sweet and nice to her ,when you wife was away.
be a man. cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
Iya ,can we share picx?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2011
why not? you want to see if i have two legs and two hands grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Natasha2(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

What class are u pls?
huh? i'm I the one you are supposed to be mad at? did I ask anyone to ask me out? men get real duh

dont degrade me i'm tru with high school since when I was 15 k I'm gonna get into the university this year
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2 link=topic=635759.msg8172594#msg8172594 date=1303313738]
What class are u pls?
[/quote]Daaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeee  I'm famished  pls come and take me to calabar kitchen!

Dave baby where are u takIng me to?
[quote author=iyatrustee:

yes oh sis! read it today sef and you say na secret wink wink wink have you been to the chat room today? orton is back
before na secret na! grin
*drags iya to a corner and whispers to her*u sure?

Shouting on top of my voice ----iya I don't care bout orton
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
[s]very sure sis! i even gave a link to the where is orton mansio[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

[s]very sure sis! i even gave a link to the where is orton mansio[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Iya, am sure u know the implications of what u are doing
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
annawhite:

Daaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeee  I'm famished  pls come and take me to calabar kitchen!

Dave baby where are u takIng me to?before na secret na! grin
*drags iya to a corner and whispers to her*u sure?

Shouting on top of my voice ----iya I don't care bout orton

I can see u are playing games with me abi angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
natas and Goldie are in the house for your info smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

I can see u are playing games with me abi angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
natas and Goldie are in the house for your info smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Nata?and who?
Don't threaten me Dave ------just asking a simple question ok?

Infact I no dey go again
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
How dare u ask Iya; are u sure
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2011
abeg dave, make you no mention my name inside this matter at all undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

meaning? shocked shocked shocked
Dave you are frigging mad.
don't mention my name on such,next time. cool cool

Iya how we go do am pass?
i like to see your face.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
you on facebook?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
Iya, u promised to cause wahala and take off abi
That was what u said today sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
oops,i left.
[size=3pt]my sweetie banned me from there.[/size]
but am on Yim.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

Iya, u promised to cause wahala and take off abi
That was what u said today sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

you face your wife jor, shocked
and leave me and Iya to talk business. shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

Who dare u ask Iya; are u sure
just asking okay !dnt threaten me with anybody again or else undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
annawhite:

just asking okay !dnt threaten me with anybody again or else undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dave takes his car keys, slams the door, enters the car and zooms away sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.