Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President (71929 Views)

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Donald Trump Leaves Hospital After Coronavirus Treatment / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Oga, none of these people you mentioned was the first woman of minority ethnicity to be elected as Vice President. Obama made history as the first black man to be US President. Whether he had radical liberal views as you say, was not the main factor that won him voters for 2 terms. Your MAGA hero was trumped at his first reelection attempt, and even his VP knew the fight was not worth his blood. We would be watching to see if your Nikki Haley would even succeed in the Republican primaries.
lmao. The media fawning over Kamala Harris began BEFORE she was elected. You know damn well that a female minority REPUBLICAN candidate will never get the media treatment she did. I already have you the example of what they did to Sarah Palin. Keep pretending like you don’t know the US media is largely biased towards democrats. If you can’t even acknowledge this fundamental fact then there is no point arguing with you.

You now want to deflect by saying my “MAGA hero” lmao. If you want to make an issue of his loss then do you also know he got more votes than Obama ever did? Does that make him a more successful president than Obama to you? Lots of factors go into these things man. Especially this particular election that was complicated by the pandemic, economic decline as a result of the pandemic and YES massive voter irregularities in key states. But I wouldn’t even waste my time enlightening you on this.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by pompeiimagnus: 12:44am On Jan 21, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
lmao. The media fawning over Kamala Harris began BEFORE she was elected. You know damn well that a female minority REPUBLICAN candidate will never get the media treatment she did. I already have you the example of what they did to Sarah Palin. Keep pretending like you don’t know the US media is largely biased towards democrats. If you can’t even acknowledge this fundamental fact then there is no point arguing with you.

You now want to deflect by saying my “MAGA hero” lmao. If you want to make an issue of his loss then do you also know he got more votes than Obama ever did? Does that make him a more successful president than Obama to you? Lots of factors go into these things man. Especially this particular election that was complicated by the pandemic, economic decline as a result of the pandemic and YES massive voter irregularities in key states. But I wouldn’t even waste my time enlightening you on this.

When I said politics is strategy, you failed to comprehend. Your trump had more votes than Obama did, have you forgotten about population growth and voter education? This election had the highest ever voter turnout, just in case you didn't realize. So your MAGA mentor having more votes than Obama is simply due to these factors. The pandemic surprisingly led to even more voter education and awareness. Why then did your claims of massive irregularities not stand scrutiny in any court your man's lawyers went to??. I also wonder when Sarah Palin became a woman of minority ethnicity...
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 21, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

When I said politics is strategy, you failed to comprehend. Your trump had more votes than Obama did, have you forgotten about population growth and voter education? This election had the highest ever voter turnout, just in case you didn't realize. So your MAGA mentor having more votes than Obama is simply due to these factors. The pandemic surprisingly led to even more voter education and awareness. Why then did your claims of massive irregularities not stand scrutiny in any court your man's lawyers went to??. I also wonder when Sarah Palin became a woman of minority ethnicity...
Youre problem is you think you're smarter than you are. What was the voting age population growth percentage of the US between your God Obamas last election in 2012 and the 2020 election that will account for trump getting roughly 10 million more votes than your God Obama did? If you actually do the math you would see what you said made no sense. trump just turned out more voters than your God Obama which by your logic means he is more popular than your God Obama, no? Your chatting shit bro. All these mental gymnastics just because you don't want to admit the well known FACT that American media is heavily biased towards democrats and liberals, and that they favour Harris over your savior Biden. I don't need to keep flogging this horse. Read for yourself. https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/13/media-crush-kamala-harris-395020

https://scholar.harvard.edu/barro/files/04_0614_liberalmedia_bw.pdf
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Godbless3(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2021
TruthDefender:
Be gone, you evil man. A big stain on this great nation

Northern Nigerian muslim man speaking grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by ThatFairGuy1: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2021
I thought righteousness2 said we should see how his God reinstates Trump before 20th January as the POTUS grin

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by obonujoker(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I thought righteousness2 said we should see how his God reinstates Trump before 20th January as the POTUS grin

Righteousness... That has already raptured, is whom you are still talking about?? wink

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
Mohammedoba36:

Trump is gone forever and ever, no more trump again in the histry of this world to come. Trump is Hitler and satan.
[/s]

Will you sharap there and go crawl back to your shell! If I see you write anything, I will send you back to your Daura village among your cows

Many are m@d, few are roaming
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by godofuck231: 4:07am On Jan 27, 2021
adesaeed2020:

Prove your assertion by mentioning names of the cabals or forever keep mute.
Don't start another set of conspiracy theories angry
who ever occupies that state house never really mattered, what matters are multinational governments cooperations, powerful business men and power brokers,
the problem with men like you is that you keep stepping into conversations of people with advanced minds , why not be the fool and listen “ the more a fool quietly watches and observes ,the wiser he becomes” asking such questions in such a manner makes you more stupid , and this hurts your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.