Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (39399 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by IAH(f): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2005
But Tayo, you posted Pinky's pic. Were you authorized? tongue
Anyway, I'm going to post Seun's pic without "authorization" because he removed his first pic I posted. cool Seun, is this you?

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2005
Tayotina,
sometimes we have to get things done the wrong way, so if you are not willing to post ur pic urself - there wont be any offence if somebody else do it for you. just like u posted pinky's pic. cheesy smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2005
How can you post someone's pix if they no gree?

Pinky had already posted her pixs so I do not see how tayotina reposting them is an offence.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by c0dec(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2005
well IAH started this thread by posting my pic without consent. angry

therefore, seun, i deserve credit for "actually" starting this thread. come to think of it, i haven't seen IAH anywhere in this thread. cool
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legry(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2005
tayotina:

Legry

Yes i repeat it again "and i thought i was loosing it thank God i came here now i know i have hope" reading this topic has giving me hope with some of the post im reading here im still aight girl im still aight
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2005
Thanks Vieira.

Mosiate and Bolasho I posted pinky's pix simply because she asked me to. I was actually authorized to do that.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2005
Hmm people people people... Feed my eyes please.. I still demand for a guy with six packs. wink
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2005
@ Hot-angel.

Girls should supply our demands first. Let'em (girls) post their pixs and you will see a sex symbol coming immediately after.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2005
Okay pkrix.. Why not show your bodies, and make the girls trip? Guys should show..
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2005
you all need to stop questioning tayo about my picture. i gave her the full authority grin grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2005
Hot-angel! You wanna see my body?!

That's no big deal but three ladies will have to post their pixs first. I don't want my pixs to dominate the forum.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2005
Well some ladies already did. And i am guessing we are three..so.. show your.. BUt please don't show your body if i am gonna have to see fat.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legry(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2005
I must say ive come up with a very new theory. Tayotina is MALE. The she who is actuallly a he has been claiming a she in order to deceive us and now that she has to show a picture she is freaking out cause she is actually a he who has been posing as a she who is no longer sure if she is a she or a he anymore you feel me and in conclusion TAYOTINA is a male.... Ill give a further briefing in due time and i shall give evidence before the board

thank you

legry
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2005
legry got me cracking up. My friends think i am mad laughing at the computer. Oh what a theory. Tayotina, let your picture be the judge, are you a she or a he?

P.S If you are a he, I would love to know you better, cos you are way too cool..
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by CimonJorr(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2005
Sorry oh...

I can confirm that TayoT is a she...

Just read her replies to the various articles... tongue

Q.E.D [the proof is complete... ]
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2005
No legry, the Tayotina i know on this forum is a female but has declined not to show up her pix on this forum for now!

Am I her lawyer? E don tire me oo. grin grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2005
Cimon jorr, i keep telling you that this ain't further maths, WHy QED?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2005
legry i was still with tayo till 8pm yesterday,  & i bet i wasnt seeing a male but a female..not unless she changed overnight
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2005
So Pinky is another lawyer of Tayotina now, dont tell me you (pinky) too stays in the rock city or how would you have been with Tayotina till that late in the nite. Tayotine should just say it if it(he/she) is a she or a he so that we go go rest now
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2005
Why not decode, may be a mid night flight did the magic!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by CimonJorr(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2005
Well... Hot-Angel,

Q.E.D... Quod Erat Demonstrandum..  "that which was to be demonstrated" or  "the proof is complete"...

As in proof of TayoT's feminity...

Saint...
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2005
yes sir...I knew what that means.

Was just looking for trouble..not a big one though. I just wanted you to spit out some more words.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by CimonJorr(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2005
Not today love.. grin

Have a legal battle coming up with JustMoi.. and have to conserve my energies...  wink

ps.. does anyone know of any grammarian or legal representative.. I may be needing one soon...  grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2005
whoa... i can see that you guys have already started seating down.. i will be there to watch.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by loma(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2005
Anyone read "The king must dance naked" It was a book in which the king was female,but pretended to be male,and on suscpicion,she was asked to dance naked, to show she is a He.
So tayo, your pic now, or: she must dance naked!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2005
loma... that request is wayyy too much.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2005
loma am cool with that but .... wait oh.... do you really think you can watch me dance naked? Can you........?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by loma(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2005
me small boy. I neva ready to go blind o. Even ur photo, u no gree show!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2005
smiley Bolasho why are u so much interested in knowing where Pinky stays. We were together and that was it. tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2005
"bolasho":
So Pinky is another lawyer of Tayotina now, don't tell me you (pinky) too stays in the rock city or how would you have been with Tayotina till that late in the night
i dont stay in the rock city but the water city....i was in the rock city for a brief visit & was with female tayo till dark
for u that wants tayo to dance naked, just tell me u've gat ulterior motives.. .TELLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEE NOWWWWW shocked
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2005
Pinky the poor boy has already surrendered. smiley. He doesn't want to see things. tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2005
no shakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.