Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante (21314 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by kayjay69(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Despite the overwhelming evidence available, this dubious conclusion is what you can deduce?

The fulanis who are nomadic by nature and constant trespass into private property and go on a killing spree should they suspect that their cattle is missing are the ones who are the victims?

Don't worry, soon enough you will come out and say the truth.
privaldo:
Boy oh boy, it seems we may be experiencing inter tribal wars very soon in Nigeria. The Fulanis are being attacked on all fronts by various tribes, and I don't think they would fold their arms and watch. Expect major reprisals.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by KanuSE: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
ERockson:
Miyeti Alha should amend their ways, they are more or less a terrorist organisation.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
You too should feel the pains
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Caseywilliams(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
number of people wey their head correct no reach 2% for Aba, so keep dreaming grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by gozie4naira(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
nigeria problem be like church projets e no de finish
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by boldaslion: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
privaldo:
Boy oh boy, it seems we may be experiencing inter tribal wars very soon in Nigeria. The Fulanis are being attacked on all fronts by various tribes, and I don't think they would fold their arms and watch. Expect major reprisals.

fulanis are in the minority, they are outnumbered by every ethnicity. they will pay heavily for their evil against ALL the major tribes in Nigeria for centuries and decades, which includes hausas, igbos and yorubas

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

The sec outfit will be created by our Ohaneze and the Se Governors

esn is just an audio package by kanu its a good concept but as long as its tagged with ipob dat has been proscribed in igboland its dead on arrival kanu does not have any right to create anything in Ala igbo unless he intends to create a private registered sec company

The ohaneze youth are mounting pressure on the Governors to speed up the process

before the end of April the regional sec outfit of Ala Igbo will be launched
Ipob don't own ESN ...igbo youths own it ...oga relax l

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Farid24224(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/miyetti-allah-cries-out-as-20-members-killed-burnt-in-niger/

They will never say they did it..... Law abiding my Butt!!

RIP to the dead.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Igbochief001:

Ipob don't own ESN ...igbo youths own it ...oga relax l

Esn is an illusion created and propangated by kanu to garner more social infleunce

is it possible for a ipob to create anything having been proscribed and labeled terrorist by the Fg of the country which ipob operates in ?

wouldn't dat be playing into the hands of this evil fg dats notorious for killing even innocent citizens ?

Ipob has been relegated to social media and by the time our son dede mefor is through with exposing kanu and all his scam and deciet ya all will understand why

our people say wat an elder see while sitting down a child cannot see even from the top of an oshishi oromą amakaioha
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

Esn is an illusion created and propangated by kanu to garner more social infleunce

is it possible for a ipob to create anything having been proscribed and labeled terrorist by the Fg of the country which ipob operates in ?

wouldn't dat be playing into the hands of this evil fg dats notorious for killing even innocent citizens ?

Ipob has been relegated to social media and by the time our son dede mefor is through with exposing kanu and all his scam and deciet ya all will understand why

our people say wat an elder see while sitting down a child cannot see even from the top of an oshishi oromą amakaioha

Oya na go n sleep
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by BSdetector: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

I dey tell you and its very bad i have a fulani customer dat hardly tell anyone she is fulani she would just stick to being hausa

dis woman and her husband are nice and kind to a fault

my people lets be cautious of wat we do plssssss

there are still good and harmless fulani out there

this govt have failed beyond explanation
now its becoming very hard for people to hide and manage their anger pain and hate towards one another

We read of onslaught carried out by this armed and criminal heardsmen constantly and still justice will never find its place

wat a Country

Lol...

I lived in Jos once, there was this man fulani butcher who sold meat in the area and seemed like a nice person who most people liked....long story short, when the tribal crisis stated this guy was at the forefront cutting southerners down. Don't fall for the deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
When they call their people and come back for revenge many people will forget this story. This people have been roaming this continent for hundreds of years, should they change for the times? Yes. Should people be attacking them and stealing their cattle? No. Why? Every single time they do, if it takes 6 months, 2 years, 5 years, 20 years they come back and avenge their dead. When the communities forget, they don’t.

