Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:07 AM

Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante (21288 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Surma: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
we're anticipating all Nigerian tribes vs Fulani war, they should go back to their home state
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by JooEeL(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bobyro:

Imagine... You guys have started claiming the glory.. I have nothing to prove to a man like you since it may end up in insults, so I leave you to your opinions.

No one is claiming any glory, guy. Do you know how much I love Kanu? You have no idea. Please if you doubt, and you have time, check my original moniker (JoeEel), and search for the word "Kanu", "MNK" and "IPOB" and see my encomiums. My love for Kanu no get part 2.

Apart from daring and intelligent, he has a spellbinding way of talking. I agree with his methods 100%. I didn't say 99%. I said 100%. You have to stop thinking all Yorubas are against IPOB or Kanu. I agree he's been the most vocal about herdsmen invasion. I am not disputing this.

But I myself am a part-historian on my own. I know how Lebanon fell to Islam. I know how Constantinople fell. I know the present-day Islamic Egyptians are not the true aboriginals. Like for real, Jihadism and Islamic expansionism ideas are so splattered all over history, so its not like its a new thing. In addition, a few Yorubas had been making noise about this since: Banji but more vocally, FFK: even before Kanu became quite known in the West (2016 or so).

When FFK was warning about the Fulani incursion, the year before the 2015 elections, I remember people called him crazy and a fearmonger, and that PDP was staring defeat. If anything, believe me FFK should be amongst the foremost people to challenge or claim this "glory" you're talking about.

IPOB has done unbelievably phenomenally for the Igbos / Easterners, and even the entire south (by constantly reading the moves of the Fulani -- and vocalising it). Even with the massive odds against them (IPOB), they kept withstanding. And today, time has marked them right. Pls lets not fight for inconsequential bragging rights. Posterity will mark IPOB and MNK right. And the way he's going, he will get Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by chatinent: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Bobyro: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
JooEeL:

No one is claiming any glory, guy. Do you know how much I love Kanu? You have no idea. Please if you doubt, and you have time, check my original moniker (JoeEel), and search for the word "Kanu", "MNK" and "IPOB" and see my encomiums. My love for Kanu no get part 2.

Apart from daring and intelligent, he has a spellbinding way of talking. I agree with his methods 100%. I didn't say 99%. I said 100%. You have to stop thinking all Yorubas are against IPOB or Kanu. I agree he's been the most vocal about herdsmen invasion. I am not disputing this.

But I myself am a part-historian on my own. I know how Lebanon fell to Islam. I know how Constantinople fell. I know the present-day Islamic Egyptians are not the true aboriginals. Like for real, Jihadism and Islamic expansionism ideas are so splattered all over history, so its not like its a new thing. In addition, a few Yorubas had been making noise about this since: Banji but more vocally, FFK: even before Kanu became quite known in the West (2016 or so).

When FFK was warning about the Fulani incursion, the year before the 2015 elections, I remember people called him crazy and a fearmonger, and that PDP was staring defeat. If anything, believe me FFK should be amongst the foremost people to challenge or claim this "glory" you're talking about.

IPOB has done unbelievably phenomenally for the Igbos / Easterners, and even the entire south (by constantly reading the moves of the Fulani -- and vocalising it). Even with the massive odds against them (IPOB), they kept withstanding. And today, time has marked them right. Pls lets not fight for inconsequential bragging rights. Posterity will mark IPOB and MNK right. And the way he's going, he will get Biafra.
Okay I respect you explanations and I think you made sense a hundred percent.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

The same way he lied to ya all dat he was meeting with world leaders

well ya all should keep entertaining yourselves with social media rants and banter
the World has heard our voice loud and clear in the anchoring of the Ohaneze and the Democratically elected Governors of Who were selected by the People of Igboland even in your personal Lord and saviour's state the people came out and voted for a Governor to sse to the affairs of thr Land,that ipob does not have a place in Igbo land so all dis jagons you guys are engineered in is a total waste of time

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Please take a trip into Biafra territory in search for IPOB/ESN if not remain a coward to fulani terrorist government agencies manipulation, for life.

All of you must evaluate from our forest and bushes.

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Please take a trip into Biafra territory in search for IPOB/ESN if not remain a coward to fulani terrorist government agencies manipulation, for life.

grin
SonOfTheRisingS:

Nna biko ibu ñno itibolibo

well dis is all dats left of your scam ipob so keep deceiving yourself with fake pictures on social media

it seems one of the attributes of being an ipob member is mumulity

ask yourself the possibility of a group dats already proscribed,relegated to social media rants and sensational emotional outburst,tagged with terrorism by an fg dats waiting for every opportunity to pounce on them will now carry arms having been rejected by the people of igboland through the voice of the Ohaneze and The elected Governors of the Se will now carry arms dat they are doing esn

for your info even in your lord and saviour''s home town isiama afara ukwu the people came out to vote so wat does dat tells you

tufia ghi odiką i nae ji ike ghi ne chę echichę

biko ogha dinma ki gha na joke section

Ipob and senselessness is
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Nna biko ibu ñno itibolibo

well dis is all dats left of your scam ipob so keep deceiving yourself with fake pictures on social media

it seems one of the attributes of being an ipob member is mumulity

ask yourself the possibility of a group dats already proscribed,relegated to social media rants and sensational emotional outburst,tagged with terrorism by an fg dats waiting for every opportunity to pounce on them will now carry arms having been rejected by the people of igboland through the voice of the Ohaneze and The elected Governors of the Se will now carry arms dat they are doing esn

for your info even in your lord and saviour''s home town isiama afara ukwu the people came out to vote so wat does dat tells you

tufia ghi odiką i nae ji ike ghi ne chę echichę

biko ogha dinma ki gha na joke section

Ipob and senselessness is
Your pay masters and their errand boys(appointed governors and sycophantic sabos). Ask them how far?

