Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (49627 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
he was hardly active until last month in that Reed thread embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
oh i see^^
and he found love recently.
ain't you lucky Dave?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
Very lucky indeed! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

Very lucky indeed! cheesy cheesy cheesy

U can say that again Iya cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know Iya features in all the sections wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
for wia? mostly on romance, sexuality, dating and meet-up, forum games and family wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
what are you looking for on these sites,Iya? shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
my siggy says it all cool cool cool cool [s]but i am offline most times i am at home. i have other real life issues to attend to[/s] tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
so your looking to have a laff @these ''romance'' sexuality sections? shocked tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
but you know deep down that is where the real action on nairaland is embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

but you know deep down that is where the real action on nairaland is embarassed embarassed embarassed

Story, u can only say that for yourself please.
Seriously, one of my friends has bedded like 4 or 5 NL babes
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
Oh, sorry, i misconstrued Iya's message jare
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

Story, u can only say that for yourself please.
Seriously, one of my friends has bedded like 4 or 5 NL babes

your friend is a dog,SIMPLES.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
Worse than a dog sef cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
So, what's gwan?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

Worse than a dog sef cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
So, what's gwan?

so Dave tell me,
are you Yoruba? or ibo?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
South south
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
thats Yoruba?
right?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yoruba is south west.
Though my mom is from south east sha.

what of you?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
west.
i am too good@geographical location.
north is hausa
east is ibo
south is yoruba

right?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
West
I thought u are Ibo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
no i'm not ibo.
what brought about this 'thought' of yours,if i my ask.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

west.
i am too good@geographical location.
north is hausa
east is ibo
south is yoruba

right?

Right to some extent, maybe cos u have been away for too long grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yorubas---south west
Hausa-----north
Ibo---------South east
edo, akwa-ibom, etc---south south
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

no i'm not ibo.
what brought about this 'thought' of yours,if i my ask.

Some time last week, u wrote in Ibo.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
see you guys are busy knowing yourselves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy anyplans   somethings dey happen sha tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

see you guys are busy knowing yourselves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy anyplans   somethings dey happen sha tongue tongue

We are just gisting generally since Anna is not back yet embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I like her company wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
Iya face your piled up desk. tongue

Dave yeah,but im not that good with geography,i can't stand that huge map.
gosh,i get lost with it.

i understand ibo to an extent,but im not ibo.
so your from edo?

oops! i was meant to say im from south south,not west.
geez,i fall my hand embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yes, south south really wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
wia is ma honey sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
He is fine, will soon be home.
Whia is my Anna sweet embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

wia is ma honey sad sad sad sad sad sad

how come you don't know where he is
no good communication?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
dave2:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Are your parents based there too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (92) (Reply)

Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.