Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (50119 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
No lets watch jesus of Nazareth! Pt2

@iya no mind am,i get sense pass am,i wonder wetin him wan do after watching d last virgin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
Thanks honey but am not interested in Jesus of Nazareth part 2 abeg sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I want something sweet to put me in the mood wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by nellyvill(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
something like what my dear. i m intreated in u. what do u think
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
nelly vill:

something like what my dear. i m intreated in u. what do u think

Do i sound like a gay to you??
U better get lost cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
dave2:

Thanks honey but am not interested in Jesus of Nazareth part 2 abeg sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I want something  sweet to put me in the mood wink wink wink wink wink wink
wat mood?do u want to kill me---- so movies put u in d mood !nelly is intrested in u !

@nelly
Hey back off my husband before i feed your balls to my dog
Get d hell out of dis thread!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
The same guy opened a thread seeking for a lady to meet his needs.
Shameless and lazy man
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
Jesus of nazareth shocked shocked shocked shocked why u dey harsh to d poor newbie! Ur husband entertains female guest too oh lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
iyatrustee:

Jesus of nazareth shocked shocked shocked shocked why u dey harsh to d poor newbie! your husband entertains female guest too oh lipsrsealed

Iya, please talk straight jare cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
Honey, please meet me upstairs to watch that movie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
Babe im not going upstairs with u until after 14days
Haba u want to kill me,let watch jesus of nqzareth with my sis naa
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
Why after 14days? U dey fast? Anyway, let's watch jesus of nazareth oh cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
After 14 days abi
Then let me call a friend upstairs if that's your final answer shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Tell me, what's the 14 days stuff all about?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
14 days wld b enuf for me to heal! 5days hols i hear nwi!
Abeg call watever friend u wan kal
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
But u never told me u are sick now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Am sick down there n u kno it!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
annawhite:

Am sick down there n u kno it!

So, does it take 14 days to heal?
Common honey, 5 days are just enough now since u are carrying American Passport tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
Abeg make una no spoil me oh! Who is healing down wia shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
iyatrustee:

Abeg make una no spoil me oh! Who is healing down wia shocked shocked shocked

Iya, what are u talking about
This is strictly family affairs ok, back offfffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
Iya go back home and wait for your husband
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
If I say make I wait for dat man, my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed go either rust or cobweb go full thier sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
iyatrustee:

If I say make I wait for dat man, my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed go either rust or cobweb go full thier sad sad sad

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What do u suggest we do now to help u out pls?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Make una find replacement husband for me oh! undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ah angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Count me out oooooo
I no fit for Yusuf wahala wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ok then be ready to bury an inlaw angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
iyatrustee:

Ok then be ready to bury an inlaw angry angry

God forbid angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
Iyq abeg no kill me with laughter,aw cobweb go full dier
U knew wat u hubby was doing for a living before u married him
He is a soldier naa
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yes now, cobweb fit dey there naaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But just manage sha, Yusuf go soon come back or make u use Klin was am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
Sis, warn ur hubby oh! angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
My lord i wont have you talk to my sis like dat! If it were in d times of abraham i wld have push her to u tonite!
Yusuf wld come back sis!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2011
All of you all above me needs counselling ASAP! angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2011
Good morning all. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2011
Im glad u r in a good mood!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.