Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (39282 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legs(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2005
men! somebody should pinch pkrix
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2005
@ IAH, you are trying to propose. Aren't u? That's why, I presume, you want to know my tribe. Send me PM and you get it.

And IAH, I'd like to see that your sister whose birthday happens to coincide with mine. Is she in the forum? Please what's her name?

If she is not in the forum, enrol her for my sake and God will dress you (do not mean "bless"wink.

Just think about how glorious it will be when Compatible Pkrix and Compatible IAH's sister are celebrating their birthday same time, same place.

That will be roman(sic)
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2005
Hot-angel, why are you sad smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by c0dec(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2005
just viewed this thread today. a lot of horror movie actors live here.

hot-angel?! well..... let me know when you turn 18 wink ok?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2005
c0dec welcome to the tread, but what will happen if Hot angel turns 18? if na wetin i dey think, u no need to wait make u too copy R-kelly now
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by IAH(f): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2005
Mr Pkrix, cool
My sister is not on this forum and she is 5 years older than you. tongue
Propose to you? I'd rather go to the convent and be a nun. grin
Keep searching...the Lord will provide rolleyes
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2005
IAH, enrol your sister nowwww! You heard Seun said he needs ladies more than guys.

Oh sorry, I lie; Seun needs to balance the number of ladies with guys.

Being a nun is not what people do for the sake of its pleasure but because they were not able to get somebody to marry them.

IAH, that is not your portion in Jesus name or Isha Allahu.
Amen! Or Amin!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Deyoung3(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2005
I am new here and I have been watching your pics. Miss USA, Pinky, Hot-angel's and other.

Now who is Miss Nairaland? Guys should vote Ladies.

And who is Mr. Nairaland? Ladies should vote guys.

Then the Miss Nairaland and Mr. Nairaland will receive an award from Seun. Seun Isn't it?

Meanwhile before we start, everybody will have to post their pics.

Mine's coming soon.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by jogego(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2005
so tayotina refuses to put up her pic?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by IAH(f): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2005
Pkrix, You didn't get the yabis...I was actually trying to yab you that if na you be the only guy wey remain for me on this earth, then I would go to the convent and not marry. grin
My sister is very busy... cry
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2005
Point of correction Pkrix, women, ladies, girls do not go to the convent because they could not get a man to marry them. It's a calling ok?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by jogego(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2005
tayotina:

Point of correction Pkrix, women, ladies, girls do not go to the convent because they could not get a man to marry them. It's a calling ok?

Story, abeg where is ya foto? na wetin we wan see be dat........
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2005
Come to think of it Jogego, you shouldn't be the one crying for my pix now wink
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2005
tayotina:

hahahah nice one.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by laideo(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2005
c0dec:

just viewed this thread today. a lot of horror movie actors live here.

hot-angel?! well..... let me know when you turn 18 wink ok?

hehehehehe...ur so funny(NOT!!!)

WE'D ALL LIKE TO SEE UR PIC....CODEC
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by jogego(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2005
tayotina:

OUCH below the belt....wey referee...am shouting on behalf of my family here on nairaland
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2005
Jogego who made you agbejoro? Let each man cry for himself now? tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2005
Jogego, I think you said you have Tayo's pix, send it here at once just for 24hrs and let's see her face.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2005
hmmm.. Everyone makes me laugh. Codec, i'll be 16 by august, so calculate when i'll be 18.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2005
16? Co0dec needs not wait til Hot-angel is 18. 16 is riped for marriage.

Hot-angle! What a lucky girl compare to IAH who wants to become a nun simply because no man is coming for her cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

But, it's all her fault because I applied and she declined.

Now she has PM me to declare her accptance of my proposal but it's too late cos IAH's sister (but not IAH for she is now a nun) has won my heart though she's 5 years older than I am.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2005
"legs":
pinky you look really really sweet TKO effect
tanks but what's the meaning of TKO ?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by shockreaction(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2005
Behold shocked

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by IAH(f): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2005
Now she has PM me to declare her accptance of my proposal but it's too late because IAH's sister (but not IAH for she is now a nun)  has won my heart though she's 5 years older than I am.

You liar!!! Who sent you PM? You must be dreaming again...tell me, Pkrix, why are you always dreaming? Are you Joseph?

hehehehehe...your so funny(NOT!!!)

His picture is somewhere on the first page of this thread. He's actually the lead actor in this horror movie.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2005
IAH:

You liar!!! Who sent you PM? You must be dreaming again...tell me, Pkrix, why are you always dreaming? Are you Joseph?

Am i permitted to call that the female pride? grin. I am quiet sure she wouldnt mind Pkrix mailing her in private. tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by c0dec(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2005
IAH:

Now she has PM me to declare her accptance of my proposal but it's too late because IAH's sister (but not IAH for she is now a nun) has won my heart though she's 5 years older than I am.

hehehehehe...your so funny(NOT!!!)

His picture is somewhere on the first page of this thread. He's actually the lead actor in this horror movie.

you know you love it. that pic was last year anyway.

i'll update my site later this week with a current sexy pic. watch out girls. cool
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by c0dec(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2005
hot-angel:

hmmm.. Everyone makes me laugh. Codec, i'll be 16 by august, so calculate when i'll be 18.

summer 2007's just perfect. hopefully i should be spending my summer hols somewhere near you.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2005
Quote from: hot-angel on Yesterday at 06:49:46 PM

summer 2007's just perfect. hopefully i should be spending my summer hols somewhere near you.

Wow.. Someone is dreaming. rolleyes cheesy
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Seun(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2005
Most entertaining thread on Nairaland. Congratulations, IAH, the lady that started the thread.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2005
See!! Seun you were telling her to be patient when she made the thread..
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legs(f): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2005
TKO technical knock out i believe simply put: the pic could easily bowl anyone over
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legry(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2005
and i thought i was loosing it thank God i came here now i know i have hope
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2005
Legry

Greatpeter, do you think it's right for someone to post another person's picture without being authorized by that person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... / This Plus-Size Male Mannequin Got People Talking / Student Burnt While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria In Enugu Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.