Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,445 members, 7,940,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (49628 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Anna and Goldie, make una take am easy abeg.
You guys should not forget the no 1 reason for coming here; to have fun and laff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Anna, please prepare that delicacy and lets serve Goldie with it.
We have some chilled bottles of wine in the fridge upstairs wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
no thanks,im not interested in your food and wine. cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

Anna and Goldie, make una take am easy abeg.
You guys should not forget the no 1 reason for coming here; to have fun and laff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Anna, please prepare that delicacy and lets serve Goldie with it.
We have some chilled bottles of wine in the fridge upstairs wink wink wink wink wink
I think I'm sleeping in the hotel tonite

Goldie Goldie Goldie goldie tongue tongue tongue tongue
Dnt praise yourself,am sure u don't want to know d reason why !
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Has anybody seen orton?
*bent on getting him angry*
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
annawhite:

I think I'm sleeping in the hotel tonite

Goldie Goldie Goldie goldie tongue tongue tongue tongue
Dnt praise yourself,am sure u don't want to know d reason why !

what's the reason,tell me,
am all ears cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

what's the reason,tell me,
am all ears cool cool cool
don't be!
cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
smh.

if you don't have the guts,why mention it in the first place? cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Where is dis my Sis sef ?

Goldie u kno if na guts I get am plenty,I no get time for u
I'm tired and worn out,abeg free me make I commit go where I wan go
J
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Asking of Orton right under my own roof
Iya, Yusuf please, come and see what My sweet Anna is doing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
Anna>>Whatever, get lost! tongue cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

Asking of Orton right under my own roof
Iya, Yusuf please, come and see what My sweet Anna is doing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
no worry
I'm leaving d house tonite for u, embarassed embarassed I will be going to work from my hotel and when I'm back I wld want you to tell me if u really want me !
Dnt play mme  awuwan efik o

Goldie I dnt give a Bleep bout u
So giddy bounce ! Get d hell out of my house tongue tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Lmao someone is hurting tongue tongue tongue

You came on here,nagging.
your hubby has been missing you,,

you couldn't even show him some love,
after you thru giving all the love to Orton ,i pity you Dave.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
Anna sweetie embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Not again, u are cant leave me here alone tonight lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
U are hurting me seriously and is not funny anymore undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

Anna sweetie embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Not again, u are cant leave me here alone tonight lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
U are hurting me seriously and is not funny anymore undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
sweety
*whispers to him*
U know u mean d whOle world to me ,was really angry when she made dat statement bout u asking her private questions
I really need to rest!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2011
annawhite:

oh really?cos she first started d game with Yusuf
Still asking myself wat iya did to wade d evil spirit away

the iron pant did the magic grin grin grin

annawhite:

Where is dis my Sis sef ?

sorry i was midair and my phones were off. Anyway, we just arrived cuba with ma honey kiss kiss kiss away from the prying eyes of goldie

Goldieluks:

am i that HOT? every girl is scared of Goldie. shocked shocked shocked

console yourself sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2011
Iya, how u dey now?
Where were u yesterday when i almost became hypertensive?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2011
me and yusuf bin dey travell to cuba cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2011
Cuba ke shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why did u suggest that ridiculous locking of my kini
It is impossible, i can never allow it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2011
this is why i suggested it undecided undecided

annawhite:

oh really?cos she first started d game with Yusuf
Still asking myself wat iya did to wade d evil spirit away
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2011
It worked for Yusuf, but i really don't need it kobo sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
We appreciate your assistance, but trust is what is key here wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2011
dave2:

It worked for Yusuf, but i really don't need it kobo sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
We appreciate your assistance, but trust is what is key here wink wink wink wink wink wink
you got anything to say to me dear! undecided undecided undecided

Goodmorning!am sorry bout last nite, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2011
annawhite:

you got anything to say to me dear! undecided undecided undecided

Goodmorning!am sorry bout last nite, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nothing to apologize for babe embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
U did what u did on purpose; how could u sleep in the visitor's room and left me alone in the masters bed room . Am still bewildered undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2011
anyone seen Goldie around undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2011
dave2:

Nothing to apologize for babe embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
U did what u did on purpose; how could u sleep in the visitor's room and left me alone in the masters bed room . Am still bewildered undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I didn't do it on purpose!just wanted to spend some moment in there alone,didn't know when I fell asleep kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2011
What r u doing?don't u want to take your breakfast? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2011
What did u prepare for me please?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2011
dave2:

What did u prepare for me please?
your favorite naa!am off to work
I call u when I get to d ovis kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2011
Is ok baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2011
and now wey my sis don go work, tongue tongue goldie go show face
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

and now wey my sis don go work, tongue tongue goldie go show face
iya hit me up on YIM,lets talk
[quote babies babies author=dave2 link=topic=635759.msg8161742#msg8161742 date=1303204436]
Is ok baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[quote][/quote]I love u baby!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2011
Which movies am i going to watch today oooooo wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Iya, please give me Goldie's fone number
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
Iya pls give me orton's email address!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (92) (Reply)

Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.