A word is enough for the wise.

Miyetti Allah has been ineffective in negotiating safe zones in states they can be going to. What are they waiting for? Just collecting money and doing politics.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
BSdetector:

Lol...

I lived in Jos once, there was this man fulani butcher who sold meat in the area and seemed like a nice person who most people liked....long story short, when the tribal crisis stated this guy was at the forefront cutting southerners down. Don't fall for the deceit.

Yes and it was the workers that family friends had trained from the same families, grandparents, parents and children some to university level, marriage and housing and farms given that turned and burned and butchered the Fulani families that housed them.

Many of those people moved to Bauchi for safety. Isn’t it funny how there are two sides to a story?
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by JooEeL(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bobyro:

For your fvcking information, it was actually the IPOB guys that rang the bell but y'all just woke up from your slumber.

Kanu is an exceptional man -- no arguments -- and I actually follow him but if bragging rights is what you so crave for, you can stew it, stir it and choke on it.

But FYI , there are Yorubas who have been at the forefront of promulgating this very gospel, even before I knew someone named Kanu.

Check this date of FFK admonishing the whole Nigerians about Fulani invasion and terrorism and argue with yourself.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDqWN20dLIg]

And theres a few more old examples Ive got for you, if you wanna be petty. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by calcal: 12:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Igbochief001:
So Niger state has vigilante ...but south east can't have ESN

Ndi ara ndi ara

good morning, how market!
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Karlosorji(m): 1:06am On Jan 20, 2021
tit:

What tribal war?
Nobody can stand the Fulanis in war.
We will beat you again.
Even the Kanuris that are doing gra gra, we will finish them soon with drone.
Then Maikudi, Oyo, Aba.
Are you not a fool? You that can’t feed your cows without intruding into people’s community. Na preamble una de see now

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:17am On Jan 20, 2021
Millions of host communities/farmers has been massacred by fulani Miyetti Allah terrorist groups in our land.

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

esn is just an audio package by kanu its a good concept but as long as its tagged with ipob dat has been proscribed in igboland its dead on arrival kanu does not have any right to create anything in Ala igbo unless he intends to create a private registered sec company

The ohaneze youth are mounting pressure on the Governors to speed up the process

Hello, try harder.

Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Bobyro: 4:52am On Jan 20, 2021
JooEeL:

Kanu is an exceptional man -- no arguments -- and I actually follow him but if bragging rights is what you so crave for, you can stew it, stir it and choke on it.

But FYI , there are Yorubas who have been at the forefront of promulgating this very gospel, even before I knew someone named Kanu.

Check this date of FFK admonishing the whole Nigerians about Fulani invasion and terrorism and argue with yourself.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDqWN20dLIg]

And theres a few more old examples Ive got for you, if you wanna be petty. undecided
Imagine... You guys have started claiming the glory.. I have nothing to prove to a man like you since it may end up in insults, so I leave you to your opinions.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Bobyro: 4:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Conrod:
Point of correction. the war was between biafra and britain,nigeria was just a british proxy.
Exactly
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by DonroxyII: 5:40am On Jan 20, 2021
privaldo:
The Fulanis are trying to conquer the entire Nigeria just like they did for entire Hausa land and Ilorin a Yoruba land !!

Niger state is a Nupe State ......The fulani are taking advantage of Grazing and nomadic lives to perpetuate this agenda in my opinion.... they are also taking advantage of fragmentation among Nigerian Ethnicities and Tribes..

The herdsmen goes to people's farm, kill them ... The farmers launch counter attack ... Miyyeti Allah Respond and Presidency gives a Back up !!

