Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:46 AM

Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante (21289 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
tit:

What tribal war?
Nobody can stand the Fulanis in war.
We will beat you again.
Even the Kanuris that are doing gra gra, we will finish them soon with drone.
Then Maikudi, Oyo, Aba.

You sure say you dey reason properly so?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Denique(f): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
What members are we talking about here
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Enugupikin: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
SIONKPO1:
The truth of the matter is that the Fulani Ethnic group might be targeted immediately after pmb tenure,He Pmb bought lots of problems for them with his nepotic ruling and I don't care attitude towards the attacks carried out by Fulani's on other nigerians
Well said

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Heavensent01(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
may all of you all burnt to death their, the most useless blood sĂșcking tribe to ever grace this earth

useless tribe

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
privaldo:
Boy oh boy, it seems we may be experiencing inter tribal wars very soon in Nigeria. The Fulanis are being attacked on all fronts by various tribes, and I don't think they would fold their arms and watch. Expect major reprisals.

And they ll be killed more and more cos people are now ready for them
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
whela:
cry
I don't think the vigilante group would do such... killing them burning off innocents....

They ought to be burnt.. They ve done worse
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by princebishop(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wetin concern person wey de plan to leave naija.

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by defcon4: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miyetti Allah Terrorist Organization (MATO)

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
tit:

What tribal war?
We will beat you again.
Then Maikudi, Oyo, Aba.

Unaaa go die tire...

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by alpharoyalty: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Buhari will not be happy.
You know how much priority he puts on cows.

On a serious note, I think its high time we learn to defend ourselves from blood thirsty terrorist.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Igbochief001:
So Niger state has vigilante ...but south east can't have ESN

Ndi ara ndi ara

I tell you from reliable source that a well organised sec unit will be launched in Se before the end of April

and its not Esn
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

I tell you from reliable source that a well organised sec unit will be launched in Se before the end of April

and its not Esn
LMAO ....esn are vigilantes it doesn't stop government

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Smitharo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
privaldo:
Boy oh boy, it seems we may be experiencing inter tribal wars very soon in Nigeria. The Fulanis are being attacked on all fronts by various tribes, and I don't think they would fold their arms and watch. Expect major reprisals.

Go sit down...

Bleep dem.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by emezuo17: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
privaldo:
. so the fulanis who make up just six percent of nigeriar's population will now defeat evry other tribe if there is inter tribal war abi? the fact that other tribes are enduring there excesses coupled with the fact that this present government seems to be giving undue coverage and advantage does not mean that others are weak, it won't last forever.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
fdigital:
this days anything bearing Fulani angers the people

I dey tell you and its very bad i have a fulani customer dat hardly tell anyone she is fulani she would just stick to being hausa

dis woman and her husband are nice and kind to a fault

my people lets be cautious of wat we do plssssss

there are still good and harmless fulani out there

this govt have failed beyond explanation
now its becoming very hard for people to hide and manage their anger pain and hate towards one another

We read of onslaught carried out by this armed and criminal heardsmen constantly and still justice will never find its place

wat a Country
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by psyco: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
And there is no single picture to back up his claim even if it is the burnt beyond recognition own
asin no photo to call photoshop. sad
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by emezuo17: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
tit:

What tribal war?
We will beat you again.
Then Maikudi, Oyo, Aba.
.Again as per you have defeated them before? or is it the briafran war fouth by middle belt, and yoruba soldiers then saboutaged from within by the southern minorities that you are referring to, oga eme gi vum na anya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Miner13: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
starbuck:
In this 2021.. I no dey put mouth for wetin no concern me again as them don ban me for Facebook make them no ban me here ooo...

North should sort out their eish by themselves and for themselves...

Meanwhile, where's Macjeb and zzor..
way behind the queue.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
tit:

What tribal war?
We will beat you again.
Then Maikudi, Oyo, Aba.

You are.just menstruating.. go get some pad lady

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Igbochief001:

LMAO ....esn are vigilantes it doesn't stop government

The sec outfit will be created by our Ohaneze and the Se Governors

esn is just an audio package by kanu its a good concept but as long as its tagged with ipob dat has been proscribed in igboland its dead on arrival kanu does not have any right to create anything in Ala igbo unless he intends to create a private registered sec company

The ohaneze youth are mounting pressure on the Governors to speed up the process

before the end of April the regional sec outfit of Ala Igbo will be launched

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Vistra40: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
tit:

What tribal war?
We will beat you again.
Then Maikudi, Oyo, Aba.

Stop making noise my friend

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Veqtor: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
All ds pity party is so what will happen?

Have Fulani people not slaughtered tens of thousands of people in nigeria, many still unaccounted for till ds day?

This is just the beginning... They must all have a taste of their own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Pascal181: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Good news at last.
And you believe that trash, they are only looking for a reason to launch attack on innocent people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by 99thEnemy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Denique:
What members are we talking about here
The same ones that carry FM and AK47 Rifles, go from community to community displacing people in the name of being pastoral farmers who practice open grazing by letting their Cattle feed on peoples crops.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by tnerro1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
tit:

What tribal war?
We will beat you again.
Then Maikudi, Oyo, Aba.
grin angry grin

Very funny, drone operated with battery or cow milk?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Conrod: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bobyro:

LOL... It seems you guys don't know what war is especially when the world is against you. If you want to have an idea of war, go ask the igbos how they managed to fight on against Nigeria for months? Not this bragging we have in Nairaland.
Point of correction. the war was between biafra and britain,nigeria was just a british proxy.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Denique(f): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
99thEnemy:
The same ones that carry FM and AK47 Rifles, go from community to community displacing people in the name of being pastoral farmers who practice open grazing by letting their Cattle feed on peoples crops.
I still need Miyetti to tell the public its innocent members that were killed undecided

Your members go about grazing on private farms and killing its owners as a 'thank you' while you keep shut. You suddenly remember you weren't dumb after all over your killer members getting killed?! The hypocrisy! And, this is where I have an issue with this administration. Watch the headlines tomorrow morning and see how they all would be condemning and getting shocked undecided
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Veqtor: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Heavensent01:
may all of you all burnt to death their, the most useless blood sĂșcking tribe to ever grace this earth

useless tribe

Very terrible parasites... they r just like a virus.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Nomorelove: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
tit:

What tribal war?
We will beat you again.
Then Maikudi, Oyo, Aba.
See this one forming warrior. Fulani coward. Una no fit do nada. Go and continue rearing cows
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by 99thEnemy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Denique:

I still need Miyetti to tell the public its innocent members that were killed undecided

Your members go about grazing on private farms and killing its owners as a 'thank you' while you keep shut. You suddenly remember you weren't dumb after all over your killer members getting killed?! The hypocrisy! And, this is where I have an issue with this administration. Watch the headlines tomorrow morning and see how they all would be condemning and getting shocked undecided
In this regime, Cattle are 1st class citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by kayusely70(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Pascal181:

And you believe that trash, they are only looking for a reason to launch attack on innocent people
You Have Got Their Devilish And Dubious Antics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banditry: Zamfara Residents Rejoice Over Removal Of IG Adamu By Buhari / Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane / Obaseki Mourns The Death Of Ondo Governor, Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.