Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,045 members, 7,970,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:44 AM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (50111 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2011
are you?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2011
Yes, 190 am Edo and i also know u are from Edo too wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2011
Iya, i think 190 will be a perfect match for Goldie smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

My Boss, Mr Yusuf

i thought the transformer u kissed finished u off the other day

u wish tongue

dave2:

Yes, 190 am Edo and i also know u are from Edo too wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
who dash am?

iyatrustee:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i'm tired of this cuba, let's go back to naija, shey? embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue
dave2:

Iya, i think 190 will be a perfect match for Goldie smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

yeah! for a kid broda right

yusuf_@:

i'm tired of this cuba, let's go back to naija, shey? embarassed

me sef don tire! no shagalinku yougurt, no yahuza suya, no ibiza nothing! i am packed already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2011
Iya, na wa ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
At least pretend small say u be exposed wifey naaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2011
Dave 190 is my lil bro, tongue

am not searching,cause i get them plenty. tongue

Iya you been to ibiza before?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ibiza was is a hot club/ joint in Abuja. ask your lil Bro, he must have been there on countless occassions grin grin grin grin abi i dey lie 190
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Dave 190 is my lil bro, tongue

am not searching,cause i get them plenty. tongue

Lil bro who knows where it is situated and how to get there without signpost grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

Lil bro who knows where it is situated and how to get there without signpost grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes,he knows things, grin grin
i bought him some Bleep VIDSon his 15th buffday,
so he knows stuffs.
more than you Dave.

Iya i thought you meant ibiza,as in the country itself,
didn't know they have a club@ABJ with the name.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2011
Ibiza, oh, Ibiza, so many tales attached to that place,
So Iya clubs   shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2011
i went clubbing there like 3times with my husband but had to leave when those ashi girls outside wan snatch my boo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes,he knows things, grin grin
i bought him some Bleep VIDSon his 15th buffday,
so he knows stuffs.
more than you Dave.

Iya i thought you meant ibiza,as in the country itself,
didn't know they have a club@ABJ with the name.

Oh, good to know that a boi of 16 years knows more than a man of 30 something years wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
U can ask Anna sweet wetin i sabi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

i went clubbing there like 3times with my husband but had to leave when those ashi girls outside wan snatch my boo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
he he he, they have completely taken over that club, only men looking for ashes go there now, so sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2011
so tell me do still you go there embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2011
still getting to know yourselves huh?^^^

where is that Dave sef?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

Which part of Abuja is that place located sef grin grin grin grin grin grin
I was in Abuja 2 weeks ago for a 4 day official work assignment wink wink wink wink wink wink
I also was there to watch Nigeria Vs Ethiopia match courtesy of my boss who could not go due to family stuff
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

I was in Abuja 2 weeks ago for a 4 day official work assignment wink wink wink wink wink wink

how official? if i may ask.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2011
See me, see wahala ooooooo cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool]
Official na official naaaa.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

I also was there to watch Nigeria Vs Ethiopia match courtesy of my boss who could not go due to family stuff

its in area 11.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

See me, see wahala ooooooo cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool]
Official na official naaaa.

stop shouting,duh! undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2011
i tot u said you wont talk to dave tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

been ages since i went there, people say it's too crowded these days WITH ASHES,  shocked shocked shocked ,  no where to park your car safely  sad . Hell i can't remember the last time i went clubin even, prefer nice quiet gardens like afroasia @ wuse 2  cool , know it?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2011
Goldie, why do u want to know me sef sad sad sad sad sad?
Iya, thanks. I don't club sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

i tot u said you wont talk to dave tongue tongue tongue tongue

that was yesterday,duh! tongue tongue

Dave,the feeling is mutual.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2011
@ yusuf, i dont go to gardens! the only ones i go is either Dat one by Sheraton Junction, One other one by Jabi. but i am more of a sit at home mum this days cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2011
Mutual feeling abi smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
I just hope it is indeed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
What gives me worry is your disappearance whenever my sweet Anna shows up embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Leaves too many questions unanswered angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ yusuf, i dont go to gardens! the only ones i go is either Dat one by Sheraton Junction, One other one by Jabi. but i am more of a sit at home mum this days cry cry cry cry cry

Then get ready for more children grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

What gives me worry is your disappearance whenever my sweet Anna shows up embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

what other questions? she is a stand in girlfriend grin grin grin grin grin

dave2:

Then get ready for more children grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i have 2 already! working hard towards the 3rd one though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2011
Ibiza

DAMNIIT!! Ure giving me memories again!!!

I was there a day before i left Nigeria!!

But i never ate their fish there

24/7 wins abuja cat fish anyday anytime

BTW are those FLOWER GIRLS still at that area in wuse and area 11

dave2 thats what i have been trying 2 work on so that myself and goldie fit arrange things 4 alter soon

but she refused!! angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

what other questions? she is a stand in girlfriend grin grin grin grin grin

i have 2 already! working hard towards the 3rd one though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nope, i don't think so.
Let her say it if she is bold enough shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Working hard for the 3rd as how
U know some people here are not qualified to hear this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
dave2:

Mutual feeling abi smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
I just hope it is indeed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

i do it unknowingly ,and is not as if i disappear all the time.
why are you worried,you think im scared of her or what??

Iya you know im dead fearless,you should know that by now.
and i'm nobody's stand in GF, bitcch angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.