We all know you all are so scare of terrorist fulani government fg's manipulation and intimidations.

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

The same way he lied to ya all dat he was meeting with world leaders

well ya all should keep entertaining yourselves with social media rants and banter
the World has heard our voice loud and clear in the anchoring of the Ohaneze and the Democratically elected Governors of Who were selected by the People of Igboland even in your personal Lord and saviour's state the people came out and voted for a Governor to sse to the affairs of thr Land,that ipob does not have a place in Igbo land so all dis jagons you guys are engineered in is a total waste of time

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Destroing you with facts

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Your pay masters and their errand boys(appointed governors and sycophantic sabos). Ask them how far?

We all know you all are so scare of terrorist fulani government fg's manipulation and intimidations.
grin
SonOfTheRisingS:

Oga biko go to the joke section plssss

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
Destroing you with facts
You are just wasting your talent you will do well in the joke section
you can leave your village in togo and come to River state to do your mumu
oga wike wan ask you something

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Oga biko go to the joke section plssss

I've destroyed you with facts and figures why wouldn't you pee!

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

grin
SonOfTheRisingS:

No you are rather freaking me with laughter

amotekun is a goal created by the whole of Sw Governors not some online joke of a sect

dont worry i tell from inside source before the end of April a regional sec unit will be created in the Se the ohaneze youths are mounting pressure already on our democratically elected Governors to speed up the process

we will brush out any element causing trouble in Ala Igbo

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

No you are rather freaking me with laughter

amotekun is a goal created by the whole of Sw Governors not some online joke of a sect

dont worry i tell from inside source before the end of April a regional sec unit will be created in the Se the ohaneze youths are mounting pressure already on our democratically elected Governors to speed up the process

we will brush out any element causing trouble in Ala Igbo

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

By terrorist appointed efulefus governors/politicians grin

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

grin
SonOfTheRisingS:

So you are saying igbos are terrorist dont invite curse on your head ooo

Before the end of August i see another group breaking out of the scam ipob which will mark the end of wats left of the ipob social media brouhaha

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala igbo

i told the other nigga i dont really faults the social media relegated ipob my own issue is them trying to make it seem like they speak for the igbos in general dats absolute foolery
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

So you are saying igbos are terrorist dont invite curse on your head ooo

Before the end of August i see another group breaking out of the scam ipob which will mark the end of wats left of the ipob social media brouhaha

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala igbo

i told the other nigga i dont really faults the social media relegated ipob my own issue is them trying to make it seem like they speak for the igbos in general dats absolute foolery

Fulani hoodlum try harder.

Oh what happened to all your iPod, gpob, kpod, ipad qpob during fulani terrorist presidency operations python dance

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Oh what happened to all your iPod, gpob, kpod, ipad qpob during fulani terrorist presidency operations python dance
grin
SonOfTheRisingS:

-
Togo man dis is a Nigerian forum go to joke section so you can give us more jokes or go to your Niger republic forum

ipob remains proscribed in igboland

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
vicmac09:

please how can I watch the confrontation?

It is on YouTube. Just type Sunday Igboho and Fulani.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

I dey tell you and its very bad i have a fulani customer dat hardly tell anyone she is fulani she would just stick to being hausa

dis woman and her husband are nice and kind to a fault

my people lets be cautious of wat we do plssssss

there are still good and harmless fulani out there

this govt have failed beyond explanation
now its becoming very hard for people to hide and manage their anger pain and hate towards one another

We read of onslaught carried out by this armed and criminal heardsmen constantly and still justice will never find its place

wat a Country

Trust me,the only ''good fulani" is a dead one ! They are extremely cunning and highly vicious tribe of wicked savages.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin
-
Togo man dis is a Nigerian forum go to joke section so you can give us more jokes or go to your Niger republic forum

ipob remains proscribed in igboland
You too and your entire fulani terrorists presidency and their agencies remain proscribed in our forest and bushes, very soon other politicians in our land will soon be proscribe from campaigning in public.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

I dey tell you and its very bad i have a fulani customer dat hardly tell anyone she is fulani she would just stick to being hausa

dis woman and her husband are nice and kind to a fault

my people lets be cautious of wat we do plssssss

there are still good and harmless fulani out there

this govt have failed beyond explanation
now its becoming very hard for people to hide and manage their anger pain and hate towards one another

We read of onslaught carried out by this armed and criminal heardsmen constantly and still justice will never find its place

wat a Country

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

You too and your entire fulani terrorists presidency and their agencies remain proscribed in our forest and bushes, very soon other politicians in our land will soon be proscribe from campaigning in public.
grin
SonOfTheRisingS:

Joke section

Togo man too wan form igbo

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

E no go better for ipob and fulani presidency

pls leave that your village in togo and come to ph to do mumu ipob wey no concern you oga wike wan ask you something

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

E no go better for ipob and fulani presidency

pls leave that your village in togo and come to ph to do mumu ipob wey no concern you oga wike wan ask you something
Coward hiding under the his wife/girlfriend/Mama's bed claiming to resides in Biafraland. Coward where in PH are you?

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Joke section

Togo man too wan form igbo
This is evidence that this Nigerian dude is still under fulani terrorism's manipulation because of poisonous fulani jihadist products he and other has been consuming for the last 50 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Catholic Seminary Students In Kaduna / Who Is The Ugliest State Governor In Nigeria (2011 - 2015)? / Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.