Hausa are conquered people by Fulani in the name of Islam ... Hausa are good people, once you speak their Language, you are entirely welcome to their house .... Fulani speaks fulfulde...

they used Hausa language to install their own Emirs/Seriki ... from there ... They changed the political names to Hausa/Fulani and declared Jihad on Southern Nigeria ....

Fulani are the toughest and the most Diplomatic ethnic in Nigeria despite not Nigerians predominantly!
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Yujin(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

Lol. ESN is backed by the overwhelming majority of our people and ever since her creation, peace has returned to our land. If any new development traceable to the 'willing tools' SE governors bring violence in our region, they will answer for it this time around.
We are Igbos... every sensible Igbo leader knows the implication.
As for impostors like you, I wonder when you'll get it that your game is up. You're dealing with those that are smarter than you.
We are watching.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by agbojohnson: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2021
what would it cost the federal government to encourage these herders to buy ranching for the purpose of their animal rearing.. its a private business for God sake, while letting them disturb everyone in the name of grazing their animals.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by CorleonOfSicily: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2021
It will surely come to pass
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:

Lol. ESN is backed by the overwhelming majority of our people and ever since her creation, peace has returned to our land. If any new development traceable to the 'willing tools' SE governors bring violence in our region, they will answer for it this time around.
As for impostors like you, I wonder when you'll get it that your game is up. You're dealing with those that are smarter than you.
We are watching.

You see your life and you will be the first to call people zombie so which zombiesm is grester than this

The Se Governors and the ohaneze is the voice of the East your personal lord and saviour Kanu is no doubt influential but stupidity is thinking he speaks for the igbos in entirety

ipob is dead and relegated to social media rant and banter
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:

We are watching.

And for your info i am more igbo dan you can ever be in dis life and 600yrs to come

dis mentality you have does not paints any image of Igbo and Igbo man is intelligent and independent in thinking and decision making stop behaving like a slave who cannot think for himself

and for the records i don't have qualms with ipob as a sect but your personal lord and savior kanu should stop making it seem like he speaks for the Igbos in entirety

Obughì onye ninę ne soò unų nę mee ihę ipob
no be every igbo man be ipob

ipob remains proscribed in igboland
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Omoslim26: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Hello, try harder.

The same way he lied to ya all dat he was meeting with world leaders

well ya all should keep entertaining yourselves with social media rants and banter
the World has heard our voice loud and clear in the anchoring of the Ohaneze and the Democratically elected Governors of Who were selected by the People of Igboland even in your personal Lord and saviour's state the people came out and voted for a Governor to sse to the affairs of thr Land,that ipob does not have a place in Igbo land so all dis jagons you guys are engineered in is a total waste of time

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Yujin(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

And for your info i am more igbo dan you can ever be in dis life and 600yrs to come

dis mentality you have does not paints any image of Igbo and Igbo man is intelligent and independent in thinking and decision making stop behaving like a slave who cannot think for himself

and for the records i don't have qualms with ipob as a sect but your personal lord and savior kanu should stop making it seem like he speaks for the Igbos in entirety

Obughì onye ninę ne soò unų nę mee ihę ipob
no be every igbo man be ipob

ipob remains proscribed in igboland
Hahahaha, you're a comic relief my frenemy. You're very confused as your write up is full of contradictions. Your job is a difficult one so I understand. Why not make it simple by coming out boldly as the terrorist fulani that you are? Be bold enough coward.
IPOB means Independent People Of Biafra and that is who are. You see how bold that is? There's no shaking as we dey for our ancestral land. Terrorists go bleed well well unless them run away. Go and tell those people wey send you.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by orunto27: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2021
Blatant Lies. God punish these LIARS.
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Forumobserver12(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2021
privaldo:

The Fulani herders hands are already filled with blood, stop making it look like they are the victims here...
Re: Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2021
privaldo:
Did you say the Fulani are being attacked?
Maybe you should get someone from mashegu, ibbi, kudu and boyani to tell you some stories so you can be properly informed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.