Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,258 members, 7,974,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:19 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (50155 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2011
annawhite:

Wat lessons if I may ask? angry angry angry

U dare ask me what lessons when u and Iya now frequent 190's house like someone who has dysentery frequents toilets sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:39am On May 03, 2011
yusuf_@:

anybody seen my wife? embarassed she's been missing since Osama's death became news [s]*hope she's not a secret Alkeida agent in 9ja on da run?*[/s] shocked shocked shocked

i went underground cos you went clubbing and didnt go with me angry angry angry angry

annawhite:

Emmhmmm honey iwanted to go and call my sister,she was spending so much time with 190 tongue tongue

see kettle calling pot black undecided undecided undecided just because u left some 2mins before me doesnt make you any  better than me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2011
I can see you now stalk 190, just continue ok shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes, am ready to give u that divorce u have always asked for angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2011
Babe,190 is harmless and besides I'm always going there whenevr I want to discuss something with iya grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:45am On May 03, 2011
dave2:

I can see you now stalk 190, just continue ok shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes, am ready to give u that divorce u have always asked for angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Dave r u threatening me with a divorce?
For real u want to divorce me?let me kno!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2011
annawhite:

Babe,190 is harmless and besides I'm always going there whenevr I want to discuss something with iya grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sis!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:51am On May 03, 2011
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sis!
Sis I'm your sister naa, grin grin grin
leaving your house today and when I do please dnt come looking for me! cry cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2011
Yes, i want to divorce you cos u don't have regards for me anymore cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
U have repeatedly ignored my instruction never to visit 190 again shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
Of what use is a wife who does not respect and obey her husband
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:55am On May 03, 2011
dave2:

Yes, i want to divorce you cos u don't have regards for me anymore cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
U have repeatedly ignored my instruction never to visit 190 again shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
when can we proceed?I'm ready for d divorce
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2011
Whenever, get in touch with your lawyer and i will get in touch with mine.
I don't compromise infidelity angry angry angry angry angry
If u think am not ok 4u, Bleep offffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 11:04am On May 03, 2011
dave2:

Whenever, get in touch with your lawyer and i will get in touch with mine.
I don't compromise infidelity angry angry angry angry angry
If u think am not ok 4u, bleep offffffffffffffffffffffffff
infidelity ?waaaaat? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:05am On May 03, 2011
annawhite:

Sis I'm your sister naa, grin grin grin
leaving your house today and when I do please dnt come looking for me! cry cry cry cry

oya sowie naw kiss kiss kiss kiss but why would you go to discuss sometin with ur sis in 190's house you dont know how to lie but not to worry, i go tutor you grin grin grin

dave2:

oga softly softly now! abeg watch ur mouth jor angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2011
Yes, infidelity; u heard me cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
What have u been doing in 190's house
What do u have to say about his allegations when u visited him last week
U were even bold enough to tell me to the face that u went there to look for Orton. What an insult
I can no longer tolerate these excesses  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 11:10am On May 03, 2011
Am I seeing well,did my husband actually ask me to f u c k offfffffffffffffff
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2011
What do u expect me to say to pat u at the back and call u pet names
U have seriously offended me and u know it and u are here asking questions cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 11:18am On May 03, 2011
Dnt ever talk to me until u hear from my lawyer!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2011
annawhite:

Am I seeing well,did my husband actually ask me to f u c k offfffffffffffffff

na so i dey see am oh sis cry cry cry cry cry all this men are not worth the trouble undecided undecided

annawhite:

Dnt ever talk to me until u hear from my lawyer!

i can represent you oh. u forget say i be laywer turned banker cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2011
Iya, u really want to see us divorce angry angry angry angry angry
What manner of inlaw are u sef angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Anyway, i have been thinking of seriously; divorce won't do us any good
Please, sweet Anna succulent, u must apologize to me; em em em em em em grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:51am On May 03, 2011
dave2:

Iya, u really want to see us divorce angry angry angry angry angry
What manner of inlaw are u sef angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Anyway, i have been thinking of seriously; divorce won't do us any good
Please, sweet Anna succulent, u must apologize to me; em em em em em em grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes now when u keep using derogatory words on my lil sis. if its not that u are ashamed of her, you would tell her to 4k off! do you know she is our last born and the apple of our eye? if u don tire for her, calculate how much of ur bride price she don chop and we would balance you the rest grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2011
iyatrustee:

yes now when u keep using derogatory words on my lil sis. if its not that u are ashamed of her, you would tell her to 4k off! do you know she is our last born and the apple of our eye? if u don tire for her, calculate how much of your bride price she don chop and we would balance you the rest grin grin grin grin

Haba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
In-law e never reach that level now wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 12:44pm On May 03, 2011
Pls calculate ur bride price divide it with the number of time u have *kerewa*me
I hate u
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 12:49pm On May 03, 2011
^^^^using N10k per kerewa abi? na him be say the guy sef dey owe our family cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all those upstairs wey una dey go undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2011
Am no longer interested in divorce abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I loff my Anna sweet so much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 1:22pm On May 03, 2011
Yea naa
Sis he is owing our family,still can't believe he asked me to Fu ck offffffffffff
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2011
and to think dat today of all days, dat our crazy lil broda 190 no come show face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 1:30pm On May 03, 2011
Sis tell me wat to do
Wetin I go do? cry cry cry embarassed embarassed
I'm so hurt grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:38pm On May 03, 2011
[s]no worry, make we shake am small before u go apologise and continue una upstairs[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2011
Am not begging u again sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U equally hurt me too embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2011
dave2:

Am not begging u again sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U equally hurt me too embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2011
Sorry babe, for all the hurts i have caused you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[s]But pls learn to be obedient to me next time[/s] grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^using N10k per kerewa abi? na him be say the guy sef dey owe our family cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all those upstairs wey una dey go undecided undecided undecided
Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , for this economic melt down wey we dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.