Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (50118 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2011
sad angry angry angry sad angry angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2011
I still dey wait sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2011
Sis goodmorning !what are u waiting for?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2011
Iya, where Yusuf dey now? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2011
Yusuf? I don't know he is. Sis, am waiting for you to be a sister and lend dave to me pending. Whn you heal down there grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

Yusuf? I don't know he is. Sis, am waiting for you to be a sister and lend dave to me pending. Whn you heal down there grin grin

Iya, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U be my inlaw naa, we dey forbid for my place oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2011
iya? what re u doing?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2011
Iya, please come and explain to Yusuf what u just said grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But Yusuf, why u sef stay out for long like that?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2011
I am trying to help my :-Xfrom rusting and cobweb angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2011
By asking your in-law to help u abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2011
You wld have prefered I go outside?, sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2011
Neither is good my dear, please show Yusuf some respect shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2011
Haba iya d first daughter of my mother!
Hmmn i no fit be sister for dis one
U might taste and wld never want to go away a d besides when did u develop such feeling----even when d whole family watched jesus of nazareth!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hmmmmmm angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Sorry, i did not watch Jesus of Nazareth with you guys oooooo
I was watching something different upstairs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
I tot u were talking abt d days of abraham yesterday? Sarah lent her slave to abraham! Leah and rachel na sisters! So wat are we saying here? tongue grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
Oh that's true now.
This my wife wont kill me one day cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
Stop watching movies dat will set ur groin ablaze,i no dey house o

@iya
I no fit send u inside bush n btw dose were olden days!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
No worry yourself jare, i have sent for someone to cool me down in your absence grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
Nobody does it berrer than d efik woman
A trial wil convince u!
Dnt threaten me,we r still living in NL housing and dat means i kno someone too
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
annawhite:

Nobody does it berrer than d efik woman
A trial wil convince u!
Dnt threaten me,we r still living in NL housing and dat means i kno someone too

Nobody likes anything with divorcee lady; after 2 or after 3 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
Well till u see me cruising around with a young blood!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
And i will castrate those balls blood with my bare hands cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hahahahahahahahaha jealous man!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hmmm. Sis thank God for young blood grin grin grin pple like me for don die undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
I don dey tell am,
@Dave
Oya make we go upstairs make u tell me wetin u want!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
Dave corners Sweet Anna and whispers some words; [s]u know that kerewa dance u gave me last time[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[s]Don't mind Iya, she will only but corrupt you[/s] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
Dat kerewa oh i see
Well u have to pay for dis kerewa since its against my will!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
Did i hear u say pay you or something angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
Sis, abeg no dey find me again oh abeg. Just stay ur husband house! Dis one wey dem dey talk say I go corrupt you embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
Yes now, how dare u say young blood

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.