Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (50110 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
Dave can we go on to watch the movie now?

nice chatting to you Billys,its a pity i don't have a yahoo id,
maybe we can stick to NL. deal?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
Dave comes close to Goldie and tells her something ( [s]i think i should walk him out of hia, what do u think?[/s])
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
#whispers back @Dave# ''yes please''
but pls, do it nicely wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

#whispers back @Dave# ''yes please''
but pls, do it nicely wink

Ok dear, [s]but we are not watching that movie together upstairs please[/s] is very cold up stairs and em em em em em
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
erm erm erm WHAT?
its just a movie,nothing else.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
U wont understand; u know am still a vi*gi* sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
Oh my days,
must you always get it twisted,what has the movie got to do with you been a virg***?
huh? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
Ok, lets watch the movie, but in the living room please and not the last kiss wink wink wink wink wink wink
lets watch the a gospel movie
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
ok, smiley smiley
i have to go now Dave,keep that thought,
when i get back,we watch the gospel movie and #the last kiss# in the living room together.
deal?

by the way,nice chatting with ya. wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
Nice chatting with u dear and have a blessed weekend.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
U miss road? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
angry angry

**You mean dave2 abi undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2011
Anna Sweet, love ya kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Iya, please go and vote oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yusuf, no rigging today pls wink wink wink wink
Goldie, enjoy your weekend with ur guy ok smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2011
Thanks man. Goodmorning everybody cheesy cheesy cheesy @ ma honey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2011
Hey bro! Wats with d face? Keep telling you to relocate if obudu oyibo life to hard for ya grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2011
You nor go vote?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2011
leave am make she stay there dey follow me argue undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2011
I registered at a booth close to my office in garki and I live in gwarinpa! Tried last wk but them police no gree me drive all d way so I have been disenfrachised angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
@iyatrustee
Goodmorning ,guess u r not a true Nigerian
How is your weekend?

@Goldie
Stop talking to me angry cool cool cool,just few days from home,u couldn't keep ur hands off Dave! undecided

@Dave
It's over between us, angry angry angry angry angry
It's no longer a secret that u want Goldie,am glad u like her----u two wld make a nice pair!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
Anna you are suppose to trust your guy Dave,he obviously loffs you,
can't you see that?
and besides i was only having a harmless chat with him.
no vex you hear. wink cool

Dave you better reassure your Anna oh!! angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Anna you are suppose to trust your guy Dave,he obviously loffs you,
can't you see that?
and besides i was only having a harmless chat with him.
no vex you hear. wink cool

Dave you better reassure your Anna oh!! angry

Thanks Goldie for telling the whole truth.
Anna baby, Goldie only kept harmless company with me when u traveled to your village for days.
I think u should even say a BIG thank you to her
Anna sweet, the truth is, i love u soooooooooo much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Words are certainly not enough to tell u how much i love u sweetheart.
U are the best, my heart will always go for you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided [s]so wat happened when you both were watching the last kiss[/s] undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2011
Iya, sorry and point of correction, we did not watch it okay sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2011
Somebodies Sweetheart is Back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2011
How many of them wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2011
yusuf_@:

Somebodies Sweetheart is Back cheesy cheesy cheesy

why you come dey sound like cracked CD undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2011
Iya, how u dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.