Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,412 members, 7,940,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (49626 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Dave do you have kids too?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
U want us to talk about that privately?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
yes twins! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

yes twins! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Iya, but she was not asking u oooooooooooooooo wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

U want us to talk about that privately?

why privately?
i don't want Iya to think otherwise,as she always does,
so lets talk here.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

why privately?
so lets talk here.

so what does that make me? one with a pervert mind sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

why privately?
so lets talk here.

Nothing wrong in talking privately for security reasons.
Over a million people read posts here
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
LOL @ security reasons! grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yes ooooooooooooooooo.

@Goldie, is happily married to Anna cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
i know,but who cares?

its ok if you feel uncomfy saying it.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

Yes ooooooooooooooooo.

@Goldie, is happily married to Anna cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i have heard that more than a million times, of-course i know that.
are you sure your happy?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

i have heard that more than a million times, of-course i know that.
are you sure your happy?

Yes, am happy now but the loneliness is killing me sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
My wife is always away for office stuff
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
take heart.
well,what are you gonna do about this loneliness?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
she has a target of N2billion to meet! staying at home wont help her meet it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

she has a target of N2billion to meet! staying at home wont help her meet it undecided undecided undecided

your not even sure,yet,hehe. cheesy
Iya,how tall are you ''just curious''
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Which target
I have provided everything for her now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anna, please can we watch Tom and Jerry sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
6.2" @ goldie cool cool cool

@ dave, didnt she tell you? the bank gave her target embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

your not even sure,yet,hehe. cheesy
Iya,how tall are you ''just curious''

Ah cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Iya is an old woman ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Maybe like 5'1 tall
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
and just how old do you guys think this iya is? or na becos say my username na iyatrustee cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
Maybe like 45 to 50 years cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
oopa! iya you are tall,are you sure your not a guy? tongue

Dave that age is not true undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Iya you haven't answered my question,yet.

Dave that age is not true undecided

What proof do u have
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Goldie, i answered you already na. here angry

iyatrustee:

6.2" @ goldie cool cool cool

@ dave, didnt she tell you? the bank gave her target embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
none but,i don't think she's that>>>>>old.

or are you trying to tell us something Dave?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Not really, i was just guessing though.
Iya,should be young to still attract young bois now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Iya,should be young to still attract young bois now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

in their thousands and you know it cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
Lol@attract young boys,
she is here to have a laff.

and Dave what are you here for? undecided
profess undying love or have a laff?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Goldie

Both, to express my loff for Anna sweet
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
here you go again,enjoy. cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
U need to see how she looks men kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
DAVE IS BEGINING TO SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD ON THIS HIS LOFF FOR ANNA THE ANNA WEY DON ELOPE WITH ORTON lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (92) (Reply)

Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.