Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,618 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:58 AM

Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President (72046 Views)

Trump Leaves Hospital, Returns Home After Assassination Attempt / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Donald Trump Leaves Hospital After Coronavirus Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tunde my good friend once told me.
"Bobby do not try to please everyone"

Donald Trump one thing I learned about,no matter what,words can't assassinate a persons ambition or goal once they reach for it.
Love your doggedness and boldness.
But pride was your downfall.
U can't have it all.
Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
What a disgrace !! This man lies for a living.

Shame on all so called men of God who supported this horrible human being.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
TruthDefender:
Be gone, you evil man. A big stain on this great nation
you're a fooll
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
It will take a few years of total democrat rule for Americans to appreciate this man and what he stood for. I guarantee you this will be the case. A great and courageous leader like nothing Washington has ever seen. but no man born of a woman can withstand the level of opposition and hate he received for too long.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by planetx: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
You don't know what you have until you lose it. Like I said earlier Americans will seriously regret "voting" that dinosaur over Trump, I give it one year max before the regrets start pouring in. May the Good Lord preserve us but soon I will say I told you so.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Icekyng: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Activist001:
The greatest president of the USA. You will never be forgotten sir.

The fight is far from over. God bless the USA. cool
Are you from the East ?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by godofuck231: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Activist001:

No American president will ever achieve what trump has accomplished or established in time to come , he stood against the interest of the greedy cabals , that was his sin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by gwama: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Oust
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Senior Marlian.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by omoyankee3(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bye bye to jati jati.....bye bye to rede rede
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by adesaeed2020: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
Righteousness2 and Jeromejnr in sifia pains right now...

What of jonnyessence
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by adesaeed2020: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
godofuck231:

No American president will ever achieve what trump has accomplished or established in time to come , he stood against the interest of the greedy cabals , that was his sin
Prove your assertion by mentioning names of the cabals or forever keep mute.
Don't start another set of conspiracy theories angry

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by SmartPolician: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Best president in decades...what happened to nigeria about to hit usa

Make una try get sense na.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by adesaeed2020: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
planetx:
You don't know what you have until you lose it. Like I said earlier Americans will seriously regret "voting" that dinosaur over Trump, I give it one year max before the regrets start pouring in. May the Good Lord preserve us but soon I will say I told you so.
You like donald trump does not mean he'll fail. I know you desperately want Trump to win but his people voted him out. So let them regret their "regret" in peace nah �

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by bluefilm: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Activist001:

He's the greatest and the best.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
[s]
geladinho1:
Remaining our Nigeria tyrant come 2023 to leave.
[/s]
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by kingxsamz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
adesaeed2020:

What of jonnyessence

Yeah, that clown also.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by mohims(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Teaser4:
Do you live in America?, if not youre maaad for dancing... Dunce...
You are a slowpoke. Ogun kill you there foolish idiot

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Tonnierichy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Timagex:
Anything that has a beginning must have an end. cool Joe Biden should also thread careful as the same fate awaits him some day.

I'm your best plug for portraits and events photography. cool. Try me and see.... wink smiley
Your comment is disturbing. Same fate how? No one should patronize you for that alone
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by grandlexuz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you're a fooll

You're an empty
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Terrorist
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by samwillyco1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Noted, the world will miss him
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by OriOko88(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trump my guy any day any time. I will want to see if people won't die of covid 19 anymore when Biden is inaugurated. I see CNN blaming trump again for d daily death of covid 19 in USA. Bunch of as.sholes.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Reelmii: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
illuminati messed him up

that sect cant be messed with, he thought he could bring them down
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by IgboWarlord(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wey those IPOB mugus wey feel sey Trump na their demi-god?..Well i've got news for you..Donald Trump doesn't give a bleep about you or your demented psychopath of a leader..He never has and he never will.... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by PigTormentor: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hit the road Jack and don't come back no more.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Sunnyja: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
mohims:
Hahahaha I am dancing shaku shaku now. Where are all the Trumpers? Bury your thick empty heads in shame. Where are the foolish ones reading and believing in some useless conspiracy theories? You are all idiots.
Same shaku shaku in 2015 in Nigeria when intergrity was sworn in. Why have you stop dancing it today in Nigeria?!
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Franking: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good riddance. What a sour loser!
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Franking: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Wey those IPOB mugus wey feel sey Trump na their demi-god?..Well i've got news for you..Donald Trump doesn't give a bleep about you or your demented psychopath of a leader..He never has and he never will.... tongue tongue

Such an idiot to insult Nnamdi Kanu. Well, MNK is human and I thus expect him to make mistakes. Sorry, I don't expect him to be perfect.
And u? Who are u? Who knows u? Taa gbafuo. Anumanu enwero onye nche.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by BigBashiru: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
TruthDefender:
Be gone, you evil man. A big stain on this great nation

because he spoke the truth to Africans? That they should stop using boat to leave africa via morocco en route italy? And shamed them to go and build their countries and stop leeching off the sweat of others? Trump is a hero!
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by frankdGreat125: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
6 years ago it was Goodluck Jonathan, then buhari came today wasup, today is Trump time to leave next tomorrow you will start calling for his return.
All the enemies of God, die by fire.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.