Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,424 members, 7,901,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

You Are A Fool If You Are A Guy And - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are A Fool If You Are A Guy And (365 Views)

In My Current Relationship, my guy and I retaliate a lot / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Fool If You Are A Guy And by mrrandomguy: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dislike your dad because of what your mother says about him, or how he portrays him.

You will soon become a dad, and your wife will do the same thing to you no matter how SIMP or woke you are. This is what women are, "victims". You can never satisfy them.
Re: You Are A Fool If You Are A Guy And by Rareoil(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
OP there are people with terrible fathers

No reason am.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fool If You Are A Guy And by mrrandomguy: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Rareoil:
I am not saying there aren't bad fathers. Guys should not hate or judge them based on the arguments and rants of their mothers. Guys should judge based on the experience they themselves have relating with their fathers.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Follow Back Fan On IG, For Getting Her Tattoo, Gifts 1M, Dubai Trip Oth / How To Stop Sex And Enjoy Your Relationship Till Marriage. Sex Is Sweet... / Ladies Shooting Their Shots - How To And When Not To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.