Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (50153 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

as in point and kill fish grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, u sabi am too grin grin grin grin grin
This Iya sef open eyes ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yusuf_@:

Dave is doing my Iya now, wonder have ended,  

See u wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
I expect you to thank me for making your wife happy.
She is my in-law for God's sake sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

doing your iya what? wonders have not ended oh wink wink wink
Iya, it has ended oh, i must have been wrong to think u were bluffing earlier on, now i know better,
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:40pm On May 04, 2011
I dont know wat u re talking about Mr. angry angry angry you of all people should know i dont like short fat guys like dave tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2011
Yusuf, what exactly are u saying?
Have u 4gotten Iya is my in-law?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:44pm On May 04, 2011
dave2:

Yusuf, what exactly are u saying?

he is saying Iya is one of the six Gold medals you won from 6 olympics angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

I dont know wat u re talking about Mr. angry angry angry you of all people should know i dont like short fat guys like dave tongue tongue tongue

With Puff puff face for that matter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2011
;d
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 7:42pm On May 04, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 12:51am On May 05, 2011
It 12:45am and I'm still awake ,my husband Isn't home yet,I don't want to believe he is with senior Sis
*calls iya on phone*
iya:in a sleepy tone----hello Sis wassup
Anna:hubby isn't home,told me he was taking u to silverbed to watch Tom and Jerry
Iya:ahhhha he isn't with me o,dropped me off at 10pm,have u tried calling him
Anna:yea but he is not picking his calls
Iya:Sis relax maybe he is still watching Tom and Jerry at silver bird
Anna: Sis I will skin him alive when I finally set my eyes on me,I'm yet to give birth to a baby so my clubbing body is still intact is he playing with Mma efik?
*cuts d line*
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by 190: 1:53am On May 05, 2011
I hope dave2 saw the time i released anna after 17 rounds of sizzling **coughs**
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 2:39am On May 05, 2011
He he he he he he grin grin grin grin grin grin,young man what r u doing----- staying uP at dis time of d day
Grasscutter!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 7:12am On May 05, 2011
190 was right afterall! See when my sis finally showed up undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2011
annawhite:

It 12:45am and I'm still awake ,my husband Isn't home yet,I don't want to believe he is with senior Sis
*calls iya on phone*
iya:in a sleepy tone----hello Sis wassup
Anna:hubby isn't home,told me he was taking u to silverbed to watch Tom and Jerry
Iya:ahhhha he isn't with me o,dropped me off at 10pm,have u tried calling him
Anna:yea but he is not picking his calls
Iya:Sis relax maybe he is still watching Tom and Jerry at silver bird
Anna: Sis I will skin him alive when I finally set my eyes on me,I'm yet to give birth to a baby so my clubbing body is still intact is he playing with Mma efik?
*cuts d line*

Sweery, please take it easy now wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
After dropping off your sister around 10pm, i went to see em em em em em em em my elder brother sent for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

iyatrustee:

190 was right afterall! See when my sis finally showed up undecided undecided

Yes, she went to see my elder sister who gave birth yesterday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:36am On May 05, 2011
^^^ console yourself! na AJEKU 190 be my sis dis morning tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2011
Thank you.
I trust my wifey so much wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:46am On May 05, 2011
yeah. more like i trust my sister too very much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2011
Sorry, am taking back my words, i don't trust her at all ooooooooo sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I went to your house and i saw things myself undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:58am On May 05, 2011
what did you see? dat 190 Dc is still hairless? dats the truth now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2011
And how did u see it, Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 9:10am On May 05, 2011
do i have to see it to know how it is? what else would make a man Hot all d time if not because the thing is still undergoing changes embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed [s]BTW, its been a while Goldie checked in here[/s] sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2011
Nope, u have not convinced me yet, Iya sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
U mean u can see thru his trousers
Yeah, quite some time since she last came here.
Hope she is okay
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2011
Where is everybody naaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 12:45pm On May 05, 2011
busy! sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2011
But i saw you paying tribute to Late Musa Yar'dua at Aso Villa wink wink wink wink wink wink
Where is my babygirl pls?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 12:49pm On May 05, 2011
which kind tribute? me wey dey vex say they no declare holiday in his honor embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2011
But seriously, Jonathan should have at least declared half day in his honour.
Remember, if there was no Musa, there wouldn't have been Jonathan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 12:53pm On May 05, 2011
dats life for you. [s]just like without Ms.Potato, there wont be Anna or without Lord_Reed, there wont be Dave2[/s] tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2011
Na u sabi, u don come again abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Life goes on, after all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:20pm On May 05, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2011
Where is Yusuf, in-law?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:56pm On May 05, 2011
he follow them go Aso villa go commiserate with Our friend Jona on Umaru's 1st year memorial undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2011
Shebi na two of una follow go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why did u leave am there? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.