Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (39168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by WesleyanA(f): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2005
nice pics. hehe!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legs(f): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2005
pinky you look really really sweet TKO effect

laide i love the top is it up for grabs?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legry(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2005
No tayo im very single
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2005
What are you waiting for, man? wink
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2005
Tayo, legry is waiting for pple like u now. abi u think say he go too big for u?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2005
lolz encouragement, i love that.

tayotina:

What are you waiting for, man? wink

Yeah what are you waiting for? Go for it grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2005
grin You guys are nuts grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2005
@ Legs.

What are you talking about? You mean you want Pinky for mere grabs? That's a hot babe you know. Have you seen her pic, more beautiful than even Seun's miss USA.

Now legs, let's see your pic, so that we may know if you can stand Pinky, the babe.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by IAH(f): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2005
Seun, why did you remove your picture now? Anyway, I will put another one there. Am I permitted?

@everybody, nice pictures! Keep them coming...I want more.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2005
You want more IAH, when are you posting yours?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legs(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2005
pkrix its laide's top i was eyeing ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! abeg!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legry(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2005
Tayooo trust me whne the right woman comes along then whoossssssshhhhhhh ill sweep her off her feet into ever lasting .................................................
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2005
grin grin grin grin All the best sha!!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2005
tayo.. I am sad. sad
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2005
My Birthday is tomorrow. July 8th. I am 21.

What have you got for me?

NOTE: I have been permitted by Hot-angel to post a pic containing herself and myself

However, we did not snap the pic together neither have I ever seen her in my life.

Bizzare thinking people take note.

Just to add a funky fun to the already embodiment of fun, Nairaland.

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2005
colour combination of shirt and tie . Well its a picture grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2005
more pics?!

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2005
I see pkrix likes to dress co-operate. Great! But he lacks the dress code.. Color/accesories. That glass/shade isn't the right accessory for your dressing.. the belt.. is hmm.. ALL in all.. great!

tayotina.. How much should i pay you to put your pics?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE?!

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2005
Oh Jesus. What did you do?? If we left home together, i wouldn't let you dress like that.  rolleyes Anyways don't we just look good together?  cheesy

Oh the second one is great. Good dress code.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2005
huhuhu, now i am getting jelous cry
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2005
Aww kazey sweetie, Don't be jealous. We only look good together.. Nothing more. smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2005
You don't need to be jealous Kazey. I am only celebrating my birthday like nobody has ever did.

Thanx Hot-angel for looking at the whole thing as mere fun.

In fact you make this birthday fun. I won't forget.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2005
I love this it's really great.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2005
Oh Shit!! I forgot to yell and scream happy birthday..

*Drum rolls*****.... *screaming on top of my voice*..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PKRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww.. that was breath taking... cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2005
Breathes grin HAPPY BIRTHDAY PKRIX !!!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2005
CORRECTED wink
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2005
ok.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2005
Pkrix! Not Legry.

Kazey, I can see Jealousy is sweeping you.

Thanx. This is most fun.

Thanx Greatpeter.

Thanx Hot-angel

Thanx everybody
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2005
You are welcome pkrix.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2005
cheesy hum, why shouldnt i be?

The pleasure is mine smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by IAH(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2005
Hehehehehe  grin grin grin You peops on this forum are something else! I can't stop laughing at pkrix and hot-angel's pics together. hahahahaha grin Pkrix must be dreaming LOL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY....you happen to be my sister's birthday mate!
BTW, you be Igbo? Abi why you come look like Okoro boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree? / Virgil Abloh Dies Of Cancer / Model Lola Ogunyemi Speaks Out On Racist Ad, Says Ad was Misinterpreted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.